#31 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 12:53 PM

Very telling, this:

"Meanwhile, Georgette's marriage with her son's stepfather Giles has disintegrated as his, it seems, is on the mend.

Explaining the reason for she and her husband's separation, she said:

'He (Giles) feels I am consumed with Blake...and Blake's problems. When Amy and Blake got back together again it was the final straw for Giles. He saw it as a nightmare that would never end.'"

To paraphrase, "D'UH!" 8-/ MamaFlakeBlake wants to keep that gravy train runnin'. The beauty parlor isn't keeping her in cheap hair dye and quality cigs.

Edited by Rockesquirrel, 08 December 2009 - 12:22 AM.

In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#32 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 09:22 PM

He saw it as a nightmare that would never end.'"

My thoughts exactly! :(

#33 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 12:25 AM

Georgette feels like a nightmare that will never end. GO AWAY!
"I've got hair like them"

#34 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 01:03 PM

Georgette feels like a nightmare that will never end. GO AWAY!

She's like acne, unpleasant, irritating and unattractive. Only comes out only when forgotten.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#35 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 01:44 AM

This doesn't sound good. There are pictures too at the Sun site.

Civil partnership

RICHARD WHITE
Published: Today

AMY WINEHOUSE clutched roses from ex-hubby BLAKE FIELDER-CIVIL yesterday - after a 36-hour love tryst that left her family reeling.

The Back To Black singer was chauffeured away from a secret bolthole at 3am after hooking up with the junkie blamed for her drugs hell.

Blake, 31 - divorced by the pop diva just four months ago - was later seen sporting a new tattoo of her face on his hand.

Last night a horrified family friend of Amy's said grimly: "The romance is back on and everyone is frantic with worry.

"They have vowed to one another never to get back into drugs. But together they just went into self destruct mode - and it was their separation that saved them." Amy, 26, was picked up by the same black BMW X5 that on Sunday furtively dropped her at a Sheffield flat where Blake was waiting for her.

He is an outpatient at a rehab clinic nearby. For the next 36 hours the pair remained holed up in their lovenest. They were even careful to venture on to the balcony SEPARATELY.

Minutes after Amy finally left, ex-con Blake emerged shielding his face with a coat.

Amy's dad MITCH blames him for almost killing his daughter with heroin and cocaine - and has threatened to deck the recovering junkie. But Blake's mum Georgette, 46, is convinced the couple will tie the knot again when he finishes rehab in February.

She said: "He'll be straight back with Amy in London. I know it won't be long before I get a call from Blake saying, 'Mum, I'm at the airport and we're flying off to get married'."

http://www.thesun.co...ubby-Blake.html
Posted Image
"Flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering"

#36 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 01:58 AM

and everyone is frantic with worry.

Never have I believed something so much from The Sun! Hope she knows what she's doing!

#37 stimuland

stimuland

I'm talking 'bout my new guitar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 05:35 AM

There are pictures too at the Sun site.

http://www.thesun.co...ubby-Blake.html

Is it just me or do those pictures look photoshopped?

#38 Jaede~

Jaede~

Fanks Daaaarling~

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 07:51 AM

Lol the sun can't even get their ages right.

Blake's 31 now?!! O_O;
WTF?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#39 ashlee

ashlee

you're so thick and my patience's thin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 10:21 AM

Dionne's tweet:

OMG"hope wat i read in the sunews paper,2day isnt true!!!because the situation is soooo borein!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
five story fire as you came

#40 Tara

Tara

This Bird Has Flown...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 11:03 AM

I'm in full agreement with Dionne!
Posted Image

'Memories mar my mind, love is a fate resigned'

#41 ashlee

ashlee

you're so thick and my patience's thin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 11:29 AM

Mitch's tweet:

Back full time on Saturday. And don´t believe all that you read!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
five story fire as you came

#42 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 12:53 PM

Well, if they are both clean and are (very) serious about sobriety, and truly care about one another then fair play to them. If they are not serious about staying clean (AND sober), then I hate to think about what will happen.

As far as Dionne's and Mitch's denials are concerned - it's highly probable that Amy is not being entirely thruthful with her family and friends when it comes to Blake, given that they don't appear to be terribly fond of him.
"I've got hair like them"

#43 ohmr

ohmr

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 10:33 PM

I'm all up for happiness. Do what makes YOU happy.

I hope she tours the US again before the next album.

That would make ME happy.

Edited by ohmr, 09 December 2009 - 10:51 PM.

#44 Sassy

Sassy

I’m just a very whimsical person

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 11:28 PM

Well, if they are both clean and are (very) serious about sobriety, and truly care about one another then fair play to them. If they are not serious about staying clean (AND sober), then I hate to think about what will happen.

As far as Dionne's and Mitch's denials are concerned - it's highly probable that Amy is not being entirely thruthful with her family and friends when it comes to Blake, given that they don't appear to be terribly fond of him.

I'm feeling like this is the real deal. Mitch & Dionne can deny all they want to the press, but it doesn't change the fact that Amy & Blake are determined to be together. Perhaps if Mitch spent more time getting to know and respect his daughter as an adult, instead of infantillising her, maybe Amy wouldn't have to resort to acting like a rebellious and willful child.

Out of everyone close to her, leaking stories to the press, Mitch seems to be the leader of the pack in exploiting and selling her out. What purpose does it serve to have cameras following her around during her recovery for a documentary entitled, "My Daughter Amy?", except for blatant self-promotion on his part? Does it help Amy in the long run? Best to keep these family matters private instead of playing to the court of public opinion starring Mitch as the hero, the long-suffering father.

While I'm not a fan of Blake's, I do understand how Amy feels about him. They seem to love each other very deeply, and despite the mistakes they've made in their lives, they deserve every happiness life has to offer. If they are determined to be together, their families and friends need to show more compassion and understanding instead of throwing stones and placing blame.

I'm jus' sayin.

#45 Alfredo_t

Alfredo_t

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 01:31 AM

Perhaps if Mitch spent more time getting to know and respect his daughter as an adult, instead of infantillising her, maybe Amy wouldn't have to resort to acting like a rebellious and willful child.

Maybe you're right. The Winehouse drama is something that is so far out of my experience that I don't know who (if anybody) is telling the truth. Possibly, Amy is frustrated with the way that her father treats her as a child. Possibly--knowing that Winehouse can't simultaneously be a celebrity and have much of a private life--the contradictory stories are carefully orchestrated fabrications designed to throw off reporters.

I have been away from this board for the last few months simply because I got frustrated with Amy's dramatic life and all of the tabloid rumors that surround it. I still have some curiosity now and then about what is going on with "Wino," but what I really hope is that the next piece of news will be something legitimate about an upcoming album or a concert tour.

--Alfredo
Alfredo_t, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forums since Jan 2008.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users