http://www.mrpaparaz...cian-Hotel.aspx

#2 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 01:49 PM

Wasn't she staying at her villa? Otherwise, Mr Hotel Man, clean it up and shut the fuck up.
Science fiction anyway.

#3 amyfanatic

amyfanatic

If I was my heart,I'd rather be restless.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 02:21 PM

Science fiction anyway.

Exactly.
Posted Image

"I don`t listen to anyone...except my inner child anyway."

Amy.J.Winehouse.

#4 catouplik

catouplik

Help yourself

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 02:22 PM

Not the first time we hear news like this. We've seen pictures of her flat full of junk, etc...I wouldn't be surprised if she left a mess behind her before flying back to London. If it's true, Amy has to pay and start to learn to behave properly. Hope it's BS though...

#5 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 03:32 PM

lol science fiction!
Posted Image
Isn't it standard practice to first present a bill, and then see if it gets paid before filing lawsuits? I doubt that real-world luxury hotels make a big public show of being assholes to people that give them huge amounts of publicity.

#6 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:05 PM

Not the first time we hear news like this. We've seen pictures of her flat full of junk, etc...I wouldn't be surprised if she left a mess behind her before flying back to London. If it's true, Amy has to pay and start to learn to behave properly. Hope it's BS though...

Great point, catouplik! Any hotel guest that trashes their room would have to be responsible for their messes. However, it is almost useless to go to the press. This should have been handled privately.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#7 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 07:02 PM

‘Amy Winehouse’s welcome to come back to St Lucia any time'

Much has been said of Amy Winehouse's return from St Lucia, but a close friend of the Rehab singer has rubbished reports that she is no longer welcome on the Caribbean island.

The pal told us: “The manager of the hotel she was staying at was sad to see her go, and has said he would love to have her come back to stay again. Many of the staff are also sad she
has left.

“Amy certainly can be a wild child but she's nothing compared to some Brits who holiday in St Lucia. Amy always made a point to talk to people who worked at the hotel, and even looked after their kids when they were working."

http://www.thisislon...ime'/article.do

#8 jcable06

jcable06

Marilyn Monroe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 02:47 AM

lol science fiction!
Posted Image
Isn't it standard practice to first present a bill, and then see if it gets paid before filing lawsuits? I doubt that real-world luxury hotels make a big public show of being assholes to people that give them huge amounts of publicity.

haha that picture is from the episode where he is reciting shakespear to win back laxwanna troi on the Ferengi vessel. a classic from season 3 tngB-)

anyways , , why is everyone after Amy's money??? Give the girl a break. damn .. so many people are money hungry these days..
Posted Image
James Dean ....

#9 antceleb12

antceleb12

And I'm singing this song for you...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 10:25 PM

How in the world is it possible for her to clog "all" the plumbing for the hotel?
Posted Image

"Amy is amazing. It's as if Bille Holiday and Dianh Washington had a baby and it was raised by Janice Joplin." - jazzblowin on youtube

#10 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 01:04 AM

Amy has to learn to behave herself like a model citizen, taking responsibility for her own messes, etc., or else there WILL be people who are ready and willing to disapprove of her behaviour and to judge her accordingly, which is after all what happens to people who are persistently naughty, Amy! But then, truly talented, gifted people cannot start to behave like most people expect of them, because for that they would have to become normal, which, quite frankly, is a frightening prospect. Amy being normal... what would the sense of life be if SHE of all people became... normal? May she and we be spared such a fate and such a terror!

Edited by Winehousedrunk, 20 July 2009 - 01:11 AM.

Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#11 mister magic

mister magic

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:36 AM

Well, I don't think it makes one boringly normal to not trash property, but that's just me. ;)

#12 Divine411

Divine411

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 12:32 AM

can't recall that being in the local news....The SUN needs to burn in hell..it must have been fictitious,....don't know, still wouldnt want to put anything past her

#13 suestev07

suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 03:20 AM

Wonder if Amy will soon be well enough to sue the Sun!!!!!!!
\"it was as if all the emotions in the universe suddenly were coming out of her mouth.\" --Entertainment Weekly music critic Chris Willman.

"It's open-heart surgery set to music" - Sunday Herald article by Peter Ross Jan 7/07

"Be kinder than necessary...because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." - Anon.

#14 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 03:35 AM

Wonder if Amy will soon be well enough to sue the Sun!!!!!!!

Here in the states, the American equivalent of The Sun: Fox News, established in court that the right to lie all they want is part of their right of free speech. Hope it's better in the UK.

#15 suestev07

suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 03:57 AM

Here in the states, the American equivalent of The Sun: Fox News, established in court that the right to lie all they want is part of their right of free speech. Hope it's better in the UK.

Shameful!

Almost as shameful as dat dere Canadian health care plan, eh?
\"it was as if all the emotions in the universe suddenly were coming out of her mouth.\" --Entertainment Weekly music critic Chris Willman.

"It's open-heart surgery set to music" - Sunday Herald article by Peter Ross Jan 7/07

"Be kinder than necessary...because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." - Anon.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users