37 replies to this topic

#1 ashlee

ashlee

you're so thick and my patience's thin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 11:49 PM

AFTER we exclusively reported on Saturday that Amy Winehouse has had a boob job, we can now reveal that she’s bagged herself a hot new man.

Amy has spent the past few weeks in The London Clinic getting herself a new look and preparing to show the world she’s back.

Pals of the super-talented singer, 25, believe her new boyfriend is bringing out the best in her by making her feel pretty and loved.

One told Goss: “Amy’s been seeing a new guy for just over a month. He’s good for her. He tells her she’s a beautiful woman and wants her to value her life.

“Amy has a lot of self- doubt and often loathes the life she’s created. But her new man is slowing making her like herself again.” Amy wowed the Strictly Come Dancing audience on Saturday, performing with her god-daughter Dionne Bromfield, 13.

She received stacks of messages from fans saying: “You looked amazing.” And she told pals afterwards: “I enjoyed it and was so pleased it went well.”

But despite her new boyfriend and perky new boobs, she still dreams about life with ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil, 27.

Our source added: “Amy still longs for Blake’s attention. She will always love him.

“He’s in her blood and bones. Everything she does is about Blake, even her new boobs.”

http://www.dailystar...sting-with-joy/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
five story fire as you came

#2 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 12:19 AM

Wonder who the new guy is? Maybe this is the guy she said "looked good on paper"? Glad her friends feel he's good for her.

Amy has a lot of self- doubt and often loathes the life she’s created.

I knew about the self-doubt. But wonder what she loathes about the life she's created? Being divorced from Blake? Having to deal with fame? The damage done by the drugs and alcohol?
Posted Image
"Flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering"

#3 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 12:27 AM

Maybe she loathes the fame, and all the negative stuff, and the scrutiny and the lack of privacy that comes with it.
"I've got hair like them"

#4 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 04:12 AM

Cool sig Lainey.

I probably should know this, but what song is that quote from?
Posted Image

#5 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 05:04 AM

"[...] she still dreams about life with ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil, 27.

Our source added: “Amy still longs for Blake’s attention. She will always love him.

“He’s in her blood and bones. Everything she does is about Blake, even her new boobs.”

This part I don't believe is the truth. We will see what we will see, if anything will ever be seen that can clarify anything so unseen as "love". Only let B. never drag Amy down again, or he'll be dead meat (meant satirically).>:-(

"She received stacks of messages from fans saying: “You looked amazing.” And she told pals afterwards: “I enjoyed it and was so pleased it went well.”

This I believe, and I like it immensely.:D

“Amy’s been seeing a new guy for just over a month. He’s good for her. He tells her she’s a beautiful woman and wants her to value her life.

“Amy has a lot of self- doubt and often loathes the life she’s created. But her new man is slowing making her like herself again.”

OK, good. She needs that kind of attention, praise and support. I hope that he's for real. And if he is, then praise him for praising her.:)

Edited by Winehousedrunk, 12 October 2009 - 05:08 AM.

Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#6 AlabamaGirl2007

AlabamaGirl2007

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 05:58 PM

Did she really get a boob job? I don't know whether or not to believe this. What does everyone think? I saw some pictures of her going to the clinic and it looks like it may be so.

Winehouse drunk, I haven't been on in awhile but I got your message and am gonna reply to it. :)

#7 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 08:16 PM

Did she really get a boob job? I don't know whether or not to believe this. What does everyone think?

I don't think anything at the moment. If it's true, I guess I'll know that it is at some point, but for now I'm not going to give it too much thought. This could well be one of these things that seem like big news when tabloids start writing it, but is already forgotten one month later. Time will tell.
(I personally hope that it isn't true, by the way)
And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#8 AlabamaGirl2007

AlabamaGirl2007

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 08:49 PM

(I personally hope that it isn't true, by the way)

On a side note, I hope it's not true, either. While it doesn't matter to me so long as she's happy, I always admired the fact that Amy looked different from the other people in the entertainment industry. She has that jet black hair while others desire the blonde, and just looks different but in a beautiful way. So many other people get implants in the industry and it's boring.

#9 shaylaxtx

shaylaxtx

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 06:09 AM

i think i wrote this in another thread but i can't remember..either way the size implant she got would hardly be noticeable on her. her chest was quite deflated from the weight loss and a D implant would just fill in what she was missing and enlarge her bust slightly. I'd guess back in the Frank days when she weighed more she probably had a DD cup or larger. She had HUGE boobers back in the day! I don't think anyone should worry about her looking plastic with the fake knockers. It seems to be more of a reconstructive surgery than a vanity surgery IMO.

#10 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 09:59 AM

I don't think we have to worry about Amy adopting a mainstream or 'trendy' look... I have always dressed a bit 'way out' and have no intention of changing. These things are inherent, lol.... she might mutate, but she'll never be 'ordinary' I shouldn't think ;)

Clothes are a uniform to the individual :)

#11 Yitzhak Finnegan

Yitzhak Finnegan

Minusaramadad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 10:36 AM

Twinkle Twinkle Singing star
How I wonder what you are
Did you make it on your own
Or were you helped by Silicone 8-/
Does Exist

#12 shaylaxtx

shaylaxtx

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 11:14 AM

sweet story:

British pop star Amy Winehouse decided to sing for fellow patients while recovering in a hospital after her breast surgery.
Dailystar.co.uk reports that Winehouse ran around The London Clinic in her gown singing for patients.
"It was brilliant having Amy on the ward. She was great fun and very entertaining. She was more than happy to mingle with everyone. She's hilarious and kept serenading people. She has an amazing voice. She sang some songs, which she said she'd only recently written. Despite being a superstar celebrity, she was really down to earth and loved chatting away to anyone and everyone," said a patient.
Added a source: "Amy kept borrowing stuff from other patients�anything she took a shine to. She'd smile sweetly and then ask to borrow clothes or make-up."
A member of her management team said: "Amy has played us some killer new songs. She's feeling really confident at the moment and is getting back to her normal self."

http://sify.com/movi...php?id=14914700

#13 WinehouseFAN08

WinehouseFAN08

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 05:21 PM

^^ Whooo sounds brilliant :D
How comes the patients got a sneak preview?? x

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tonight the light of love is in your eyes.. Will you love me tomorrow?

&&WithEverydayThatPasses.. IMissYouALittleBitMore..10/3/09..ILoveYouLudo

WeWillBeTogetherAgainSoon

#14 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 07:38 PM

"Tales of Hospital Science Fiction", singing to patients, dispensing meds, will Winehouse fly?
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#15 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 01:20 AM

Well, I hope it's true, because it made me happy to read it.

"Amy kept borrowing stuff from other patients, anything she took a shine to. She'd smile sweetly and then ask to borrow clothes or make-up."

And then run off like a squirrel with a nut? haha

It seems like Amy is gradually putting herself back together, piece by piece. First, she got off the drugs. Then she got her teeth fixed. Now she's had her boobs enhanced (supposedly), which has improved her self-esteem, or at least something seems to have had that effect. I get impatient to see a "fully functioning" Amy sometimes, but then I realize I should be thankful to see these incremental steps, that it's just going to take time.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users