68 replies to this topic

#31 catouplik

catouplik

Help yourself

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 05:08 PM

Sorry if I seem pessimistic...Overall, Amy seems not so bad right now. The real test though, will be when back in Camden town.

#32 Amanda

Amanda

Love is blind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,038 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 09 January 2009 - 05:12 PM

As ever wen it is coming only from the sun I dont know weather to believe it or not, at the minute I will prob choose to take it with a pinch of salt!! The Amy is doing so well stories could only last for so long, there is always going to be someone waiting in the wings with "an Amy is up to her old antics story". I think being back home will tell alot, will all the hangers on drag her back down again?
Posted Image

#33 erickonasis

erickonasis

Back 2 Black >

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 05:26 PM

I think being back home will tell alot, will all the hangers on drag her back down again?

Yes ecause she didnt get the proper help she needed...Theres only so long you can run from yourself. She needs recovery and not just from drugs. She needs to work on her way of life and way of thinking
Posted Image

#34 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 05:39 PM

mmm because i've seen her NOT behaving like a proper human being before many times and can tell when she actually is.
you could be right though, i'm not in st lucia, and i'm not watching her so i dont really know. But i'm pretty sure the tabloids would be posting videos and pictures pretty much every 15 seconds of her lashing out if she would be. And all we get is pictures of her doing press ups and playing football... so.. makes you think she actually is on holiday, relaxing and not having coke for breakfast and mohitos for lunch.
man, please don't even try to believe half of what they say.. after reading tabloids only for one day, you learn how to see what's bullshit and what's not. That's how predictable and boring and full of SHIT they are

The tabloids would have been filled with CRAP by now of Amy's antics on her month long holiday had it been as bad as this article would have you believe.“She walks around in the same grimy bikini bottoms each day " is an example of just how mean spirited this article is. Didn't we begin posting about her constant change of swimwear? At least if you intend for me to believe what you have written, make it BELIEVABLE!!!!
As far as this incident goes, yes.. prob some truth to it, but don't take the reader for a fool and try and shove an entire Cock and Bull story down my throat in the meanwhile.

*A cock and bull story
Meaning
A fanciful and unbelievable tale.
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#35 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 05:44 PM

Until further notice I prefer to concentrate on the remarkable progress Amy has achieved and not her backsteps.
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#36 tikipeacock

tikipeacock

My destructive side has grown a mile wide

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 07:12 PM

She's come so far, but I wouldn't be suprised if some of if it's true unfortunately. She's not going to change 100% overnight.
Posted Image

"...All the birds sing words and the flowers croon in the tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki tiki room."

#37 antceleb12

antceleb12

And I'm singing this song for you...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 08:12 PM

OK, first of all,

1 - Why would you EVER start a fight with Amy Winehouse?

2 - Why would you EVER complain about Amy Winehouse's appearance near you?

3 - Why would you EVER start a fight with Amy Winehouse?

It's just ludacris! lol
Posted Image

"Amy is amazing. It's as if Bille Holiday and Dianh Washington had a baby and it was raised by Janice Joplin." - jazzblowin on youtube

#38 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 09:37 PM

She's come so far, but I wouldn't be suprised if some of if it's true unfortunately. She's not going to change 100% overnight.

Seriously.. she went to St. Lucia.. not to OZ! Baby steps is what I expected and she has far exceded my expectations.

#39 Amanda

Amanda

Love is blind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,038 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 09 January 2009 - 10:29 PM

Until further notice I prefer to concentrate on the remarkable progress Amy has achieved and not her backsteps.

Couldn't agree with you more Sundy!!
Posted Image

#40 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 11:48 PM

OK, first of all,

It's just ludacris! lol

I would NEVER start a fight with Amy! Are you kidding me? She'd kick my arse, and then some, and I'm tough!
"I've got hair like them"

#41 antceleb12

antceleb12

And I'm singing this song for you...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 02:02 AM

I would NEVER start a fight with Amy! Are you kidding me? She'd kick my arse, and then some, and I'm tough!

Yeah, just ask the many people she's punched, the paps, and that lady who just got water thrown at - and others unreported, LMAO
Posted Image

"Amy is amazing. It's as if Bille Holiday and Dianh Washington had a baby and it was raised by Janice Joplin." - jazzblowin on youtube

#42 brando

brando

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 02:03 AM

OK, first of all,

It's just ludacris! lol

well like my grandfather would say, (happy bday grandpa!) there's an extreme amount of idiots in the world.
The Lioness has rejoined her cub, and all is right in the jungle.

#43 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 03:27 AM

If someone had told any of us one month ago that Amy would be quitting hard drugs, sporting a curvaceous body and working out, we'd have called that an impossible dream. I dare now to dream of what she once was, because she has shown me she has the courage to face her demons. I am as much in awe of her transformation as I am of her genius.

#44 suestev07

suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 04:16 AM

If someone had told any of us one month ago that Amy would be quitting hard drugs, sporting a curvaceous body and working out, we'd have called that an impossible dream. I dare now to dream of what she once was, because she has shown me she has the courage to face her demons. I am as much in awe of her transformation as I am of her genius.

I am not in awe of her transformation, nor surprised, although very thrilled about it, albeit cautiously.

Mainly because she is an extreme person, and along with negative extremes, she is capable of positive extremes.

Even her dad reflected on this capacity once....don't remember the quote...the one about how she could get up and do marvelous things, even when so far under...things that a normal person would not be capable of....where is Sarahbol when you need her? lol
\"it was as if all the emotions in the universe suddenly were coming out of her mouth.\" --Entertainment Weekly music critic Chris Willman.

"It's open-heart surgery set to music" - Sunday Herald article by Peter Ross Jan 7/07

"Be kinder than necessary...because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." - Anon.

#45 Ericson

Ericson

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 04:41 AM

I don´t know what´s true about Amy, but sometimes I wish I didn´t "knew" so much about her.

Yeah I was going to write some more but now I totally forgot what it was.
Love and pain, aint no good for my brain.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users