#2656 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 12:34 AM

Mutterhorn,

is that Amy's astrology chart? do u do astrology? I don't read charts but am curious to what her chart says. thanks.
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#2657 Muchloveria

Muchloveria

...or bouffant on it's curl...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 04:40 AM

but all these pics are already here the only new one is the tony bennett magazine thing...
tumblr_lfcaafF1LO1qc41muo1_500.giftumblr_ld3ynhqfW91qabdjm.gif
"...behavioral patterns that stick over the years..."

amyjademermaid.tumblr.com

#2658 Mutterkorn1

Mutterkorn1

Hippiezwerg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 07:06 PM

Sorry -
:heart:Posted Image

#2659 Iulian

Iulian

against, not cause I believe it. just fun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 06:01 AM

but all these pics are already here the only new one is the tony bennett magazine thing...

Not everyone saw all the pics. It's a forum, not your personal thread. Now enjoy the pics or stfu.

Edited by Iulian, 28 September 2011 - 07:35 AM.

#2660 gpozzo

gpozzo

I swear I'm gonna love you until eternity...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 11:04 PM

Don't fight, guys! lol

"tony bennett magazine thing." Which pics are u talking about? Those ones taken at Abbey Road Studios/Royal Albert Hall?

#2661 Muchloveria

Muchloveria

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 03:06 AM

seriously i was just saying...be a little more considerate cause i am suffering in my own way. my god. ppl on forums seriously run their mouths a little to fast...

#2662 Muchloveria

Muchloveria

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 03:09 AM

if you knew the pain i feel toward her death you wouldnt be nearly as rude. i am just extremely upset and keep thinking she isnt dead so when i see RECENT i get so excited. that's what i meant. that's all i meant. and i know its not a personal forum, but i mean for christ sake...most ppl who actually follow this thing legit know that these fotos were here for ages before you posted them. honestly...stfu if you think your so damn clever

#2663 crol

crol

i'm not ashamed, but the guilt will kill you

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 03:11 AM

Relax Maria, don't click on the thread if you don't want to read it.. simple solution.

And we're all suffering in our own ways.

#2664 Muchloveria

Muchloveria

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 03:14 AM

i am tired of being told to relax when ppl are rude...ppl get what they deserve enough said. of course im gonna click on it if i believe pictures i've never seen before are published. i mean come on. i think a lot of ppl just have angst against me from past posts and/or don't like the fact of criticism which is quite silly naturally. it was an opinion and one i have a right to i believe. but furthermore...ppl once again are just being damn ridic cause its a forum and not in the flesh.

#2665 crol

crol

i'm not ashamed, but the guilt will kill you

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 03:22 AM

Sorry Maria but you're the one kicking up a fuss. And I'm sure Gabriel "follows this thing legit", especially since he's been around for 2 years now.

Don't want to offend you because I do appreciate your contribution round here.

#2666 Muchloveria

Muchloveria

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 03:27 AM

all i gotta say is dont run your mouth if you dont really know what the person is thinking...its stupid and really just rude. its not respectful of others and telling ppl to shut the fuck up isn't at all right...especially when someone we adore just died. seriously. and everyone who thumbs uped it is just as wrong because its really not respectful to a forum member who tried their hardest to be a loyal follower. once again TRIED. i just recently started posting again and already I am persuaded not to b/c ppl are so damn rude on these things. all i know is amy was all about love...not how some ppl are acting

#2667 Iulian

Iulian

against, not cause I believe it. just fun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 06:40 AM

I told it once respectfully (see the other page) and you still couldn't keep it to yourself. Isn't it rude to ask people to stop posting in a thread opened for actually posting, just cause of you're having problems handling Amy's death? No one said you're not a loyal fan, that's great you are, but don't make it all about you, ok?

#2668 YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

I knew you were good, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 09:23 PM

all i gotta say is dont run your mouth if you dont really know what the person is thinking...its stupid and really just rude. its not respectful of others and telling ppl to shut the fuck up isn't at all right...especially when someone we adore just died. seriously. and everyone who thumbs uped it is just as wrong because its really not respectful to a forum member who tried their hardest to be a loyal follower. once again TRIED. i just recently started posting again and already I am persuaded not to b/c ppl are so damn rude on these things. all i know is amy was all about love...not how some ppl are acting

We are all suffering and I understand that you are really sad though. I agree that it is disrespectful to tell you to shut the fuck up but there are other people on the forum and I would be very sad if people had some recent pictures of our beloved Amy but did not share because they was too afraid that it would hurt someone.
If it is too hard for you to look at pictures of Amy then do not. Wait until you are ready again. Because we are all suffering in our own ways.
But just because Amy has died does not mean that we cannot tell each others what we mean. I do not know you, right, and I will never know what you are thinking because it is on the Internet, so maybe next time try to consider your words because people will maybe understand them in a wrong way.

#2669 gpozzo

gpozzo

I swear I'm gonna love you until eternity...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 02:19 AM

I understand you, Muchloveria.

It's has been really difficult times, so I think anyone here can be rude to another one. And I think she said she don't want to see recent pics that were already posted here, but I guess she also would like to see any other "never seen before" images.

In my opinion, this thread isn't necessary anymore. "New" recent pictures could be posted on " Re: Amy Pic Posting for Fun! #2" as we won't have recent pics anymore.

(i'm sorry for the grammar)

#2670 xxGodisLovexx

xxGodisLovexx

Psalm 46:10

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:29 AM

Last night I went to a supermarket and I saw a tribute magazine deticated to Amy I
Bought it . made me miss her more but alwAys keep her in my heart.

John 17:25-26 “Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.”

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)