10 replies to this topic

#1 shaylaxtx

shaylaxtx

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 09:54 AM

according to this artcle, Amy's dad says she wasn't hospitalized because of a drug interaction but because her implant started leaking.

Just when Amy Winehouse was getting used to having bigger boobs, they go and explode!
Dad Mitch has rubbished claims that Amy went to hospital at the weekend for a cold - revealing it was due to her ruptured boobs.
On his Living TV show, Mitch said: "It wasn't because she had a cold. She's fine, she just had a little (pointing to his chest) leaky something or other." Yuk!
A friend of Amy's adds: "She saw something oozing out on to her top. She was worried as they looked wonky and to see stuff seeping out was horrible."

http://www.mirror.co...15875-21833338/

#2 PabloD

PabloD

We bathe under blue light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 10:24 AM

That's scary! Poor thing. Hope this puts her off getting more work done. She's hot the way she is really.

Edited by PabloD, 19 November 2009 - 03:16 PM.

Posted Image

#3 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 01:05 PM

My blood ran cold this morning when I reaad that in the paper. This is why I will NEVER go under the knife for anything too invasive; the risks and complications are so not worth it. Infections in surgical areas are more painful than the procedures themselves.

#4 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 01:19 PM

There's risk in life, period. Just learning how to react is the key. Plus, this is probably a wake-up call, Winehouse has to take better care of herself, fo' sho.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#5 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 05:31 PM

Too. Much. Information. I don't know why Mitch felt the need to share that with anyone.

Can we slap a gag order on this guy?
"I've got hair like them"

#6 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 07:14 PM

she just go these damn boobs, and they're already leaking??????

#7 catouplik

catouplik

Help yourself

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 10:22 PM

They're so big; they looked like they were going to explode. It did!

#8 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 11:23 PM

Sometimes it's better to leave well enough alone. She looked beautiful without enhancement.
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#9 shaylaxtx

shaylaxtx

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 04:12 AM

it doesn't really surprise me. she didn't care for them they way one should. you're not really supposed to do much of anything or wear tight clothes for at least a month after surgery. she was shoving them into tight corsets and dancing around just days after surgery.

#10 manic_blue

manic_blue

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 04:25 AM

Maybe it is just me, but I thought the implants looked ridiculous.. they screamed FAKE.
He's the big affair I cannot forget..only man I think of with regret...Someone To Watch Over Me

#11 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 04:34 AM

It wasn't just you Sundy. I've never been a fan of fake boobs, but if it helped Amy feel more confident in herself, I was willing to go along with it. (Like I had any choice.)

I AM drawing the line at nose jobs, however. She's really a unique beauty and I'd hate to see that destroyed.
Posted Image
"Flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users