23 replies to this topic

#1 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 12:41 AM

If it's true, I hope she wins!

TROUBLED AMY WINEHOUSE is suing her former mother-in-law for selling one of her love letters.

The steamy note was written for Amy's then-husband BLAKE FIELDER-CIVIL while he was jailed for assault and perverting justice.
Blake's mum Georgette flogged it.
Now Amy, 25, is suing for copyright infringement and wants £50,000 compensation.
Georgette previously accused the Back to Black singer of turning her son to drugs.
No date has been set for a hearing. But a pal said: "Amy was furious the private letter was used to make money."
Amy wed Blake, 27, in 2007 but they divorced in July.
They spent most of their marriage apart after he was jailed.

http://www.thesun.co...ver-letter.html

#2 suestev07

suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 12:47 AM

here we go again with "truth or fiction?"...

Edited by suestev07, 25 August 2009 - 12:54 AM.

\"it was as if all the emotions in the universe suddenly were coming out of her mouth.\" --Entertainment Weekly music critic Chris Willman.

"It's open-heart surgery set to music" - Sunday Herald article by Peter Ross Jan 7/07

"Be kinder than necessary...because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." - Anon.

#3 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 01:02 AM

I would guess it's true, because I doubt the story fabricators at The Sun have the memory/attention-span or imagination to make it up. Plus, there's poetic justice in dragging her into the tabloids & exposing her as the lying hypocrite reptile she is.

#4 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 01:02 AM

Uhhhhh, like mother, LIKE SON???? She needs to sue Blake's ass, too!
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#5 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 02:02 AM

i hope she let's it go, no more soap operas pls, i can't take it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not after her brilliant performance with The Specials. Make it about the music Amy...

#6 suestev07

suestev07

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 02:06 AM

i hope she let's it go, no more soap operas pls, i can't take it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not after her brilliant performance with The Specials. Make it about the music Amy...

If it's true, I'd say go for it!

Altho' I can't see how it can be true...because, strictly speaking, it wasn't hers anymore once she sent it to Blake ...it was his.
\"it was as if all the emotions in the universe suddenly were coming out of her mouth.\" --Entertainment Weekly music critic Chris Willman.

"It's open-heart surgery set to music" - Sunday Herald article by Peter Ross Jan 7/07

"Be kinder than necessary...because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." - Anon.

#7 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 02:36 AM

This British version of telenovela keeps the fans interested. After that shocking photo last week, fans were probably starting to get exhausted and tired ( just checkout posts throughout the Net, regarding Winehouse's photo). The 'special guest starring' performance at V Festival, was a start towards to right direction.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#8 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 02:38 AM

I'd rather have Amy going on a war-path, than Amy "going back to her old ways", as they say, and then there is Kev's third option, of Amy letting it go. But I don't think that she can or that she should, as Georgette selling a very private letter from Amy to her son is a despicable deed and a form of abuse. However, Sue is right that the letter belongs to the receiver, B. So let him sue G!LOL

Edited by Winehousedrunk, 25 August 2009 - 02:46 AM.

Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#9 ashlee

ashlee

you're so thick and my patience's thin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 02:40 AM

third finger...both hands...funk off georgette!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
five story fire as you came

#10 suestev07

suestev07

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 02:40 AM

I'd rather have Amy going on a war-path than Amy "going back to her old ways", as they say, and then there is Kev's third option, of Amy letting it go. But I don't think that she can or that she should, as Georgette selling a very private letter from Amy to her son is a despicable deed and a form of abuse. I say: sue!

You called????

#11 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 02:45 AM

Gag-gette needs to be sued, for crimes of fashion. Silly rabbit, tricks are for kids!

- 8-/

#12 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 02:48 AM

^^Sorry Sue, I just edited. Me and my damned editing! You can sue me if you like. For obstructing the course of posting or something. Ask Alan, he's been around.LOL
Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#13 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 02:59 AM

^^Sorry Sue, I just edited. Me and my damned editing! You can sue me if you like. For obstructing the course of posting or something. Ask Alan, he's a dickhead.LOL

Hey! What?:D

#14 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:02 AM

^I'm gonna sue ya for falsifying my post!LOL

#15 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:09 AM

^ I could do with a suit! They turn Lainey on!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users