#1 suestev07

suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 12:30 AM

http://www.mirror.co...15875-21740322/

New thread for.....unbelievable malarkey.....
  • jackhp1 likes this
\"it was as if all the emotions in the universe suddenly were coming out of her mouth.\" --Entertainment Weekly music critic Chris Willman.

"It's open-heart surgery set to music" - Sunday Herald article by Peter Ross Jan 7/07

"Be kinder than necessary...because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." - Anon.

#2 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 04:34 AM

I'm counting four booby-threads; that's two per boob. It makes sense: Amy has more boob now, hence the need for more coverage. I don't see the need for the enhancement though, as she was more than fine as she was in that department.;-)
Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#3 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 12:37 PM

First, of all there weren't any bandages nor apparent signs of an operation being done. I think all these 'leaks' are for covering up some other problem/issue. Privacy is necessary, but all that science fiction is getting pretty amusing. Winehouse's people has a lot of work to do, LOL!
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#4 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 02:03 PM

^ If you're right, that would be a seriously strange way of handling things. But then, to keep the tabloids and the public guessing, in this day and age, you need to use seriously strange ways of handling things. Problem is, the truth will come out, eventually; which begs the question: who will it embarrass the most? Amy? Her people? However, there's no shame in whatever helps her get in a better place, be it boobs or rehab, or something else.
I have faith that whatever is actually going on, it'll all work out for the better.
Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#5 Tara

Tara

This Bird Has Flown...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 05:50 PM

They're having a field day with all these exploding boob headlines. Hope Amy's OK though.
Posted Image

'Memories mar my mind, love is a fate resigned'

#6 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 03:20 PM

New documentary exposes tabloid malarkey!
http://www.guardian....ty-stories-hoax
Guess I missed the one about Amy's hair on fire.

#7 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 05:25 PM

I thought the 'journalists' picked the stories out of a hat. Boy, is my face RED.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#8 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 11:21 PM

Amy fancies/ is dating George Foreman's son! Also named George. As are all 5 of his sons.

http://www.dailystar...r-seduces-Monk/

WE exclusively revealed on Monday that Amy Winehouse has a new boyfriend – now, dear readers, we can tell you who it is.

The newly top-heavy babe is dating the son of legendary boxer and grilling machine connoisseur George Foreman.

That might sound completely normal – however, you forget this is the wacky world of Amy Winehouse.
The former heavyweight champ, 60, who revol*utionised low-fat grilling, has five sons and, quite ridiculously, they’re all called George.

They each have a number – from George Jr, to George VI – and are distinguished from one another by nicknames including Monk, Big Wheel and Little George. After having her boobs enlarged at The London Clinic, Amy, 26, told fellow patients all about her new love. And it seems he could be the one to help her stay at the peak of physical fitness.

One patient pal told Goss: “Amy told us that she’s dating George Foreman’s son, she said he is *absolutely gorgeous. “She gushed about him for ages, like a lovesick teenager. She told us he really looks after his body and is heavily into sport, fitness and healthy living.

“Amy also laughed and revealed he’s a very big man. She seemed genuinely excited by his sexiness.”

After doing our calculations, we think the beehived beauty is dating George Foreman III – a 26-year-old boxer and television personality in the US. Along with the rest of the Georges, he appeared in reality series Family Foreman back in 2008.

He goes by the nickname of Monk and is a staggering 6ft 5in, weighing in at 17 stone. Well, Amy did tell her hospital pals he was a very big man!

Boyfriends aside, Amy kept everyone on their toes by just going out for dinner as she dashed between two fish restaurants – one in Covent Garden and one in Marylebone, managing an outfit change in between.

Edited by Lainey, 15 October 2009 - 11:23 PM.

"I've got hair like them"

#9 ashlee

ashlee

you're so thick and my patience's thin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 11:34 PM

oh gawd!
I don't know if i will ever be able to believe all these stories that are comin out...
but this particular one i would like to be true, as she needs a new love in her life, to help her overcome some issues and to distract herself.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
five story fire as you came

#10 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 01:09 AM

Interesting! I'd like to see this....

http://news.bbc.co.u...00/10002400.stm

Papers fooled by fake celeb stories

A documentary maker claims he has exposed how easy it is to get fabricated stories about celebrities published in national newspapers. Starsuckers shows a documentary team managing to get fake stories about celebrities such as Amy Winehouse into papers like The Sun, Mirror and Daily Star.

