18 replies to this topic

#1 shaylaxtx

shaylaxtx

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 12:00 AM

Amy WinehousePosted Image was hospitalised after screaming: “My boobs are f***ing killing me!”
Days after having surgery to lift her bust, Amy, 26, was in agony and feared her breasts might explode.
She was admitted to the London Clinic as an emergency case and kept in overnight on Saturday, before being discharged yesterday.
A friend of the Rehab singer tells us: “Amy started shouting, ‘I need to see someone, my boobs are f***ing killing me.’
“Her manager quickly sorted a car to get her to the LondonPosted Image Clinic. Typically, Amy made the driver stop off at Nando’s for some chicken – she said she didn’t want hospital food.

“The doctors ordered her to stay overnight to make sure everything was OK. She only had her breasts lifted a few days ago and she should have been resting to let them heal instead of running around town.”
Amy, who had the uplift operation last Wednesday, was in pain before she sang backing vocals for goddaughter Dionne Bromfield during Strictly Come Dancing.
Our source adds: “She was chatting to Jo Wood before going on and told her about the op and how much pain she was in.
“Everyone noticed that she looked out of time when she tried to dancePosted Image. The reason was that she was in such pain she could hardly lift her arms.”
Get well soon, Amy!

http://www.mirror.co...15875-21740322/

#2 xXRitaXx

xXRitaXx

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 12:07 AM

“Her manager quickly sorted a car to get her to the London Clinic. Typically, Amy made the driver stop off at Nando’s for some chicken – she said she didn’t want hospital food.

:-P I have to say that I literarly laughed out loud when i read that part.
...I hope she's okay though.
"Life happens. There is no point in being upset or down about things we can't control or change."-AJW:)

#3 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 12:26 AM

I liked the Nando's part too. Sounds like Amy.

Poor darling, in terms of the pain. No wonder she seemed a little subdued at Strictly. Just goes to show, you don't necessarily know the real reason why someone is behaving the way they are. Might not be what you think.

Think she should have waited until after the show to have the operation. Or had it more in advance.

Of course, she had to go on, even with the pain, or she would have been trashed as a no-show.

Edited by lyricgenius, 12 October 2009 - 12:37 AM.

Posted Image
"Flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering"

#4 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 12:36 AM

Just goes to show, you don't necessarily know the real reason why someone is behaving the way they are. Might not be what you think.

That is so true....
"I've got hair like them"

#5 suestev07

suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 12:43 AM

Is this story really true?...didn't she give Dionne a very close hug at the end?
\"it was as if all the emotions in the universe suddenly were coming out of her mouth.\" --Entertainment Weekly music critic Chris Willman.

"It's open-heart surgery set to music" - Sunday Herald article by Peter Ross Jan 7/07

"Be kinder than necessary...because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." - Anon.

#6 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 04:40 AM

Poor darling indeed. Super trooper is the next word that comes to mind. She's being extraordinarily courageous lately. Totally in-character, as far as I'm concerned.
Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#7 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 12:27 PM

Did I miss something? Is there any reason to believe this is true?
And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#8 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 12:29 PM

Again, this is a case when being a recovering substance abuser affects pain management. Winehouse is going need extra care, and tenderness, LOL! But, then again......truth is sometimes stranger than fiction, the purveyors of the media might be practicing their science fiction.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#9 ashlee

ashlee

you're so thick and my patience's thin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 07:17 PM

When i read this i immediately though..bullshit...it was automatic.
and for the record, in my eyes she behaved normaly during strictly...pretty good to me...like...normal.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
five story fire as you came

#10 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 02:55 AM

wonder if they gave her pain meds. i'm sure it was something stronger than ibuprophen. here's hoping she's in a really good place with her sobriety

#11 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 10:01 AM

Most docs will not prescribe a narcotic painkiller to anyone with past addiction problems. My doc wont even give me valium before I fly.

#12 Merge

Merge

Once A Tickle, Now A Rash...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 09:48 AM

Is this story really true?...didn't she give Dionne a very close hug at the end?

Yeah I know that was so sweet when she did that.
Hm I thought it seemed odd she was out and about so quickly, but I figured maybe it's normal - know fack all bout boob ops, particular being a bloke and everything!

Aw hope she gets better, love that bit bout Nandos :-P typical Wino, but fair shout, hospital food can be shite
Autour de moi
Je ne vois pas
Qui sont les anges
Surement pas moi
Encore une fois
Je suis cassee
Encore une fois
Je n\'y crois pas

#13 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 12:06 PM

I like that she's taking charge of her career, and even making amends. Of course, her fans have faith in her, but she needs to do this in order to be a trustworthy and productive artist within the music industry. I know ya'll get tired of me saying this, but the music biz ain't social work.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#14 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 12:38 PM

According to Latin goddess Shakira, the workings of music are a mystery. I agree. When it's primarily a business, exit mystery, enter industry, and misery.
Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#15 ashlee

ashlee

you're so thick and my patience's thin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 08:04 PM

Isn't Nandos a portugues restaurant? i got a feeling it is...lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
five story fire as you came

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users