Photo
- - - - -

Back to Blake...

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 amyfanatic

amyfanatic

If I was my heart,I'd rather be restless.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 11:49 AM

AMY WINEHOUSE has confirmed she is still in love with her ex-husband BLAKE FIELDER-CIVIL and wants to reunite with him.
The pair, who wed in Miami, Florida in 2007 after a whirlwind romance, divorced last month (Jul09) with Fielder-Civil citing adultery as the reason for the split. Winehouse later admitted the infidelity in court papers.
Just days after the divorce was finalised Fielder-Civil sold intimate details about their marriage to a British tabloid.
The Back To Black hitmaker was rumoured to have forgiven his betrayal and begged her former partner for a reconciliation.
And now Winehouse has openly spoken about her feelings for Fielder-Civil, admitting she wants to make their relationship work.
She says, "You see this ace card right here, that's for me and Blake. It's our lucky card. He's my man. We can make it. We're so strong together.
"I'm so embarrassed, I love him though. I've said too much haven't I?"

http://www.contactmu...o-blake_1113738

WHY NOW?
Just why now? I feel like my nightmare`s coming true. Like...gosh i`m feeling depressed just by reading this.
Hope this is bullshit...

Edited by amyfanatic, 24 August 2009 - 11:52 AM.

Posted Image

"I don`t listen to anyone...except my inner child anyway."

Amy.J.Winehouse.

#2 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 11:53 AM

Yup, she told it to the Mirror.. read it this AM.

#3 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 12:51 PM

Amy needs more time. Her successful return to the stage is now a fact, her return to Blake is still an option, one that I hope she'll think long and hard about before taking any decisions. Patience to Amy, patience to us.

(More responses to this can also be found in the On The Road/ Festivals thread, from page 13 on.)
Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#4 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 12:56 PM

Oh, for a moment I thought they were actually together again. So really, nothing new (not for me anyway).
And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#5 Domi

Domi

Some Unholy War

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 02:17 PM

Amy, what the hell are you doing? :/ :(

Forever in my heart! I love you Amy.

#6 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 03:50 PM

Gee, who wouldn't want an unemployed ex-con, drug addict who knocked up some stranger in rehab?

#7 amyfanatic

amyfanatic

If I was my heart,I'd rather be restless.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 04:45 PM

Oh, for a moment I thought they were actually together again. So really, nothing new (not for me anyway).

yeah...it`s my mistake actually. I made the title TOO dramatic & worried everyone i guess. LOL. Wish i could change it.
Posted Image

"I don`t listen to anyone...except my inner child anyway."

Amy.J.Winehouse.

#8 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 01:57 AM

Gee, who wouldn't want an unemployed ex-con, drug addict who knocked up some stranger in rehab?

i prefer the phrase "convicted criminal", but yeah, you covered it. not to sound judgemental, but by coming out and saying such a thing she's coming across as someone who is emotionally fucked up imo. plus, i think her fans are really fed up with this whole soap opera and she's got to know that. at least i am anyway. MOVE ON GIRL....

#9 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:04 AM

Someone's GOT TO make a graphic novel (read: comic book) out of this!
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#10 ohmr

ohmr

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:37 AM

I think she's back on the shit. She's been def. acting weird lately especially in the Pete performance. Either she was high or drunk. Either way. This is all getting old.

#11 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:43 AM

^I behave weirdly half of the time myself, and I'm definitely sober, so there doesn't have to be a connection with drugs or drink. Amy is just compulsively weird as all genuine artists are.

Edited by Winehousedrunk, 25 August 2009 - 03:58 AM.

Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#12 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:21 AM

more from Janis:

Mrs Winehouse said: "Amy's done so well getting healthy again. We all hope it's not true they're back in touch, but Amy is like a child.
"She says, 'I love Blake, I love him', and it's hard to talk her out of it.
"She knows he's bad for her. Who knows what will happen?"
Fielder-Civil was given a 27-month jail sentence last year for attacking a publican and trying to cover it up.

Posted Image Amy and Janis

Mrs Winehouse told the magazine that if the couple rekindled their relationship she and Mitch, Amy's father, would "step back" from her.
"I'm not sure how much more I could go through," she said. "Amy knows what we think of Blake so I suppose she's hiding it."

http://news.sky.com/...e_Fielder-Civil

#13 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 10:11 AM

yeah...it`s my mistake actually. I made the title TOO dramatic & worried everyone i guess. LOL. Wish i could change it.

Better? :D
What is your greatest fear?
Amy: "Dying old or never meeting Tony Bennett; if I never get to meet him, I might as well be dead."

#14 mister magic

mister magic

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:13 PM

Amy's so stubborn that I doubt much of anything could convince her that Blake is total shit and doesn't deserve her. That's something she's really going to have to come to herself, but I can see why her parents would step back if something ever came of it. Argh.

#15 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:10 PM

i think her fans are really fed up with this whole soap opera and she's got to know that. at least i am anyway. MOVE ON GIRL....

news flash! - amy talks shit! http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2009/08/24/amy-winehouse-in-v-festival-confession-i-want-blake-back-115875-21619433/

Yes, she knows, which this quote from the article (above link) shows:
I’m so embarrassed, I love him though. I’ve said too much haven’t I? I’ve ruined the night.

That her persistence with this I love B. is childlike, has been duly noticed and discussed by some on the forum, and it is now confirmed by Janis that Amy's attitude is indeed childlike when it comes to this. I only wish that Amy could direct her most precious feeling (love) at a more deserving subject.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users