#467 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 04:42 PM

At the Q Awards today.

Showing off her new assets, Amy Winehouse was spotted hamming it up at the 2009 Q Awards, held at the Grosvenor House in London, England today (October 26).

The “Rehab” singer was all smiles as she mingled with fellow attendees, sporting a cleavage-baring pink dress with silver flats.

http://adserve.gossipcenter.com/www/delivery/lg.php?bannerid=497&campaignid=203&zoneid=25&loc=1&referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.celebrity-gossip.net%2Fcelebrities%2Fhollywood%2Famy-winehouse-busting-out-at-the-q-awards-212578%2F&cb=876b4d8769
http://adserve.gossi...HERE&n=a6cadbe0

Last night, Amy put herself to work behind the bar at the Hawley Arms pub, stumbling out in the wee hours to head home. And according to tabloid sources, Miss Winehouse and her ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil have decided to give their romance another try.

http://www.celebrity...-awards-212578/

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Lainey, 27 October 2009 - 11:39 AM.

#468 amyfanatic

amyfanatic

If I was my heart,I'd rather be restless.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 04:54 PM

Loving the dress.
The last pic is frightening though. Kinda creepy...lol. Just look at her leg...god. She`s still skinny plus the boobs look HUGE.
Posted Image

"I don`t listen to anyone...except my inner child anyway."

Amy.J.Winehouse.

#469 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 05:12 PM

You mean, crazyshitmydaughtersays, Alan? LOL
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#470 PabloD

PabloD

We bathe under blue light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 06:27 PM

This looks to me like Victoria Beckham gone blind...
Posted Image

#471 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 06:40 PM

Those knockers are HUGE! :D

She looks happy and healthy. Nice pics

#472 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 06:58 PM

Gosh, I'm not really a fan of the new titties.. Too big for my taste. Her face looks purrty though! And the dress is lovely!
What is your greatest fear?
Amy: "Dying old or never meeting Tony Bennett; if I never get to meet him, I might as well be dead."

#473 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 07:10 PM

Too bad they can't deflate those bitches a bit.

#474 Merlin

Merlin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 08:05 PM

holly shit cant believe she did it 4 real ~~~
what the fuck is wrong with her ~~~
does she wanna become Mariah Carey two point ZERO ~~~
I know a good friend who did a nose surgery ~~~
I dont know why the fuck people do this ??

Edited by Merlin, 26 October 2009 - 09:02 PM.

#475 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 08:10 PM

Her face is as pretty as it ever was, and she's radiant, but she's got to, got to, got to, got to gain some weight. Her boobs, or tits, as they affectionately call'em in England, are two big, perfectly shaped love bombs to destroy the resistance, flatten B., or anybody else who has it coming, and maybe that's exactly what she was aiming for when she ordered those massive weapons of distraction, which in Amy's case, there's no denial, have been proven to be really fake. I could've also not written this, but I'm a writer, so I did.;-)

Edited by Winehousedrunk, 26 October 2009 - 08:15 PM.

Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#476 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 08:11 PM

Too bad they can't deflate those bitches a bit.

I was trying to be positive, but yes.. what you said!
What is your greatest fear?
Amy: "Dying old or never meeting Tony Bennett; if I never get to meet him, I might as well be dead."

#477 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 08:58 PM

I'm sure they would not look quite as um..... 'in your face' if she didn't wear a push-up, push-together bra. When your assets have been Jordanized, a wonderbra is not necessary. Well, unless you like them that way, I suppose! ;-)

#478 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 09:40 PM

I love this pic. Terry can't be arsed.

Posted Image

http://www.dailymail...pink-dress.html

He's certainly got a few tales of rock and roll debauchery of his own. But in case Robert Plant had forgotten how it’s done Amy Winehouse gave him the perfect demonstration. The 26-year-old singer managed to leave the Led Zeppelin front man aghast today as she delivered yet another shambolic performance at a prestigious music awards ceremony. As well as arriving late to present an award, Winehouse interrupted one acceptance speech and heckled another from the back of the room.

Despite her father’s insistence that she has overcome her troubles, many were left wondering if he was being a tad optimistic. Winehouse single-handedly brought the Q Awards to a halt in front of stunned guests as she failed to arrive on time for her presenting duties. The troubled star was due to hand over the prize for the most inspirational artist alongside reggae singer Don Letts.

But Letts was forced back into his seat while embarrassed host Al Murray frantically tried to fill time and organisers searched for the singer. After several minutes Letts was called back to the stage to present the award to band The Specials with no sign of Winehouse. Midway through The Specials’ acceptance speech, Winehouse finally arrived, picking her way through the audience and clambering on stage - only to be given a furious talking to by an angry Letts.

Clearly hoping to make a show stopping entrance in the skimpiest of cocktail dresses which showed off her £5,000 breast enlargement surgery, she succeeded for all the wrong reasons. All this was witnessed by her 13-year-old Goddaughter Dionne Bromfield whom she had starred with on Strictly Come Dancing recently. Explaining her tardy arrival to the Daily Mail after the event she looked visibly unsteady as she slurred: 'What’s it to you, I was doing my hair. F*** off.'

Things deteriorated further when Robert Plant arrived on stage to collect the Outstanding Contribution to Music Award in front of a room that included singer Lily Allen and bands Kasabian and the Stereophonics.

As he came to the end of his emotional thank you speech Winehouse heckled from the back of the room across a hushed floor. It stopped the veteran star in his tracks before he regained his composure and continued.

Her late showing at the Grosvenor House Hotel in central London was even more surprising given that organisers had booked her a suite upstairs in the building in a desperate bid to ensure that she would turn up on time.

Staying in a £1,000 a night fourth floor suite she had only yards to travel yet still managed to disrupt the event which had gone smoothly until her arrival. Her car-crash showing comes just a week after her father Mitch claimed his daughter was recovering from her high profile battle with drink and drugs. Speaking on This Morning, he claimed his daughter had been healthy for the last year and said: ‘There is no total recovery. It’s a recovery. It's a slow, gradual recovery.

‘If you look back to where we were a year ago, you know we are in a different planet. We are in a different space and a different time and a different person. We all are. We're all recovering.’

What is it about the Q awards and Amy heckling? You don't heckle Robert Plant. EVAH.

#479 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 09:52 PM

I'm so glad she eventually put the sweater on!

Desperate for the world to see her brand new purchases, it was little surprise as Amy Winehouse revealed her recently enhanced breasts as she posed for photographers in London on Monday night (October 26).
The well-endowed “Rehab” songstress was joined by goddaughter Dionne Bromfield, as the two were coming from having dinner at Gaucho restaurant.

More pics here:

http://www.celebrity...ge_full/213750/

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#480 shaylaxtx

shaylaxtx

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 09:53 PM