Newspapers often advertise phone numbers and invite people to call in with a story, so the documentary makers did just that. One researcher managed to convince the Mirror and the Daily Star that Amy Winehouse's hair had caught fire from a faulty fuse. It appeared in the Star under the headline 'Amy's beehive is a flaming mess'.

The documentary's director Chris Atkins explained what happened: "We got a tip off that Amy had moved house recently to Barnet and her lights had all gone out one night, so this was the basis of our story." "We just said that Amy's hair set on fire, that was it. The Star then added their own details to it that said: 'A friend of hers ran in and punched her in the head to put the fire out.'

FAKE STORIES THAT MADE THE NEWSPAPERS

• Guy Ritchie gave himself a black eye whilst juggling some cutlery
  • Sarah Harding has a huge collection of books on quantum physics
  • Pixie Geldof padded out her bra with a packet of sweets
  • Russell Brand admitted he wanted to be a banker when he was young and also had a toy cash register
  • Avril Lavigne fell asleep in a nightclub after a night out
The aim of the documentary was to show how easy it is to get hoax stories about celebrities into the papers. Chris says the reporters didn't even make basic checks to see if the stories were true before printing them.

Other fake stories they managed to get into the papers included Guy Ritchie giving himself a black eye by juggling cutlery and Pixie Geldof padding out her bra with sweets. Chris says his favourite story is one about Sarah Harding's interest in quantum physics which was published all over the world.

He added: "They put everything in that we had said but they also made up some quotes - that's the other hilarious thing about tabloid journalism, is they just make up quotes.

"So whenever you see: 'A friend said' or 'a chum said' or 'a pal said', that's just the journalist making it up." "It's a really nice study in seeing first of all where these stories come from - they come from people who are skint and fancy a laugh and want to sell stories to papers. "Then the newspapers add their own details, they add their own quotes and then they get picked up by websites and they go all over the world.

"So the Amy Winehouse hair story ended up in The Times of India, which is the largest selling English speaking paper in the world." Newsbeat has asked The Sun, Daily Star and Mirror for their response to the story and they all had no comment.

Starsuckers is released in selected cinemas on 30 October

Newsbeat has asked The Sun, Daily Star and Mirror for their response to the story and they all had no comment.

Shocker!

Edited by Lainey, 16 October 2009 - 01:11 AM.

"I've got hair like them"

#11 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 01:21 AM

George Foreman's son? How'd he get over there? How am I supposed to compete with someone whose father invented the Foreman Grill? And is a boxer to boot?

If true, Amy has surprised me with her choice in men again. But if she's happy and he's a decent guy, OK.
Posted Image
"Flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering"

#12 suestev07

suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 02:39 AM

New documentary exposes tabloid malarkey!
http://www.guardian....ty-stories-hoax
Guess I missed the one about Amy's hair on fire.

Here it is. She looks gorgeous in this pic.

http://www.mirror.co...15875-21215111/

Amy Winehouse in hair fire drama

• Posted Image
  • Posted Image
By 3am 21/03/2009
Posted Image
Barnet nearly lost its most famous, er, barnet after Amy Winehouse turned her new pad into an inferno.
Fuses blew as Wino jammed with mates at the house in North London - and sparks lit up her beehive. We always knew you were a hothead, Amy.

\"it was as if all the emotions in the universe suddenly were coming out of her mouth.\" --Entertainment Weekly music critic Chris Willman.

"It's open-heart surgery set to music" - Sunday Herald article by Peter Ross Jan 7/07

"Be kinder than necessary...because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." - Anon.

#13 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 02:50 AM

^ lol! one for the history books!
here's george3:
Posted Image
doesn't seem like amy's type. youtube interview:

#14 ashlee

ashlee

you're so thick and my patience's thin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 05:01 PM

no! he cant be that one!!! He's defo not Amys type....at least i hope not. the other one on the left would be so much better.
george foreman IV is being followd by Mitch on twitter.........just for thought

Edited by ashlee, 16 October 2009 - 05:06 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
five story fire as you came

#15 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 05:07 PM

It's true about George Foreman III, he's one of her Twitter buds. She's following him.

- 8-/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)