• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#16 kylakoolie

kylakoolie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 03:24 PM

Not at all sweetie, just coz it was in The Sun doesn't mean there isn't an element of truth to it
Let Your Freak Flag Fly

#17 brando

brando

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 03:29 PM

Some of it is probably true. It's the exaggerated bullshit that annoys me. like:

The incident, on Saturday night, is the latest in a series of flashpoints with other guests during the Rehab star’s shambolic break.

A source claimed: “Everyone wants Amy to disappear. Her attack on this guest was the last straw.

“She walks around in the same grimy bikini bottoms each day with her boobs on show, gets drunk, gropes waiters and is rude to male staff. She’s hardly the most popular guest.”
Another source added: “Some staff have started singing their own version of Rehab under their breath when she’s around.
“But they altered the chorus to sing, ‘Just go, go, go’.”

quoting their invented sources and saying shit about her behaviour when she's been acting like a proper human being. All this exaggerated bullshit is what people that dont know SHIT tend to believe and that really pisses me off. But hey, people will always see and read what they want to see anyways.
The Lioness has rejoined her cub, and all is right in the jungle.

#18 kylakoolie

kylakoolie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 03:39 PM

How do you know that she is behaving like a proper human being? You have to take the word of the papers for that too!
Let Your Freak Flag Fly

#19 brando

brando

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 03:50 PM

How do you know that she is behaving like a proper human being? You have to take the word of the papers for that too!

mmm because i've seen her NOT behaving like a proper human being before many times and can tell when she actually is.
you could be right though, i'm not in st lucia, and i'm not watching her so i dont really know. But i'm pretty sure the tabloids would be posting videos and pictures pretty much every 15 seconds of her lashing out if she would be. And all we get is pictures of her doing press ups and playing football... so.. makes you think she actually is on holiday, relaxing and not having coke for breakfast and mohitos for lunch.
man, please don't even try to believe half of what they say.. after reading tabloids only for one day, you learn how to see what's bullshit and what's not. That's how predictable and boring and full of SHIT they are

#20 jcable06

jcable06

Marilyn Monroe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 03:54 PM

I resolve to speak ill of no man whatever, not even in a matter of truth; but rather by some means excuse the faults I hear charged upon others, and upon proper occasions speak all the good I know of everybody. ~Benjamin Franklin

Interesting how the world goes round..
Posted Image
James Dean ....

#21 malaroda

malaroda

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 03:55 PM

Something obviously happened when her spokesperson commented on it, and their job is to tone down situation as much as possible, so... However, considering she is photographed at every opportunity, I don't think her behaviour is quite as bad as this latest sun article says, there'd be stories about it before.

She walks around in the same grimy bikini bottoms each day with her boobs on show

- this abviously isn't true cause you only have to look at the pictures over the past couple of weeks, and she seems to have a lot of swimmsuits.
Posted Image
Even when I'm a mess, I still put on a vest with an S on my chest, oh yes, I'm a Superwoman!

#22 kylakoolie

kylakoolie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 03:55 PM

I understand your point of view but I do think that although most of it is blown way out of proportion there is an element of truth in there
Let Your Freak Flag Fly

#23 brando

brando

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 03:59 PM

i dont deny that. and like malaroda said, when her spokesperson makes a statement something obviously happened. But i still dont see why, first of all make a story out of it and secondly, blow it out of proportion.
it's low and indecent and has a complete lack or values and morals.
so fuck the tabloids!!
and Kyla, dont ever buy the shit they sell! :)

#24 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 04:25 PM

all i can be sure of is what i see in pictures, and even then i know it's just a small part of the the whole picture. i was sad seeing those gig pics because she reached the drinking point where her face muscles tense up and she looks older and mean and bitchy. she always said she was a nasty drunk, and i thought of her when i read this:
http://www.telegraph...ive-drunks.html

#25 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 04:26 PM

I understand your point of view but I do think that although most of it is blown way out of proportion there is an element of truth in there

I'm not saying that it's complete and utter fiction; that's not allowed either. Just like others have said though, the red-tops are notorious for their use of exaggerative and emotive language.

The 'dirty' comments, for example; blatantly untrue. We've seen one or two pics of her drinking beer and looking mildly dazed, but nothing on the scale of these reports. If things were that bad, there'd have undoubtedly been pictures of all that, too.

Maybe she got a bit pissed up, fell off the wagon once or twice; that's not uncommon when you're new to recovery still.

I think it's just the press looking very hard for minor things to inflate, to get a negative story; they are missing the action in London, and it is freezing here!! :-P

The media only tells you half the story... Winehouse Remains Sober 95% Of Time just doesn't sell papers... ;-)

#26 catouplik

catouplik

Help yourself

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 04:31 PM

I agree with you Alan, and let's not forget that drinking is the #1 activity when you go on that kind of vacation...besides lying on beach beds and jump in the water. Evenings can be boring...but there is always a drink waiting for you.

#27 erickonasis

erickonasis

Back 2 Black >

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 04:39 PM

I think its true....its all connected with her addiction..Recovery is more than not drinking / and drugs. Its about changing your ways and attitude and thinking. I'm sorry but until she gets some solid help i wouldnt be surprised if most of it is true...Any guys i really like Amy so dont think i'm being critical .
Posted Image

#28 kylakoolie

kylakoolie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 04:43 PM

If I am really honest I'm not sure I care anymore. Bye folks
Let Your Freak Flag Fly

#29 catouplik

catouplik

Help yourself

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 04:52 PM

Well Kyla...I understand your feeling...or no feelings actually..I am going from hopeful she'll get better and being completely bored...I believe more and more that only time will tell...and since she seems to need a lot of time to get back on track, she is losing many fans and lost the sympathy and empathy of many as well. See you!:-P

#30 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 05:02 PM

:(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users