ILLEGALL

ergo sum of illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 07:55 PM

http://www.thesun.co...icle2181615.ece

Amy’s game of topless Scrabble

AMY WINEHOUSE scores a couple of extra points during a game of Scrabble – by throwing off her top.
The singer stripped down to just a tiny pair of bikini bottoms as she helped a fellow holidaymaker with her triple word scores.

A guest at the same hotel told The Sun: “While taking a break from her usual antics on the beach, Amy spotted some people playing Scrabble and decided to offer her spelling knowledge.

“But only after whipping off her top!

“It was quite a sight.”

Amy, who is preparing to fly home from St Lucia in a last-ditch bid to save her marriage to BLAKE FIELDER-CIVIL, has had quite a trip.

As well going topless to show off her healthier figure to the world, she’s had TWO holiday romances and even performed a Baywatch-style beach rescue.

But perhaps the recovering junkie’s strangest move is her new love for Scrabble.

She recently enjoyed a game with Sun reporter Emily Smith, joking: “I am trying to think of something clever. No, I ain’t got the right letters for rehab.”

Amy’s holiday wasn’t all good clean fun though – she’s regularly been seen drinking and openly smoking joints.

Two weeks ago The Sun printed pictures of Amy crawling up to holidaymakers on all fours and grabbing their drinks after hotel bar staff deemed her too wasted to serve.

She also put on a number of performances for guests in the lobby, including the drunken keyboard-playing attempt in the video above.

The onlooker continued: “A live band had been booked to play on the night the video was taken, but that didn't stop Amy from making an impromptu performance.

“However, after a long period of trying to figure out what the buttons on the keyboard did, she could only remember the lyrics to Peter Andre's Mysterious Girl!”
Posted Image
AmyAmyAmy - She So Good She Dangerous
★I Wanna Light You On Fire, Show You How Hot You Are★

#2 Amanda

Amanda

Love is blind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,038 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 30 January 2009 - 08:05 PM

Saw this the other day, she looks so comfortable.
Wonder wat the lady she is sitting next to thinks.. LOL
Posted Image

#3 antceleb12

antceleb12

And I'm singing this song for you...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 08:12 PM

She recently enjoyed a game with Sun reporter Emily Smith...

Wow now that's getting friendly with the people who's exposing your entire life to the whole world!

“I am trying to think of something clever. No, I ain’t got the right letters for rehab.”

Very funny, she knew they would make some joke about that, and she beat em to it.

Edited by antceleb12, 30 January 2009 - 09:06 PM.

Posted Image

"Amy is amazing. It's as if Bille Holiday and Dianh Washington had a baby and it was raised by Janice Joplin." - jazzblowin on youtube

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users