68 replies to this topic

#61 erickonasis

erickonasis

Back 2 Black >

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 10:22 PM

At least she's calling in her dad, and not shooting up drugs. That's the good thing.

Agreed %100 and couldnt have said it better your right
Posted Image

#62 antceleb12

antceleb12

And I'm singing this song for you...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 10:32 PM

Boy, won't daddy be pleased to see how good-lookin his baby's gotten!
Posted Image

"Amy is amazing. It's as if Bille Holiday and Dianh Washington had a baby and it was raised by Janice Joplin." - jazzblowin on youtube

#63 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 11:55 PM

At least she's calling in her dad, and not shooting up drugs. That's the good thing.

And Blake has filed for divorce.. Things are DEFINITELY LOOKING UP!!!!!!
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#64 antceleb12

antceleb12

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 02:24 AM

For now, for now. Although things look unbelievable great, and I am undyingly greatful for that, Amy is recover-ING, not recover-ED, so she still has that slipper-slope area. That's why I'm real hesitant for her to return to Camden.
Posted Image

"Amy is amazing. It's as if Bille Holiday and Dianh Washington had a baby and it was raised by Janice Joplin." - jazzblowin on youtube

#65 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 03:47 AM

For now, for now. Although things look unbelievable great, and I am undyingly greatful for that, Amy is recover-ING, not recover-ED, so she still has that slipper-slope area. That's why I'm real hesitant for her to return to Camden.

I know.. I wrote that kinda tongue in cheek.. it just thought it laughable that Blake is the one who filed for divorce.. isn't he getting what he wanted? To release Amy for her own good? It seems to be working...
"When I see pictures of Amy and the state she’s in it tears my heart out."... "Amy deserves to be in here, getting clean, getting ready for a fresh start in life." Well.. weep no more Blakey boy, the girl seems to be doing better than you had ever imagined. Be careful what you wish for...(however insincere).. your prayers may just be answered.
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#66 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 04:01 AM

I don't want her to go back to Camden for several months at least. Not sure she should ever live there again. Too many drugs and bad influences. It's clear that a change in environment has helped her a lot. Guess I can't see her leaving London altogether, but if she's happy in the Caribbean, she should stay as long as she wants, or go back whenever she wants, and the cost be damned. It'll be worth it in the end.
Posted Image
"Flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering"

#67 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 04:05 AM

I don't want her to go back to Camden for several months at least. Not sure she should ever live there again. Too many drugs and bad influences. It's clear that a change in environment has helped her a lot. Guess I can't see her leaving London altogether, but if she's happy in the Caribbean, she should stay as long as she wants, or go back whenever she wants, and the cost be damned. It'll be worth it in the end.

And buy the resort where she's staying so she can fill it with her family and friends. The healthy ones and boot the complaining visitors out. LOL!

#68 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 09:10 AM

Camden isn't all drugs and train wrecks; it's also a shopping and posh eaterie Mecca. There is much to do in London. It's a pretty happening place.

What she needs to avoid, if she comes back, is the people she used to hang out with; recovery is about changing your lifestyle and that often means ditching people you thought were friends.

Bad memoties might mar a return, but London isn't the problem in and of itself; if she was still using, she'd find drugs in the Pennines.... druggies have a habit of homing in on people and places instinctively.

Maybe part of the buzz of St Lucia is she is making new, clean ones away from her usual crowd.

#69 antceleb12

antceleb12

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 11:48 AM

Camden isn't all drugs and train wrecks; it's also a shopping and posh eaterie Mecca. There is much to do in London. It's a pretty happening place.

What she needs to avoid, if she comes back, is the people she used to hang out with; recovery is about changing your lifestyle and that often means ditching people you thought were friends.

Bad memoties might mar a return, but London isn't the problem in and of itself; if she was still using, she'd find drugs in the Pennines.... druggies have a habit of homing in on people and places instinctively.

Maybe part of the buzz of St Lucia is she is making new, clean ones away from her usual crowd.

Very true. That's why I can't, or don't want to, see her coming back to Camden anytime soon. If she does, let it be after she knows she will avoid her "friends" there.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users