Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:59 AM

hmmmm.......

http://www.thesun.co...-her-again.html

AMY WINEHOUSE's ludicrous love life just gets weirder.

Now junkie ex-husband BLAKE FIELDER-CIVIL is insisting the songbird goes into rehab before he'll marry her again. The former jailbird is urging her to seek professional help for her drinking.

Wino has been begging Blake to tie the knot with her again ever since he finished his most recent stint in rehab last month. A source said: "Amy is always telling Blake she wants to get married again but he's saying not until she cleans up her act."

So the man who got her hooked on Class As now wants her to sort herself out before he commits.

The pair have both kicked their drug habits from separate stints in treatment centres. But Wino has since hit the bottle hard. Her loser ex will be back in the Winehouse family's good books if she does do rehab. Although that will mean she'll marry him at the end of it. It's a no-win situation.

"I've got hair like them"

#152 Amanda

Amanda

Love is blind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,038 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 03 March 2010 - 11:16 AM

LOL

Blake to the rescue!! LOL
Posted Image

#153 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:48 PM

Well, it's baby steps to stability. In order for him to stay sober, she's got to be sober, too. Dealing with a volatile alcoholic is going to be tough for a recovering addict. Yes, he turned her onto drugs and bad behavior, but he's been out of her life for the past 3 years, the rest was up to her to straighten up.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#154 Iulian

Iulian

against, not cause I believe it. just fun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 05:28 PM

Well, it's baby steps to stability. In order for him to stay sober, she's got to be sober, too. Dealing with a volatile alcoholic is going to be tough for a recovering addict. Yes, he turned her onto drugs and bad behavior, but he's been out of her life for the past 3 years, the rest was up to her to straighten up.

See? That's why I love you, Miss Squirrel :D

#155 Sassy

Sassy

I’m just a very whimsical person

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 06:07 PM

^Ditto!

#156 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 01:19 PM

^ Wise words.

It may be that without addiction they can never be together; it happens a lot.

I don't thikn he is a positive person whatever hapens, and I think she needs to see a psych and get a proper diagnosis before she can work on her adiction issues fully; any doc will tell her the same. You need a solid base to work from.

The devil is less scary when you know his name ;)

It just breaks my heart watchig her with him like that cos I know just how she feels. I was addicted to someone once too, through a haze of booze. It was the saddest time of my life.

I just want her to be happy and to suss her life out before I did.

#157 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 06:11 PM

True dat, MH, true dat. Both Blake and Amy have to want sobriety, and to really try, try, try really hard to stay together. Hopefully, they could stay out of the spotlight and out of trouble. Call me a mutant, call me not late for dinner, but I'd get tired of the paps flashing in my face every time I fell down on my ass. Who knows, those crazy mixed-up kids might surprise all of us!
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#158 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 08:49 AM

Amy Winehouse and Blake Fielder-Civil set to remarry in Las Vegas 'as soon as possible'

Amy Winehouse is set to remarry her junkie ex Blake Fielder Civil in Las Vegas, after the couple bought a Camden home in which they plan to raise their children.Winehouse, 26, is referring to the £2.5million pad as 'our new home', with a source saying: 'She picked the new pad because it is big enough to be a family home.'The pair originally tied the knot in Miami, Florida, in 2007, before divorcing last September.

Back in love: Fielder-Civil and Winehouse are planning a Vegas wedding
The Sun reported Amy as saying she was engaged to 27-year-old Fielder-Civil once more and that they 'definitely want kids'.

It's believed they will marry as soon as Winehouse's U.S. visa application is approved. The source said: 'Amy doesn't want a traditional ceremony and wants it to be similar to their first wedding. 'She chose not to marry in Miami again because she thinks it could be a bad omen. She can't stop talking to people about their future together.'

The source added that Fielder-Civil, who is nearing the end of a stint in a Sheffield rehab centre, and Winehouse 'have cleaned up their act and want a fresh start'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz0hlHqvv5g

http://www.thesun.co...-Las-Vegas.html

What I don't understand is if Amy if struggling to get a visa to travel to the US how on earth is Blake going to get one with his criminal record or am I missing something here?

Edited by Jayne, 10 March 2010 - 08:52 AM.

Jayne, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forum since Jul 2007.

#159 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 12:18 PM

What I don't understand is if Amy if struggling to get a visa to travel to the US how on earth is Blake going to get one with his criminal record or am I missing something here?

Good point. Which makes me think: either this story is complete nonsense or, maybe Amy and Blake didn't think of that!

#160 malaroda

malaroda

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 01:50 PM

It could be cause Blake wasn't in jail because of drugs, and once he's done with rehab he is done with his punishment I think. Cause he was able to travel to USA with Amy in 2007, and the assault happened in 2006, I believe(I've been looking at some of the old threads). It was never really clear to me why Amy was denied visa after that marijuana arrest (which seems like such a little thing), when Blake was able to travel with her while awaiting trial for GBH.
Posted Image
Even when I'm a mess, I still put on a vest with an S on my chest, oh yes, I'm a Superwoman!

#161 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 02:52 PM

Hi Ivana! Haven't seen you for a while.:snuggle:

(I would add something that's on topic, but I don't have anything to say about all this)
And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#162 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 02:53 PM

*double post, sorry*

Edited by sarahbol, 11 March 2010 - 12:37 PM.

And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#163 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:07 PM

Yay! It's Ivana!
The Sun was wrong?

Amy's spokesman revealed that the conditions of Blake's rehab means he couldn't jet out there and tie the knot with his ex missus if he wanted. The spokesman told us: "It's basically rubbish.
"If and when Amy applies for a visa, it will be for work. Blake's rehab means he's not going to be rushing into marriage. so planning a wedding in Vegas within weeks is not only not wanted by them both, it's also impossible!"

http://www.mirror.co...15875-22100065/

#164 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 10:41 PM

The Sun was wrong?

Well, hush my mouth - say it ain't so! And shame on the Daily Mail for reprinting The Sun's ramblings. Still, what do you expect from a right-wing rag posing as a 'real' newspaper.

#165 erickonasis

erickonasis

Back 2 Black >

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 06:32 AM

Hope Amy Gets That Visa...i need to see her perform Live over here!!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users