Photo
- - - - -

Lady Gaga Goes Blonde to Avoid Confusion with Amy Winehouse.

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#1 amyfanatic

amyfanatic

If I was my heart,I'd rather be restless.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 02:10 PM

"Both singers have made an impact with their outrageous personalities – or, better yet, public persona – and their ability to conquer audiences time and time again. Yet, what makes Lady Gaga stand apart from Amy Winehouse is not, as fans might believe, the different sound they approach but rather their hair color, as Gaga tells The Sun.

According to the British tab, the “Poker Face” star recently admitted to dyeing her hair blonde just to avoid people confusing her with the “Rehab” singer. This came to be not because Lady Gaga really thinks they have that much in common to start with, but rather because she noticed journalists and paparazzi had a certain inclination towards believing she was the tattooed, brunette British crooner.

Consequently, to prevent all future mishaps of the kind, Gaga went blonde and has remained like this until now. “Amy is a bad[expletive] but I want to be known for my own look.” Gaga reportedly stated during a recent interview. Moreover, The Sun says she came to this conclusion after an interviewer spoke to her for 5 entire minutes thinking she was Winehouse – and even addressed his questions accordingly, much to her confusion.

Ever since she undeniably became an international star and an accomplished pop artist, Lady Gaga’s style and unique way of transposing her personality into her outfits have often managed to grab headlines, even in publications that had nothing to do with fashion or fashion trends. The singer, on her part, has repeatedly denied that she’s someone else than the Lady Gaga we get to see in concerts, on TV or on the cover of magazines, stressing that this is just one of the many misconceptions she has to do battle with for every single day of her life.

“The biggest misconception about me is I’m a character or a persona. That when the lights and cameras turn off, I turn into a pumpkin. It’s simply not true. I make music and art and design all day long. Yes, I wash my face and go to sleep but when I wake up, I am always Lady Gaga.” Gaga was saying just recently. "

http://news.softpedi...se-114206.shtml

I know...lol.
Who really cares what this fake blonde waste of space thinks? But anyway...just bored and thought i would post it.

Edited by amyfanatic, 16 June 2009 - 02:13 PM.

Posted Image

"I don`t listen to anyone...except my inner child anyway."

Amy.J.Winehouse.

#2 Guest_Strawberrie_*

Guest_Strawberrie_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2009 - 02:19 PM

excuse, but what have black hair to do with Amy?
yes she have black hair, but if GaGa think so she must think that japaneses reminds of amy cuz their hair is naturally black,,

wierd.

#3 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 02:22 PM

I always got them confused! Amy = dark hair + can sing!

#4 amyfanatic

amyfanatic

If I was my heart,I'd rather be restless.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 02:27 PM

haha is it just me or Gaga is really kinda obsessed with Amy?
I've read like...3 interviews of hers and she's talking about Amy in ALL 3 of them!

Edited by amyfanatic, 16 June 2009 - 04:11 PM.

Posted Image

"I don`t listen to anyone...except my inner child anyway."

Amy.J.Winehouse.

#5 ashlee

ashlee

you're so thick and my patience's thin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 02:56 PM

maybe one of the members of this forum is Lady Gaga

ahah just joking
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
five story fire as you came

#6 Guest_Strawberrie_*

Guest_Strawberrie_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2009 - 03:49 PM

haha is it just me or Gaga is really kinda obsessed with Amy?
I've read like...3 interviews of hers and she's talking about Amy on ALL 3 of them!

8-/ you're right..

I woudl not be surprised if GaGa is obsessed..
If i was famous i would gave Amy a honor in every interview!

#7 veronika

veronika

What's inside her never dies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,086 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 16 June 2009 - 05:40 PM

:lol: couldnt help but laugh at the title.
it's good that she likes her though (how could you not?), but not that she think's she's like her! (or other people to do so)

they're very different to me..!
Posted Image

#8 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 05:41 PM

Wow. That's desperation.

#9 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:46 PM

If Amy were a goddess, endowed with magical powers, then of course her shadow would be able to move around seperately, doing all kinds of chores for her Mistress, and it would carry its own name, and its name would be GaGa.

Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#10 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 02:49 AM

Amy and Gaga comparisons on any level? I don't think so....

#11 WinehouseFAN08

WinehouseFAN08

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 05:17 PM

What craziness!! The guy who was interviewing her must of been blind! Has anybody heard her sing live,,? She can't sing in tune.. Glad she likes our Amy though :) Better than having another hater!! x x

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tonight the light of love is in your eyes.. Will you love me tomorrow?

&&WithEverydayThatPasses.. IMissYouALittleBitMore..10/3/09..ILoveYouLudo

WeWillBeTogetherAgainSoon

#12 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 07:35 PM

This effing wannabe wants to shut up. I'd love to see her say that to a sober, collected Amy's face...

#13 Mike from NY

Mike from NY

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 09:22 AM

I admit Lady gaga is a guilty pleasure of mine but in no way does she compare to Amy. That accoustic performance of Pokerface did surprise me though.
Mike from NY, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forums since Sep 2007.

#14 catouplik

catouplik

Help yourself

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 01:17 PM

I think Lady Gaga was joking about the comparison with Amy and hair color...Let's not take this too seriously;-).

#15 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 01:25 PM

I think Lady Gaga was joking about the comparison with Amy and hair color...Let's not take this too seriously;-).

Someone once said that the trouble with contemporary music is that there aren't enough beehives.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users