oh dear....

#3 PabloD

PabloD

We bathe under blue light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 09:31 AM

HATE the corset pictures. Specially when she poses in the middle of the street. Bet she later complains when photographers follow her around.

SILLY WINEHOUSE! Keep those boobs under control. It's not cool at all showing them out like a trashy glamour model.
Posted Image

#4 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 10:35 AM

Lily looks great. Good to see Cat Stevens again: he waited long enough. Not sure what to think of Amy. At least I'm not going to say it.

#5 Tara

Tara

This Bird Has Flown...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 10:49 AM

She heckled Robert Plant? He's an extremely respected musician, and rightly so. Oh please grow up Amy, it's not cute anymore. Funny how Dionne always looks like the mature one in their relationship. Mitch's statement of last week seems less credible by the minute. Sad, sad, sad... :(
Posted Image

'Memories mar my mind, love is a fate resigned'

#6 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 11:12 AM

A bit more positive by The Sun:

Amy’s back to her bust at show
Published: Today

AMY WINEHOUSE was back to her bongoed best at yesterday's Q Awards - halting proceedings for ten minutes before stumbling on stage.
Organisers of the boozy bash at London's Grosvenor House Hotel provided the sozzled songbird with her own private chamber at the posh venue.

But their generosity backfired when they could not prize her out of it when she was due to present an award. Host AL MURRAY had to fill in the awkward pause by ad-libbing while the Camden Caner was eventually directed on to the stage.

Amy was due to present her heroes THE SPECIALS with The Q Inspiration gong but was nowhere to be seen.

After what seemed like an age, film-maker DON LETTS stood in to present the award to TERRY HALL's gang.

But just as they were about to leave the stage, Amy burst through the ballroom doors and unsteadily clambered up to join them.

She eventually found the mic and paid tribute to "the most inspirational band of all time", later posing for a shot with Terry.

The caner, proudly displaying the fruits of her recent boob job in a revealing red dress, caught up with me a little while afterwards.

She wanted to thank me for supporting her goddaughter, teen soul singer DIONNE BROMFIELD, who was also at the do.

But the conversation soon took a turn for the surreal.

"Thanks for your support - and for helping Dionne," she said.

Startled, I replied: "You don't need any support by the looks of things."

Grinning, she added: "Impressive, ain't they?"

"Like two snooker balls in a sock," I concluded.

Not that I was the only one to be stopped in their tracks by the diva's impressive new chest.

My pal SERGE PIZZORNO from KASABIAN didn't know where to look when the singer cornered him for a chinwag.

And numerous music biz folk had trouble focusing on Amy's face when she chatted to them following the bash.

Amy was on good form yesterday - chatty, happy and relatively lucid by her standards.

She's clearly fairly stable at the moment, which can only be good news for fans awaiting her long-delayed comeback next year.

http://www.thesun.co...t-Q-Awards.html
Jayne, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forum since Jul 2007.

#7 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 12:29 PM

http://www.3am.co.uk...adec5994473ce79

#8 Merlin

Merlin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 03:28 PM

Man thats straight up bullshit...I dont feel that realness aura 4 what shes famous for...hope she will give an interview soon

#9 ohmr

ohmr

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 05:31 PM

lol oh Amy lol

#10 catouplik

catouplik

Help yourself

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 02:46 PM

My god , those boobs are huge. Looks trashy with no class at all.Why those boobs Amy?

#11 Merge

Merge

Once A Tickle, Now A Rash...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 09:56 AM

I think had she got a little more meat on her bones she'd look alright. Yes, they are a lot bigger than we've been used to in the last few years, but I don't think the dresses were that bad. And so what if she popped out? Look at Geri Halliwell and even Judy Madeley! It happens to the best of celebs as well as worst (not that I'm calling Amy worst I mean people like Jordan etc).

I think she looks fantastic, miss her short curly hair but Amy wouldn't quite be Amy without the beehive, and it's looking better than last year's Glasto and other events.

It's a shame she missed The Specials though, but I'm sure she had her reasons... you know, it's not like she let Dionne down on Strictly - had she done that then I don't know how much I could have forgiven her... so surely one minor slip-up's OK?
Autour de moi
Je ne vois pas
Qui sont les anges
Surement pas moi
Encore une fois
Je suis cassee
Encore une fois
Je n\'y crois pas

#12 Merge

Merge

Once A Tickle, Now A Rash...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 10:01 AM

Edited by Merge, 03 November 2009 - 10:02 AM.
grr damn d-posting

Autour de moi
Je ne vois pas
Qui sont les anges
Surement pas moi
Encore une fois
Je suis cassee
Encore une fois
Je n\'y crois pas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users