Photo
- - - - -

Amy tell pals she is back with Blake

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#31 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 05:07 PM

Amy deserves what she's aiming for, and if that is true friendship, a loving relationship, which it probably is, then she desereves to get that. Whether she'll get what she's aiming for, depends on how well she's aiming, plus a whole array of uncertain factors, which in my view goes for all of us. We all know the difficulty of getting what we desire. Amy's complicated life is a model of that difficulty, and I admire her for her persistence. Maybe she and Blake will find what they're looking for together, and maybe not. If hard-drugs and booze are involved like they were before, then it's a dead-end street, and they both deserve better. Obviously, they'll find out for themselves in what direction it goes, and only they can decide what they want the future of their relationship to be like.

Edited by Winehousedrunk, 27 October 2009 - 05:31 PM.

Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#32 airarmelini

airarmelini

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 05:08 PM

i hope so [2]

#33 amytark

amytark

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 07:17 PM

I'm really proud of Amy success!!!!!

#34 crol

crol

i'm not ashamed, but the guilt will kill you

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 08:13 PM

blakes page is even more embarrassing:

Amy Jade Civil: night my lion. still can't sleep in a bed- sleep tight -gonna come do ya ears like we said xxxxxxx lioness civil
Yesterday at 5:49pm · Comment · Like · See Wall-to-Wall

Amy Jade Civil: you're beautiful i love you immense, intense an i can't think of a third
Yesterday at 5:19pm · Comment · Like · See Wall-to-Wall

Amy Jade Civil: allo handsome- fuck ME you've got girls all over ya like a four leaf clover. see you when you know when. i can't wait to be all gentle an nasty still. i love you xx
Yesterday at 4:48pm · Comment · Like · See Wall-to-Wall

#35 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 08:14 PM

eww.

#36 ashlee

ashlee

you're so thick and my patience's thin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 08:27 PM

oh dear...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
five story fire as you came

#37 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 09:26 PM

Get a fucking room, bitches. stfu.

#38 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 11:28 PM

^ Seriously.

#39 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 02:19 AM

gross.

#40 Tara

Tara

This Bird Has Flown...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 09:41 AM

Amy needs to stop Facebooking, Tweeting etc. The public doesn't need to know this stuff, and it seems to me she is deliberately making it public. This is probably part of her emotional struggle, because whatever she says, there are underlying problems, and I do feel for her greatly. But the first reason I admired Amy was for her talent, and I still do - and I know she's only human, but there are some things that should be kept private, and love/marriage should be at the top of that list.
Posted Image

'Memories mar my mind, love is a fate resigned'

#41 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 12:52 PM

Amy needs to stop Facebooking, Tweeting etc. The public doesn't need to know this stuff, and it seems to me she is deliberately making it public. This is probably part of her emotional struggle, because whatever she says, there are underlying problems, and I do feel for her greatly. But the first reason I admired Amy was for her talent, and I still do - and I know she's only human, but there are some things that should be kept private, and love/marriage should be at the top of that list.

Tara, you hit the nail on the head, young lady. This is very calculated and a need for attention and sympathy. Winehouse is such a gifted artist! All this boob flashing, heckling, Facebooking and Twittering is a cry for help. :-SWhat she and Blake do in their own time should be left up to them alone.

Edited by Rockesquirrel, 28 October 2009 - 12:55 PM.

In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#42 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 03:28 PM

Her boob mishap is all over the entertainment shows here. Oh well...

#43 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 06:13 PM

I love Amy and always want the best for her. Once again, she is making me feel like I'm in love with a really bad boyfriend. Right now I just want to shake her and tell her to grow the hell up already. The FB comments are beyond low class.

Edited by manic_blue, 28 October 2009 - 07:11 PM.

He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#44 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 06:51 PM

EXACTLY!

#45 crol

crol

i'm not ashamed, but the guilt will kill you

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 07:42 PM

blake's facebook page is hilarious. thanks to perez he now has 1300 friends, and he's replying to pretty much everyone who comments on his page. he's looking very good and healthy in his new profile pic, and the things he writes are friendly and witty. i'm liking him more and more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users