21 replies to this topic

#1 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 11:25 AM

Too bad she had to ruin it by letting her anger get the better of her. Oh well, back to the usual, I suppose.

http://www.dailymail...ht-scuffle.html

Posted Image

Amy Winehouse returned to her rock chick roots with an impromptu performance at a club last night - and true to form got caught in a scuffle as she left the venue. The singer, who is back in the country following an extended break in the Caribbean, belted out a selection of songs at the Jazz After Dark club in central London.

The 26-year-old’s stage appearances have been few and far between in recent months – with her May comeback gig in St Lucia. Sporting her trademark beehive and satin ballet slippers last night, Winehouse ended her gig by getting into an angry struggle as she left the venue and was ushered into her car by anxious security staff.

The Rehab star looked thoroughly riled as she snarled and bared her teeth during the altercation. Winehouse had turned up earlier holding hands with her former boyfriend Tyler James, whom she dated in 2003.

The pair shared an intimate meal at Pizza Express in Covent Garden before dining again at nearby restaurant Livebait. Winehouse's date will pour water on recent speculation that she has rekindled her romance with ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil.

A source said: 'She was mobbed by fans in the tiny venue, and when one asked her for a kiss, she replied: "Sorry, I'm with my boyfriend".
'She got up on stage to perform a few song with the band, which went down a storm with the crowd.' It’s not known how long Winehouse is planning to stay in Britain, nor has there been any indication of when her third album will be released.

The singer had moved to St Lucia at Christmas to work on her music but became caught up in rows over her drinking and wild behaviour.

A source said: 'She’s been banned from hotels, the bars don’t want her there, and locals see her as a nuisance when she’s drunk.’ The Grammy award winner was cleared of common assault after insisting she had felt intimidated by Ms Flash. Meanwhile it emerged that one of Winehouse’s former backing singers, Heshima Thompson, is aiming for solo stardom on the X Factor.

"I've got hair like them"

#2 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 12:06 PM

'Sorry, I'm with my boyfriend' hardly sounds like a 'scuffle', does it?

#3 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 01:25 PM

SEEMS having two teeth removed can't put birthday girl AMY WINEHOUSE off her food.

The Back to Black singer was out with best pal TYLER JAMES to celebrate a belated 26th last night, just hours after a painful visit to the dentist.

http://www.thesun.co...te-for-fun.html
That could explain the weird faces she's making here: http://www.contactmu...y_winehouse/1-1

#4 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 01:39 PM

I'd say that's almost certainly the reason. Bloody press and their adding 2 and 2 and making 9!!

#5 mister magic

mister magic

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 05:28 PM

Oi she's gonna need a full set of dentures soon, the way she's losing teeth. ;)

#6 catouplik

catouplik

Help yourself

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 12:33 AM

What about her singing? Which songs did she do?..That's what interests me.

#7 mister magic

mister magic

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 01:51 AM

Here's pics of the scuffle...she looks so upset! :(

http://community.liv...html?mode=reply

#8 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 02:11 AM

http://www.fadedyout...hat-else-is-new

#9 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 02:20 AM

She performed, on stage, and it went well! Now that is great news! I don't care about the rest much, as long as she enjoys her life again, like she does since the end of last year, though it stays a struggle. It is hard to be Amy Winehouse. No-one else can.
Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#10 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 02:46 AM

The Sun pretending it was a passer-by who shouted: "Oi Amy, where's your crack pipe?"
http://www.thesun.co...aged-teeth.html

#11 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 02:54 AM

Sorry to hear she's going through all that dental pain.

Wonder what set her off inside the nightclub. An insult?

In any event, Happy New Year (5770) Amy! Hope the new year is a good one for you.
Posted Image
"Flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering"

#12 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 03:16 AM

The Sun pretending it was a passer-by who shouted: "Oi Amy, where's your crack pipe?"
http://www.thesun.co...aged-teeth.html

If this is true and I was Amy, I'd punch that demon's lights out. Another court-case? It's worth it. People should look in the mirror more.
Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#13 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 03:16 AM

In any event, Happy New Year (5770) Amy! Hope the new year is a good one for you.

Yeah! And repent your damn sins! Dammit!

#14 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 09:56 AM

"She's been given some very strong drugs to cope with the pain."

Bollocks has she... my GP won't even give me valium cos of addictions in the past.

More boring Sun bullshit.

#15 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 05:53 PM

If the dentist knows that a patient has issues with narcotics, they will probably give the patient drugs that are non habit-forming.

However, after being cleared of assault charges, Winehouse has to know how to control her temper. If it's true that a reporter from the Sun provoked her, shame on them for that.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users