4 replies to this topic

#1 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 10:56 PM

i know, it is a bit naughty and low brow but i couldn't resist!!!

"So, it’s over. Amy Winehouse and Blake Incarcerated Fielder-Civil have been granted a divorce, meaning, hopefully, Amy now has enough gruesome, emotionally tortured experiences to turn into material for a cracking new album.

However, that naughty Blake Fielder-Civil is apparently claiming that since his utter swinefulness was what inspired Amy Winehouse’s huge album Back To Black in the first place, he should be due a few pounds. Six million of them, if you believe “reports”.

You see, Back To Black was written and recorded after Amy and Blake’s first split, which occured because Blake had cheated on Amy with his ex-girlfriend. So what Blake’s saying, basically, is that the album wouldn’t exist if it weren’t for his decision to throw his cock up up another woman.

I’m sure I’m not alone in hoping that Blake’s slightly cheeky claim is successful. Why, I’ve lost count of the number of girlfriends I’ve had who, following my long and dedicated campaigns of mental torture, have eventually upped, left and used the horrifying experience to propel them on to professional success.

I believe one of my exes is an area manager now, enjoying such benefits as a company car and a pretty sweet dental plan.

I utterly refuse to believe that she would have reached such giddy heights without leaving me. Were we still together she would almost certainly be a perma-weeping, self-esteemless doormat with little to no get-up-and-go. It was the life of misery she saw stretching out before her that motivated her to go to that job conference, and I feel I should at least be due a loan of the company car at a time that is mutually convenient, and/or the odd free scale and polish. But will she listen to reason?

So if Blake Fielder-Civil is successful in his attempt to get a tasty settlement from Amy Winehouse, I’m probably not the only utter git who will be keen to rifle through his stalking box and get back in touch with a few affluent erstwhile other halves.

The chap from Alanis Morrisette’s You Oughta Know must be due a pretty penny by now - judging by the rage he managed to elicit from Alanis it sounded like he was a complete tool. Where are his dollars, huh? Sure, he got his ding-dong sucked in a “theatre”, but that’s no match for cold, hard royalties. Royalties he clearly deserves.

Yes, it’s going to be raining cash on adulterers, psychological bullies and manipulative sociopaths all over the world if Blake Fielder-Civil has his way. Not such good news for Amy and her fans, however - if her next Grammy-winning album details her and Blake’s divorce, she’ll end up owing him a few more million quid."

http://www.hecklersp...t/200937417.php

#2 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 01:57 AM

I love it! I think there was a real Peggy Sue that Buddy Holly sang about but that was positive. Still, if I had to listen to my name sung a billion times around the world and it changed and defined rock forever, gimme some of that action.

I have that Alanis album and I used to think, God I hate to piss her off, hummers or not. Well, maybe I wouldn't mind pissing her off some. : 0
I bet with her rage she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose, the chrome off a trailer hitch, etc.

Ummm, boy he nasty mm, mmmmm, what we gonna do with him?

#3 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 03:06 AM

what we gonna do with him?

Whenever I find myself hating someone, or wishing them harm, I think of an old Jewish curse/prayer (from I.B. Singer): "Let them eat it with their bread." A lovely expression of karmic justice!
I doubt the whole story since it first came from NOTW, and NME said there was already a £2.4 million deal, and no reputable source has said anything.

#4 Mr.JonesPT

Mr.JonesPT

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 07:20 PM

stay away :o

Posted Image

#5 WinehouseFAN08

WinehouseFAN08

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 08:44 PM

He deserves nothing. Nothing what so ever.. he took Amy's heart and crushed it. LETS CRUSH HIM! >:(

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tonight the light of love is in your eyes.. Will you love me tomorrow?

&&WithEverydayThatPasses.. IMissYouALittleBitMore..10/3/09..ILoveYouLudo

WeWillBeTogetherAgainSoon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users