#2671 YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

I knew you were good, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 09:02 PM

I understand you, Muchloveria.

It's has been really difficult times, so I think anyone here can be rude to another one. And I think she said she don't want to see recent pics that were already posted here, but I guess she also would like to see any other "never seen before" images.

In my opinion, this thread isn't necessary anymore. "New" recent pictures could be posted on " Re: Amy Pic Posting for Fun! #2" as we won't have recent pics anymore.

(i'm sorry for the grammar)

I know you are right with the fact that we don't need recent pictures anymore because there will be none, but that message hurt a lot to read it. I understand what you are saying and you are right and all.... But it is sad that we will never see recent pictures of her anymore....
  • barbarakn60 likes this

#2672 gpozzo

gpozzo

I swear I'm gonna love you until eternity...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 09:28 PM

I know you are right with the fact that we don't need recent pictures anymore because there will be none, but that message hurt a lot to read it. I understand what you are saying and you are right and all.... But it is sad that we will never see recent pictures of her anymore....

Yeah, I agree. It really hurts. And I used to say that "it hurts more to know that she will never know about how we miss and love her", but I'm sure she feels it...and she's very proud of all us. Let's think about positive things and remember that she's in a better place now. :)

#2673 YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

I knew you were good, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 11:44 PM

Yeah, I agree. It really hurts. And I used to say that "it hurts more to know that she will never know about how we miss and love her", but I'm sure she feels it...and she's very proud of all us. Let's think about positive things and remember that she's in a better place now. :)

yeah, you are so right.... thank you.

#2674 Mutterkorn1

Mutterkorn1

Hippiezwerg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:20 PM

I'm sorry for the ignorance, but what is "ZH City"? :D And I'd like to see anyway.

OOH zürich town, sorry :)
:heart:Posted Image

#2675 Mutterkorn1

Mutterkorn1

Hippiezwerg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:21 PM

Sometimes I love her sooo much...Posted Image

lucky, blessed girl
:heart:Posted Image

#2676 gpozzo

gpozzo

I swear I'm gonna love you until eternity...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 06:54 PM

OOH zürich town, sorry :)

Oh, ok. thanks. lol could u post the pics here? i'd love to see them :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users