166 replies to this topic

#136 Sassy

Sassy

I’m just a very whimsical person

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 03:58 AM

Amy Winehouse back in Blake's arms: The picture that will make singer's parents hit the roof

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 11:55 PM on 15th February 2010

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1251250/Amy-Winehouse-Blakes-arms-The-picture-make-singers-parents-hit-roof.html#ixzz0ffTMX1OV

#137 ashlee

ashlee

you're so thick and my patience's thin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 04:39 AM

??
wtf

Posted Image

Edited by ashlee, 16 February 2010 - 04:51 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
five story fire as you came

#138 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 04:51 AM

Where's the story if they don't know when the photo was taken? I wonder who took the photo and my first impression is that Blake must be low on funds and has done another mag deal?
Jayne, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forum since Jul 2007.

#139 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 06:16 AM

??
wtf

Posted Image

The Heat magazine caption reads:

Tender moment: Amy Winehouse pictured kissing ex husband Blake Fielder-Civil at his home in Sheffield recently, as pictured on the cover of Heat magazine

Tender? There's nothing tender about it! He grabs his coveted prize, his trophy ex-wife, and there you have it, or he has it, she swoons, which is a response that he could rather count on, considering all that crude and unsophisticated but still somehow effective grooming that he's continually getting away with. Stop swooning already, please! Not for this man! She looks good swooning though. But all that beautiful swooning is pearls before swine in this picture. Unless he has reformed himself and is now able and willing to offer her a good, solid relationship to fall back on till death do them part. As if. Well, not to be cynical... perhaps. I hope so, even. If Amy wants him.

Edited by Winehousedrunk, 16 February 2010 - 06:40 AM.

Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#140 Amy-Fan2

Amy-Fan2

You know i'm no good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 11:12 AM

Posted Image

#141 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 12:18 PM

oh oh! looks new to me.

#142 Sweetsklet

Sweetsklet

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 02:09 PM

Hmm ... I wouldn't know if this picture is new or not. I'm still not sure what to believe on this matter.
"FREEDOM IS JUST ANOTHER WORD FOR NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE"
Janis Joplin

Posted Image

#143 Amanda

Amanda

Love is blind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,038 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 16 February 2010 - 03:40 PM

The Daily Mail Story no longer exists???? Could anyone post a new link??
Posted Image

#144 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 03:57 PM

Posted Image

http://www.contactmu...-camera_1132290

Now a new photograph has surfaced showing the newly-reunited couple locked in a passionate embrace - apparently confirming they are back together.
It is unclear exactly when the picture was taken, but editors at British magazine Heat claim the photo was snapped during a recent secret meeting at Fielder-Civil's apartment in the city.
Fielder-Civil recently claimed the couple is planning to remarry, telling British newspaper The Sun, "We're back together, and we're engaged. Amy and I have talked about getting married again and starting a family."

16 February 2010 12:17

Now that it appears to be an accomplished fact, I can't be so cynical as to begrudge them the chance that they find happiness together. I only hope, obviously, that things will work out for them this time. Undoubtedly, there's a whole army of people who'll happily continue to give them a hard time no matter what, but I'll just accept that which appears to be what they really want: being happy and together. And if they want it hard enough, they'll have a good chance to succeed as well. Fingers crossed. Third album.
Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#145 catouplik

catouplik

Help yourself

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 04:09 PM

Blake or no Blake, a third album please.

#146 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 04:30 PM

"Amy admits "we're addicted to each other""...well isn't that great!! so much for love.

#147 ashlee

ashlee

you're so thick and my patience's thin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 06:15 PM

monica from amy-w.net wrote this:

About the Amy/Blake photo

Some of you might have seen surfing on the internet a (recent) photo of Amy and Blake together, in fact it's gonna be published on a magazine. I actually have the access to the photos but those are private Amy pics that a friend posted on a social networking site. There's no evidence it was consented by Amy to publish them so I won't put them up to respect their privacy.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
five story fire as you came

#148 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 12:09 PM

My 2c? They will soon realise that without the drugs they have little in common and are only a hndrance to one another.

I just hope it happens soon.

Call me cynical, but the person who used to be your drug buddy (and that is what they were; addicts do not and cannot have healthy relationships, just co-dependancies) will very, very rarely work as a real partner in the real world.

All Blake is really addicted to is the inflated and deluded notion of himself that being with someone famous gave him. He's a no-mark and always will be. He obviously needs the cash.

#149 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 05:40 PM

The more folks print vitriol against Blake, the more appealing he will be to Amy. Just leave them be, and Amy will come to her senses, eventually. This isn't the first time Mr. Not-so-Civil has posted private and personal info about their marriage. Yup, he latched onto a very troubled and emotionally fragile young woman. IMHO, people are underestimating Winehouse, if she wanted Blake, he would be by her side, about now. All that blather she posts and declares is that, blather. It's for attention and keeping her fans in the know.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#150 erickonasis

erickonasis

Back 2 Black >

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 08:33 PM

so they really are back together wow
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users