#1 suestev07

suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 04:00 PM

http://www.newsofthe...an-Amys-ex.html

THERE are some people that you wish hadn't made it to rehab. Parasite junkies like Amy Winehouse's ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil for one.

Vermin like him would have done the world a favour if one of his heroin hits had gone wrong and he was found lying stiff in the squalor where he belongs.
Because it is hard to imagine a lower form of human life than this shameless junkie scrounger.
It's not enough that he sponged off Amy for years and led her to the devastating heroin addiction that has wrecked one the most talented individuals we have seen for generations.
It's not enough that he gave Amy her first hit of heroin as they lay in bed after a coke-and- booze-fuelled bender.
Now this piece of scum has opened up about it all to a newspaper in a no- holds-barred exposé of the sex, drugs and rock'n'roll years that brought his wife to the brink of death.
And nowhere, nowhere in the screeds of crap spouted by this leech has he said the words: "I'm sorry."
Nowhere has he admitted that he ruined Amy's life - because that is exactly what he did. Nowhere has he taken responsibility for the evil disregard he showed for someone whose biggest mistake in her life was to fall in love with him.
Now, let's be honest here. This is a girl who clearly has the capacity to ruin her own life without needing any help.
An immensely gifted songwriter and performer hailed by her teachers as a teenager, there was, and still is, something about Amy that isn't quite wired up right.
Posted ImageIt made me want to take him out and shoot himPosted Image

You often see it in the most stunningly gifted artists down the generations - from writers to singers to actors.
There is a self-destruct button, and I think Amy's finger has probably always hovered over it.
She was already smoking cannabis and dabbling in coke by the time she met talentless chancer Fielder-Civil.
But to read his graphic account of how she became hooked on heroin after the first hit he gave her turned my stomach.
It made me want to take him out and shoot him. OK. He didn't force the heroin into her - that was her own stupid fault.
But he spotted her weakness and he exploited her. He talks about their junked-up benders like it was some sort of glamorous rollercoaster.
But the grim reality is that what happened between him and Amy that night when he fed her heroin is no different from the scene that is played out on a daily basis in squalid flats and squats all over the country - where a kid gets a hit for the first time and the downward spiral begins.
Fielder-Civil describes how Amy's eyes were rolling and how she begged for more drugs as though he was looking back on some drunken holiday high-jinks in Ibiza.
I cannot believe he is getting away with it. And the first thing I wondered is why is he not already in the pokey?
He has openly admitted in a newspaper interview to supplying someone with drugs, and furthermore he has admitted that she supplied drugs to him while he was in jail.
Why is he not now getting his collar felt by the police? He even brags about the songs from Amy's massive hit album Back To Black being inspired by him.
I would say shame on him - but I believe he has no shame.
Posted ImageHe is no different from the skinny little addict toerag who pimps his girlfriendPosted Image

And he has the nerve to say that there was too much pressure on Amy, and that she needed to be given a break - when all the time he clung to her like the bloodsucking leech that he is, still feeding her with more heroin until she could barely find a way back.
Their story is no different from the broken families across the country.
I've sat in houses with mothers weeping into tea towels over the beloved kids they watched being swallowed up by heroin.
All of their stories began with a guy like Fielder-Civil. The graveyards and housing schemes are littered with junkies who got their first hit from a guy like him.
He is no different from the skinny little addict toerag who pimps his girlfriend in the streets of Glasgow for sex, while he hides in the shadows until she gets enough money for their next heroin hit.
He is no different from the guy who killed your son or daughter.
He is the lowest form of life. He may be now trying to get over his heroin addiction.
But it's just a pity that he even made it into rehab. Because this is one junkie we would have been well rid of.
\"it was as if all the emotions in the universe suddenly were coming out of her mouth.\" --Entertainment Weekly music critic Chris Willman.

"It's open-heart surgery set to music" - Sunday Herald article by Peter Ross Jan 7/07

"Be kinder than necessary...because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." - Anon.

#2 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 10:06 PM

Maybe this Anna Smith is a buddy of hers, I don't know. I find it funny that the publication that had 'exclusive' footage of her infamous 'racist' video and footage of her in her many travails. I think News of the World is exclusively filled with stuff that is not wholesome nor healthy. Article of guilt, perhaps????
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#3 suestev07

suestev07

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 11:12 PM

Yeah, I was a little shocked to read this, too.... and did a double take, checking to see that was it really NOTW...
\"it was as if all the emotions in the universe suddenly were coming out of her mouth.\" --Entertainment Weekly music critic Chris Willman.

"It's open-heart surgery set to music" - Sunday Herald article by Peter Ross Jan 7/07

"Be kinder than necessary...because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." - Anon.

#4 antceleb12

antceleb12

And I'm singing this song for you...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 01:39 AM

I'm very pleased to read this. Although, Blake did at one time "apologize" for his actions and said it was his fault way back in, I think, November or something while he was still in jail.

However, this article has summarized pretty much all of what I have to say.
Posted Image

"Amy is amazing. It's as if Bille Holiday and Dianh Washington had a baby and it was raised by Janice Joplin." - jazzblowin on youtube

#5 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 02:03 AM

i wouldn't wish an OD on my worst enemy, but i do agree with the gist of the article. i always suspected Blake was a sociopath, or better yet suffered from anti social personality disorder. add heroin and coke on top of those and you got yourself the lowest of the low. i don't hold up much hope for him

#6 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 11:04 AM

NOTW is just a petty haterag, written by hatebreeds

#7 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 02:33 PM

I really can't approve of this article. I'm not going to say that I approve of what Blake has done, but this line..... nobody has the right to say that. Not about anyone.

But it's just a pity that he even made it into rehab. Because this is one junkie we would have been well rid of.

Edited by sarahbol, 05 August 2009 - 02:23 PM.

And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#8 amyfanatic

amyfanatic

If I was my heart,I'd rather be restless.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 02:40 PM

"But it's just a pity that he even made it into rehab."
Biggest true ever.
I was just about to start clapping when i finished reading this article. Amazing.
Posted Image

"I don`t listen to anyone...except my inner child anyway."

Amy.J.Winehouse.

#9 Nature Boy

Nature Boy

Dark Pandora

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 02:55 PM

wow thanks for that news of the world :D
R.I.P.
Amy Winehouse

Forever in our hearts, shall we meet in Heaven this time!

#10 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 03:38 PM

I'm with Sarah; say what you like about the man but nobody deserves to be wished dead. That's just a bit... wrong.

Just my 2c.

#11 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 05:15 PM

The hate in a couple of sentences is a bit too much, but the truth of the rest of the article is shockingly apparent.
Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#12 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 06:33 PM

I'm on the bandwagon of caution. That was a dangerous article written by Ms. Smith. Blake isn't exactly the heart of Christianity, but to wish the man dead and to wish to shoot the guy, that writer should get her hand slapped. Too many cases of just a person who's kooky enough to believe in articles, like that acting on it.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#13 suestev07

suestev07

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 03:28 AM

It seems hype is the magic word for NOTW...whether it is for or against one person or another....that's their way...

#14 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 02:25 PM

That's just a bit... wrong.

I'd say very wrong. I am shocked to see that some people think this is ok.
And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#15 antceleb12

antceleb12

And I'm singing this song for you...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 10:22 PM

I'm with Sarah; say what you like about the man but nobody deserves to be wished dead. That's just a bit... wrong.

Just my 2c.

Totally agree. As much as I loathe that awful scum, I can't wish death upon someone. That's way too extreme.
Posted Image

"Amy is amazing. It's as if Bille Holiday and Dianh Washington had a baby and it was raised by Janice Joplin." - jazzblowin on youtube

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users