manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 02:18 PM

Daphne Barak - A meddling tabloid vulture masquerading as a journalist

http://tpmcafe.talki...ddling-tabl.php

Daphne Barak likes to portray herself as a journalist, but she is much closer to paparazzi or tabloid writers. She shamelessly pursues the tawdriest of stories about drug-addled stars like Amy Winehouse , cozying up to her parents, feeding off their grief and concern for their daughter. In the tragic death of Princess Diana, Daphne Barak's quest for fame and notoriety at any cost ran her afoul of the law . While merely chasing after celebrity scandal is bad enough, Daphne Barak also interviews and ingratiates herself to some of the worst dictators, mass-murderers, and autocratic thugs to ever hold their own nations hostage: Fidel Castro, Robert Mugabe, Saddam Hussein, right-wing Austrian legislator Jorg Haider. One wonders if she is trying to line up an interview with Osama Bin Laden?

http://www.thenews.c...il.asp?Id=21019

Edited by manic_blue, 13 May 2009 - 02:32 PM.

• GalenBam, MaxenceU, larahd4 and 6 others like this
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#2 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 02:38 PM

The Following User Says Thank You to manic_blue For This Useful Post:

Me!

#3 jcable06

jcable06

Marilyn Monroe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 03:17 PM

my my .. what do we have here. lol

Posted Image
Posted Image
James Dean ....

#4 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 05:11 PM

Could Daphne HERSELF be the reason that Saving Amy hasn't aired? The Youtube video was the most convincing evidence that she is not to be trusted.
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#5 Nature Boy

Nature Boy

Dark Pandora

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 05:28 PM

what a fake motherf****r
R.I.P.
Amy Winehouse

Forever in our hearts, shall we meet in Heaven this time!

#6 amyfanatic

amyfanatic

If I was my heart,I'd rather be restless.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 05:54 PM

I don't trust that woman anyway...xD
Posted Image

"I don`t listen to anyone...except my inner child anyway."

Amy.J.Winehouse.

#7 Tara

Tara

This Bird Has Flown...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 05:56 PM

I wrote on the other thread that there's something shifty about this woman, her website's a dead giveaway. And no, I don't like her or what she's done. However, I do think there's some truth in what she wrote about the state Amy's in - whether this is anyone's business but Amy's is a whole different matter though. It is extremely intrusive of course, Amy's people were stupid to let this woman near her. But then, after they fed her to the lions last Friday nothing surprises me anymore.

About the childishness - that makes sense to me. Amy was forced to grow up quickly when her parents split, she was indulged and given a lot of freedom to compensate, which led everyone to believe she was mature and independent. But as with a lot of traumatised people, this was just a front and now the needy child has come to the fore. Just my take on what's going on inside Amy's head.
Posted Image

'Memories mar my mind, love is a fate resigned'

#8 antceleb12

antceleb12

And I'm singing this song for you...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 06:30 PM

What a slut.
Posted Image

"Amy is amazing. It's as if Bille Holiday and Dianh Washington had a baby and it was raised by Janice Joplin." - jazzblowin on youtube

#9 amyfanatic

amyfanatic

If I was my heart,I'd rather be restless.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 06:35 PM

What a slut.

FUCK.
Indeed.>:-)
Posted Image

"I don`t listen to anyone...except my inner child anyway."

Amy.J.Winehouse.

#10 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 07:55 PM

Wow - that woman was FURIOUS at Barak at the news conference, You could feel she was barely holding back her anger.

Daphe Barak, a platinum haired femme-fatale, has been foisting herself upon the famous and noteworthy families of the world for years now. Her living is made by offering "exclusive" interviews, scintillating gossip, and manufacturing rumor and innuendo at every turn. She is often spotted interviewing members of families in crisis, taking advantage of their grief and need for hope, in order to fuel her personal drive for fame, access, and notariety.

Daphne Barak - A walking, talking tabloid. I bet even her accent is as fake as her hair.

"Femme Fatale?' 'Flaming C**t', more like.

Edited by Lainey, 13 May 2009 - 07:59 PM.

"I've got hair like them"

#11 ayor_90

ayor_90

watch ur tooth don't break

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 08:38 PM

wonder if the winehouse family knew any of this, then would they want this woman making a documentary about Amy ?? I think NOT
And when i drop it lyrically
Words evolve generically

#12 ashlee

ashlee

you're so thick and my patience's thin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 11:21 PM

she tried to write scripts for soap operas but she got turned down, so now she spends her time exploiting people's lifes writing fake shit about them...she's just a cunt.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
five story fire as you came

#13 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 12:08 AM

The "CROCKUMENTARY" may as well be titled "Disgracing Amy" . How I took advantage of a troubled girl and her family.
I think one of the most telling things is when she recalls Amy grabbing her and turns her away, back to Mitch. Translation: I'm done.. go back to your pitiful life.

#14 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 12:55 AM

I think one of the most telling things is when she recalls Amy grabbing her and turns her away, back to Mitch. Translation: I'm done.. go back to your pitiful life.

This part? Didn't seem so bad to me.

When I find her, she hugs me and starts crying: “I need to go right now. My daddy wants me to go. I have been a bad girl. I drank too much . . .” She’s sobbing loudly. When Mitch comes towards us, looking angry, I push Amy towards him, saying: “Your father loves you very much.”

#15 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 01:51 AM

This part? Didn't seem so bad to me.

Yes.. I see what you're saying, but I had a feeling she had already "interviewed" Amy and was glad that the "hard part" was over.. pretending to be a human being. I find no *merit in this woman whatsoever.

a praiseworthy quality : virtue d: character or conduct deserving reward, honor, or esteem

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users