27 replies to this topic

#1 shaylaxtx

shaylaxtx

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 02:16 PM

this is being reported all over the place so it might be true. guess we'll find out tonight?

Breast is best for Amy Winehouse — the troubled singer has reportedly had a boob job! Amy, 25 — whose body has been ravaged by years of drug abuse — is said to have splashed out on cosmetic surgery at a top clinic in London’s Harley Street in a bid to boost her appearance ahead of her TV comeback on Strictly Come Dancing, the UK equivalent of Dancing With The Stars.
Winehouse will appear on the show Saturday as a backing singer for her 13-year-old goddaughter Dionne Bromfield. She has signed to Amy’s own record label.
It has been reported that Winehouse paid around $70,000 for the op to boost her chest from 32B to 32D.
A spokesman for Amy last night confirmed she had been in hospital, but said it was for a “routine procedure”.
http://www.showbizsp...n-boob-job.html

#2 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 02:34 PM

In this article it's fake-Amy getting fake boobs! lol
And being hospitalized for 2 weeks - obviously not true!
http://www.star-maga...ht-in-hospital/
Posted Image

#3 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 02:45 PM

In this article it's fake-Amy getting fake boobs! lol
And being hospitalized for 2 weeks - obviously not true!
http://www.star-maga...ht-in-hospital/
Posted Image

One week per boob.

#4 PabloD

PabloD

We bathe under blue light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 07:27 PM

LOL she has big tits already! that'd be...weird.
Posted Image

#5 ohmr

ohmr

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 08:25 PM

she does have a flap jack effect going, but, yeah... she has great natural boobs already.

#6 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 08:29 PM

she does have a flap jack effect going, but, yeah... she has great natural boobs already.

LMAO

#7 suestev07

suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 08:41 PM

^

"its like two eggs sliding down a wall".

Amy?....hardly!
\"it was as if all the emotions in the universe suddenly were coming out of her mouth.\" --Entertainment Weekly music critic Chris Willman.

"It's open-heart surgery set to music" - Sunday Herald article by Peter Ross Jan 7/07

"Be kinder than necessary...because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." - Anon.

#8 ohmr

ohmr

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 08:46 PM

Posted Image

#9 suestev07

suestev07

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 08:50 PM

I guess men remember these things better than women...except for Zoe....lol

I don't actually know if you are male or female.....
\"it was as if all the emotions in the universe suddenly were coming out of her mouth.\" --Entertainment Weekly music critic Chris Willman.

"It's open-heart surgery set to music" - Sunday Herald article by Peter Ross Jan 7/07

"Be kinder than necessary...because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." - Anon.

#10 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 10:24 PM

My 2 cents: I agree with most that she already has great "naturals", as we've seen on the St. Lucia pictures, before she won that lawsuit (glad... and a little bit sad).;-) And I wouldn't want her to fall over... she's tiny.
Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#11 suestev07

suestev07

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 10:35 PM

^ So does that mean that the drugs affected the sag as well !

#12 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 10:47 PM

^ I couldn't possibly answer that without getting embarrassed, but more importantly, I don't know the answer.
Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#13 suestev07

suestev07

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 11:03 PM

Oops! I know not the implications of what I say! haha

#14 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 11:04 PM

I think drug or alcohol use can lead to a condition of chronic dehydration, resulting in a loss of breastal perkiness. What, me embarrassed?

#15 suestev07

suestev07

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 11:11 PM

You are a font of knowledge, Alan!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users