237 replies to this topic

#61 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 12:50 AM

Meanwhile Amy, 26, has moved into a hotel after she “blew up” her north London home. It needs a full rewire after she fused the electrics playing loud music.

lol. That Amy is such a character!
Posted Image
"Flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering"

#62 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 12:56 AM

she most certainly is.
and, ain't Georgette somethin' else?!!:lol:

#63 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 01:48 AM

Posted Image
http://8ball.tridelphia.net/

#64 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 03:05 AM

AMY Winehouse fled to Sheffield over the weekend to beg her ex-hubby Blake Fielder-Civil to fly away with her.
The jazz warbler, 26, is heading to Jamaica in a few weeks to make a fresh start on her album and is desperate for Blake, 27, to join her.
Our source said: Amy is going to the Caribbean as soon as possible, she’s still head over heels in love with Blake and hopes to convince him to go too."
She’s lonely without him and wants some sunshine and fun. She’ll never stop loving Blake, he’s her soulmate.

http://www.dailystar...a-flying-visit/

#65 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 11:32 AM

Clip her wings!
What is your greatest fear?
Amy: "Dying old or never meeting Tony Bennett; if I never get to meet him, I might as well be dead."

#66 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 03:51 PM

Malarkey? Shenanigans? Hooliganism? Why do the English use Irish words for everything bad? lol
http://www.dailystar...tart-Civil-war/

#67 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:23 AM

Clip her wings, while she explicitly asks or tells us not to? Unchain her heart, rather, uncage her, and set her free. Then she'll need those wings. But if she wants to fly is up to her.

Edited by Winehousedrunk, 08 February 2010 - 09:27 AM.

Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#68 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 10:45 PM

Unbelievable Marlarkey of the day. Who knew Blake was formerly a roadie? This is a good one:

http://www.dailystar...tart-Civil-war/

BONKERS Blake Fielder-Civil is set to send ex-wife Amy Winehouse up the wall with a crazy holiday idea. The recovering junkie plans to join the Rehab singer in the Caribbean, where she is recording a new album. But he is also planning to take along the mother of his new love child.

The barmy plan of 27-year-old Blake was revealed on his Facebook page. The former roadie posted a message for Gilleen Morris, the mother of his four-month-old son. He wrote: “Are yo comin to St Lucia or not. Need to book flights. “Who you bringing.. any sexy friends, as good lookin as you.. needs to look good for the photies!! Xx”. Jobless mum-of-two Gilleen, 31, claims she fell pregnant with Blake’s child when the pair met at a rehab centre in Sheffield early last year.

Gilleen, from Darlington, Co Durham, called the baby Blake after his father. But Amy’s pals were queueing up to blast former jailbird Blake last night. One said: “He is absolutely shameless. Only he would concoct a plan to go on holiday with Amy and take another woman along in tow.
“He’s the lowest of the low".

According to reports, Amy went to Sheffield earlier this month to beg Blake to fly to the Caribbean with her. One source was reported as saying: “Amy is still head over heels in love with Blake and she hopes to convince him to go too. “She’s lonely without him and wants some sunshine and fun.

It is thought Blake is waiting for his probation period to run out before he travels to the Caribbean.
He left prison in February last year after being jailed for 27 months for assaulting a pub landlord and then attempting to give him a £200,000 bribe not to testify. Last month it was revealed Blake had developed a close friendship with Mia McHugh, a transsexual Amy Winehouse impersonator.
According to reports, drag artist Mia – who is midway through a course of hormone treatment ahead of having a full sex change – has had several “undercover” meetings with Blake.

Edited by Lainey, 08 February 2010 - 10:48 PM.

"I've got hair like them"

#69 crol

crol

i'm not ashamed, but the guilt will kill you

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 11:14 PM

i've seen all that on facebook, and its not actually blake, just some imposter.

#70 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 11:17 PM

It had to have been complete bullshit. I mean, really, come on now - how can they expect us to believe that? The tabloids will fall for anything. Unless they just don't care if it's an impostor b/c it's a slow news day. Pathetic.

#71 suestev07

suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 04:04 AM

The imposter prob IS the tabloid itself!
\"it was as if all the emotions in the universe suddenly were coming out of her mouth.\" --Entertainment Weekly music critic Chris Willman.

"It's open-heart surgery set to music" - Sunday Herald article by Peter Ross Jan 7/07

"Be kinder than necessary...because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." - Anon.

#72 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 12:25 PM

^ HA! good point!

#73 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 09:20 PM

Anti-malarkey:

However, a spokesman for Amy revealed exclusively to Mirror.co.uk that Blake would not be joining his former wife as she was too busy knuckling down in the studio.

Love when she knuckles down!
http://www.mirror.co...15875-22033680/
Unusual there have been no pics. She must have been spirited away by her label on a private jet. Maybe she's doing alcohol rehab?

#74 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 09:34 PM

^ Wonderful news! :) :) :)

I'm excited. Not just cautiously optimistic, as per usual, but ever-so-slightly excited!

Edit: Can this possibly be true??

He insisted: "He isn't going out there, no.
"The whole point of the trip is to record out there, she has a whole album of songs written and has worked on it with (producer and collaborator) Salaam Remi over here and will be over there."

OMG - Far out! :amyshock:

Edited by Lainey, 11 February 2010 - 12:03 AM.

#75 suestev07

suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 03:19 AM

^ Wonderful news! :) :) :)

I'm excited. Not just cautiously optimistic, as per usual, but ever-so-slightly excited!

Edit: Can this possibly be true??

OMG - Far out! :amyshock:

Me too! At least this makes sense, unlike other "reports". Awesomeness!
\"it was as if all the emotions in the universe suddenly were coming out of her mouth.\" --Entertainment Weekly music critic Chris Willman.

"It's open-heart surgery set to music" - Sunday Herald article by Peter Ross Jan 7/07

"Be kinder than necessary...because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." - Anon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users