I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 11:13 PM

:( hoping it's powdered sugar..

Posted Image

http://www.dailymail...tance-nose.html

She had a wet stain on the front of her T-shirt, teary eyes, spotty red skin and traces of what looked like a mystery substance in her right nostril - and had to be helped to her car.
'Everyone's been saying that Amy's on the mend, but her behaviour was very worrying,' one onlooker said.
'She didn't seem to know what was going on and didn't seem able to walk on her own. People were effectively holding her upright.'
Miss Winehouse, 25, spent her night out with an unlikely pair of friends.

#2 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 11:16 PM

:(

#3 ashlee

ashlee

you're so thick and my patience's thin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 11:26 PM

there's no confirmation yet....so i think i'll wait before any judgement...
but..yeah..it's worrying...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
five story fire as you came

#4 shaylaxtx

shaylaxtx

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 11:44 PM

there's no confirmation yet....so i think i'll wait before any judgement...
but..yeah..it's worrying...

who's going to confirm it? her publicist? lol her PR team always denied her drug use even at the height of her addiction.

#5 ashlee

ashlee

you're so thick and my patience's thin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 11:47 PM

i dunno....more pictures maybe....or a confirmation by Mitch, he's not perfect, regarding the "attention seeking disorder", but he's honest about his daughter's state...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
five story fire as you came

#6 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 11:50 PM

Dunno about the 'white powder' - I can't see anything, but I don't like to see her crying like that - it's not a good sign.

Hope she's OK :(
"I've got hair like them"

#7 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 12:03 AM

I'm hoping she's finally accepting that her marriage is over, that everybody in her life staged a mass intervention on Sunday and told her: "It's him or us." "Mystery substance" could just as well be crying-snot + photoshop sharpening.
More from The Sun: http://www.thesun.co...mrose-Hill.html

#8 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:16 AM

I'm hoping she's finally accepting that her marriage is over, that everybody in her life staged a mass intervention on Sunday and told her: "It's him or us." "Mystery substance" could just as well be crying-snot + photoshop sharpening.

Crying-snot was also my first thought. Amy cries easily, as we all know, and it was not a happy cry too, that's for sure. She needs minding, being looked after more than ever. Tomorrow could be a better day. That's Amy for you. Her emotions run free, no, run wild with her, and that has always been the danger too. What do you do when you have such strong emotions as Amy has? With drugs or alcohol you can only outrun or -fly the bad and the ugly for so long, but eventually you hit a wall, or the roof. It is not easy being sober, and staying it is a veritable struggle. Lets have faith that Amy will remember to employ her natural wisdom to overcome the bad and the ugly.

Edited by Winehousedrunk, 20 August 2009 - 01:27 AM.

Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#9 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:21 AM

Daily Star:

her spokesman said: “She had quite a few drinks, but nothing else
was involved.

“She went out and had a good time with her friend Kristian, and he knows David Gest who was there too.”

But the pictures will be a devastating blow for those closest to Amy, after she appeared to be winning her battle against her own drug addiction by staying clean this year.

Cabby Mitch, 57, and the singer’s mum Janis, 54, have spent the past few days begging her to forget Blake.

They were horrified when they discovered that Amy had begun speaking to him again
after five months.

The singer talked on the phone last week and the pair have been exchanging messages – just over a week before their divorce was due to be fi n alised on August 28.

The couple declared their love for each other at the weekend and even spoke about getting married again – a bombshell to the health of Amy’s sick mother, who immediately took a
turn for the worse.

A source said: “Janis is in poor health and the thought of Amy get- ting back together with Blake has made her very ill.

“She lost her own mother Esther only last month, so the stress is taking its toll. She can hardly walk.

“She’s begging Amy not to see Blake again after all the progress she has made this
year.

http://www.dailystar...-back-to-bleak/

#10 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:37 AM

^:( I didn't know about Janis' mother Esther, and I didn't know that she is now in such poor health.
Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#11 mister magic

mister magic

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:50 AM

Oh Amy. I don't even know what to say anymore. Of course I'd love to act as if it could never happen, but if I'm being honest with myself, I think she's probably relapsed a bit. Fuck.

#12 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 02:03 AM

I've never knew anyone's mucus could draw so much attention. I take it there are only mind-sucking aliens working at The Sun and Daily Mail, who never generated any fluids from crying.
Oh, hello.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#13 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 02:22 AM

powder all over the place, not just her nostrils. anyway, hate to hear stories about her being messy in public. it's OLD already

#14 shaylaxtx

shaylaxtx

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 02:24 AM

I've never knew anyone's mucus could draw so much attention. I take it there are only mind-sucking aliens working at The Sun and Daily Mail, who never generated any fluids from crying.
Oh, hello.

she blatantly has dusty white powder under her nostrils not boogers or any other naturally occurring mucus. never underestimate the power of denial i guess.

#15 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 02:29 AM

Hello, friend Shaylax! As most of know or surmised, Winehouse is a rather unpredictable and volatile person. I'm more worried about her mental issues being ignored and made of light of, so any extremes in behavior is a symptom. Relapse, is probably that symptom.

Some shocking logic, from all places, the Asylum:

I want to say something though. Mitch Winehouse said that Amy used to do all sorts of things to attract attention and cause a stir. He said she would fake fainting in a parking lot, attracting a whole mob scene around herself. Mitch supposedly even faked a heart attack to get Amy's attention. Maybe this is just how our girl is. She is made to cause a scene! In all seriousness though, she could have had a drink or a few, and was crying. She just got divorced and this is one of the worst events a person can go through in life. The media has to cut her some slack, but of course, they've got papers to sell.
Take care all.

Edited by Rockesquirrel, 20 August 2009 - 02:40 AM.

In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users