48 replies to this topic

#46 billy blanko

billy blanko

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 01:29 PM

Hey, i know of this vinni mc! Hes black, the streets say 50 cent copied his voice, cheek and physique and done it with a yankie flavour! There are simularities in the look and confidence but who knows?! Hes lyrically deep and got a cool sounding south london rap voice! He must be working on a album as ive not heard any singles.That idiot on you tube is not vinni mc! Hes a knob! I havn't seen any clips from the real vinni on you tube etc. But i think amy would do something with him as hes an underground legend in s.london and always bigs up britain. It would be an amazing combo if true but both vinni and amy take forever to do anything! I heard something about them and the saving amy soundtrack/film and pandors box lp aswell but aint heard anything on the net yet. Billy b

#47 billy blanko

billy blanko

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 01:34 PM

Hey, i know of this vinni mc! Hes black, the streets say 50 cent copied his voice, cheek and physique and done it with a yankie flavour! There are simularities in the look and confidence but who knows?! Hes lyrically deep and got a cool sounding south london rap voice! He must be working on a album as ive not heard any singles.That idiot on you tube is not vinni mc! Hes a knob! I havn't seen any clips from the real vinni on you tube etc. But i think amy would do something with him as hes an underground legend in s.london and always bigs up britain. It would be an amazing combo if true but both vinni and amy take forever to do anything! I heard something about them and the saving amy soundtrack/film and pandors box lp aswell but aint heard anything on the net yet. Billy b

#48 Guest_Strawberrie_*

Guest_Strawberrie_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 June 2009 - 01:48 PM

Pandor's Box.. Hmm.. Yeah, sounds like Wino-style. ^^
Oh, i hope it's true!

#49 djricochet

djricochet

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 10:59 PM

i'm not sure about this, i might be wrong, but i think he's this one

this is not vinni mc! vinni mc is dj undercover out of hijack, i've heard the song & its a tune!

Edited by djricochet, 13 May 2010 - 11:03 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users