tikipeacock

My destructive side has grown a mile wide

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 11:05 PM

^^^Are you looking on Capezio website?
Posted Image

"...All the birds sing words and the flowers croon in the tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki tiki room."

#17 shoegal

shoegal

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 11:10 PM

yeah I`m on capezio website ^^
[SIZE="4"]

We only said goodbye with words - I died a hundred times - You go back to her - And I go back to black

[/SIZE]

#18 tikipeacock

tikipeacock

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 11:18 PM

I couldn't find ones named LILY. Do you have a link?

These are the ones I bought. They look the same as Amy's:

http://www.capeziost...isy-p19218.html

and they are cheap! :)
Posted Image

"...All the birds sing words and the flowers croon in the tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki tiki room."

#19 shoegal

shoegal

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 11:20 PM

here is the link:
http://www.capezioda...twear/10/Ballet
[SIZE="4"]

We only said goodbye with words - I died a hundred times - You go back to her - And I go back to black

[/SIZE]

#20 tikipeacock

tikipeacock

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 11:34 PM

Ok.. I was looking at USA site. Sorry bout that. :)

I think that one is leather and Amy's are satin. Satin Daisy are the ones I bought. Here's the European site link:

http://www.capezioda...215/Satin-Daisy

Hope that helps! :)
Posted Image

#21 shoegal

shoegal

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 11:44 PM

thx :) maybe we can talk about them tomorrow ... here in germany it is past midnight and I have to get up in less than 5 hours ^^ ... I`d be excited to talk about it again!

Goodnight!!! <3
[SIZE="4"]

[/SIZE]

#22 PabloD

PabloD

We bathe under blue light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 11:49 PM

I've used capezio dance shoes forever (when I used to dance that's it). How can you guys walk with that on the street? It's almost literally like walking barefoot! I'd feel incredibly unconfortable and worried about having my foot injured...plus I wouldn't look very manly, would I?
Posted Image

#23 tikipeacock

tikipeacock

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 12:02 AM

thx :) maybe we can talk about them tomorrow ... here in germany it is past midnight and I have to get up in less than 5 hours ^^ ... I`d be excited to talk about it again!

Goodnight!!! <3

Night Shoegal. :)

I've used capezio dance shoes forever (when I used to dance that's it). How can you guys walk with that on the street? It's almost literally like walking barefoot! I'd feel incredibly unconfortable and worried about having my foot injured...plus I wouldn't look very manly, would I?

lol yeah, I guess not. Can't really picture you in pink satin shoes, Pablo. :D
Posted Image

#24 suestev07

suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 12:51 AM

Never mind the shoes....love that photo! It's that in-between stage look, again.

Does anybody know where amy`s ballerinas come from?
Love`em so !!!

Posted Image

\"it was as if all the emotions in the universe suddenly were coming out of her mouth.\" --Entertainment Weekly music critic Chris Willman.

"It's open-heart surgery set to music" - Sunday Herald article by Peter Ross Jan 7/07

"Be kinder than necessary...because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." - Anon.

#25 antceleb12

antceleb12

And I'm singing this song for you...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 12:52 AM

I don't like those ballet pumps. Especially after seeing those horrid abuse pics.
Posted Image

"Amy is amazing. It's as if Bille Holiday and Dianh Washington had a baby and it was raised by Janice Joplin." - jazzblowin on youtube

#26 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 05:24 AM

ah, footwear--my favorite subject.
i'd like to see missy recreate her look. turn the hive and the satin flats in for a fresher, " new start" look.
she looks gorgeous in that pic above.

Edited by kevd7, 05 March 2009 - 07:04 PM.

#27 Sweetsklet

Sweetsklet

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 10:19 AM

I already love this thread! Great idea and thanks for starting suestev! :)

Is Capezio the brand Amy is wearing? I think I read in a style magazine that Amy wears a different brand but I forgot which one. I wish I wouldn't have thrown the magazine out but it was 1 year old. haha
"FREEDOM IS JUST ANOTHER WORD FOR NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE"
Janis Joplin

Posted Image

#28 tikipeacock

tikipeacock

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 06:08 PM

I already love this thread! Great idea and thanks for starting suestev! :)

Is Capezio the brand Amy is wearing? I think I read in a style magazine that Amy wears a different brand but I forgot which one. I wish I wouldn't have thrown the magazine out but it was 1 year old. haha

I like this thread too. Amy's got great fashion sense without even looking like she's trying. That's what I love.

Actually, I'm not sure if Amy's ballerina shoes are Capezios or not. I just got those because they looked similar and they were really inexpensive. :)
Posted Image

#29 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 07:04 PM

That picture should be prohibited.
What is your greatest fear?
Amy: "Dying old or never meeting Tony Bennett; if I never get to meet him, I might as well be dead."

#30 Little Legs

Little Legs

Kleine Beentjes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,250 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 07:19 PM

i think Amy had freed ballet shoes. There was a photo months ago where she had them in her pocket and you could read it on the sole. So perhaps try Freed of London for ballet shoes. Amy's ones are satin, but you can also get canvas or leather so make sure your picking the right ones! Also if you are intending on wearing them outside, make sure you get ones with a full sole and not split soled ones ;)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users