166 replies to this topic

#46 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 02:06 AM

Out of everyone close to her, leaking stories to the press, Mitch seems to be the leader of the pack in exploiting and selling her out. What purpose does it serve to have cameras following her around during her recovery for a documentary entitled, "My Daughter Amy?", except for blatant self-promotion on his part? Does it help Amy in the long run? Best to keep these family matters private instead of playing to the court of public opinion starring Mitch as the hero, the long-suffering father.

^ I agree with you about Mitch, Sassy - and with your other points, too. It's Blake and Amy's business alone, and if they want to be together, then their family/ friends are going to have to get used to the idea - they are adults. I Just want Amy to be happy, and have a good life - if it's with Blake, and if that's what is meant to be, then that's their choice. Can only hope they stay away from drugs and wish them the best.

Thanks for your post.
"I've got hair like them"

#47 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 02:44 AM

It's Blake and Amy's business alone.

Not if it kills her, like it almost did.
Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#48 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 02:55 AM

Well, of course, I don't want that to happen. But I think my point was it is their business if they want to be together - it's no-one else's - they are grown adults. If they can stay away from drugs, and they truly love each other, then more power to them. If they want to take drugs, they will - whether they are apart or together. Perhaps they both learned a hard lesson. One can only hope.

Edited by Lainey, 10 December 2009 - 02:58 AM.

"I've got hair like them"

#49 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 03:11 AM

her life, her call...
we had better get an album and a tour next year is all i really care about!

#50 crol

crol

i'm not ashamed, but the guilt will kill you

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 05:09 AM

Not if it kills her, like it almost did.

that's still her business.

#51 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 05:50 AM

No man is an island entire of itself; every man
is a piece of the continent, a part of the main;
if a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe
is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as
well as any manner of thy friends or of thine
own were; any man's death diminishes me,
because I am involved in mankind.
And therefore never send to know for whom
the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.

John Donne

#52 ashlee

ashlee

you're so thick and my patience's thin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 11:21 AM

Seriously, Amy and Blake are over
December 10, 2009

Amy Winehouse is not getting back together with Blake Fielder-Civil.

The former couple – who divorced earlier this year – had reportedly reconciled after spending more than 36 hours together in an apartment in Sheffield, UK, but the singer's goddaughter Dionne Bromfield insists Amy was only at her former spouse's home to tell him their relationship was definitely over.

When asked if Amy and Blake were back together, Dionne told BANG Showbiz: "No, she went there to call it quits. Seriously. They're over now."

While the 13-year-old star insisted Amy and Blake are not back together, she also hinted that there may be another man in the Back To Black star's life.

The Mama Said singer said: "You never know. There might be a future man. She can do with someone much better."

However, Dionne herself is not looking for love.

She insisted: "I'm too young."

Since divorcing, Amy and Blake have been flirting secretly on website Facebook and were rumoured to be planning to remarry after Blake – who is banned from London under the terms of his prison release - finishes his court-imposed rehab next February.

http://tonight.co.za...=354&fSetId=251

it's not the most reliable source, but presents a diferent side of things...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
five story fire as you came

#53 ashlee

ashlee

you're so thick and my patience's thin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 11:25 AM

wow Mitch ts furious:

Sorry about that, had to get it off my chest. 42 minutes ago from web

So why does the Sun and News of World give this liar, vilolent criminal and betrayor the time of day? 43 minutes ago from web

It sits beside other betrayals; selling Amy´s letters to the papers, videoing her when he said camera was off etc (cont) about 1 hour ago from web

The next day, sold an exclusive to the Sun. He has a funny way of showing his love. Nice earner though= 5k at least. (cont)

I am not going to comment on Amy´s trip to see Blake, except to say= this guy who purports to love Amy (cont) about 1 hour ago from web

Edited by ashlee, 10 December 2009 - 11:30 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
five story fire as you came

#54 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 12:37 PM

Today's Mirror, Dionne denys it again.

Who knows?

I'n not surprised Mitch is fuming. Me, I'd have hired someone to sort it by now... ;)

#55 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 01:39 PM

Well, if they are both clean and are (very) serious about sobriety, and truly care about one another then fair play to them. If they are not serious about staying clean (AND sober), then I hate to think about what will happen.

As far as Dionne's and Mitch's denials are concerned - it's highly probable that Amy is not being entirely thruthful with her family and friends when it comes to Blake, given that they don't appear to be terribly fond of him.

Those are exactly the things I was thinking.
And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#56 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 01:52 PM

Dionne: Amy "is not that stupid":D
  • my godmother is not that stupid"she HAS NOT gone back to her EXs,spoke to her,rubbish news!!! about 5 hours ago from web

#57 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 02:05 PM

Too much is being made of this. All this brouhaha is that, just brouhaha. All this back n' forth regarding Winehouse and Blake generated Internet site hits for sponsors of these gossip/fan/Twitter/InternetGarbage. I don't want the disastrous, flammable, unpredictable trainwreck to be exposed and exploited, anymore. I want her gone! She bores the shit outta me. I want the Phoenix that Winehouse can be, I want to see her to come to America and shine.

I'm tired of people treating her like a child, she's almost 30 damned years old. She's an adult, she can sleep, screw, kiss and cuddle whoever she lays eyes upon. The press is just getting her fans riled up and confused. So what if Blake is an ex-con, big deal!! I'm tired of the man getting blamed for Winehouse's downfall. He may have introduced her to drugs, but she chose to follow that path and now she's choosing a relatively drug-free life.

If I have offended, I humbly offer my apologies.

Edited by Rockesquirrel, 10 December 2009 - 02:09 PM.

In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#58 Sassy

Sassy

I’m just a very whimsical person

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 04:22 PM

[quote name='Rockesquirrel']

I'm tired of people treating her like a child, she's almost 30 damned years old. She's an adult, she can sleep, screw, kiss and cuddle whoever she lays eyes upon. The press is just getting her fans riled up and confused. So what if Blake is an ex-con, big deal!! I'm tired of the man getting blamed for Winehouse's downfall. He may have introduced her to drugs, but she chose to follow that path and now she's choosing a relatively drug-free life. quote]

I couldn't agree more!

#59 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 06:04 PM

Empathy and John Donne say otherwise.

Edited by Winehousedrunk, 10 December 2009 - 06:17 PM.

Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#60 malaroda

malaroda

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 06:10 PM

I have been away from this board for the last few months simply because I got frustrated with Amy's dramatic life and all of the tabloid rumors that surround it. I still have some curiosity now and then about what is going on with "Wino," but what I really hope is that the next piece of news will be something legitimate about an upcoming album or a concert tour.

--Alfredo

Pretty much the same goes for me. I check here regulary for the news about Amy's well-being and if we'll be seeing any new material from her any time soon, but all the tabloid articles and rumors were really getting annoying. And I think both Mitch and Dionne should stop tweeting and discussing anything with press. I can understand Dionne, she's young, and inexperienced, but Mitch is really annoying me lately. He should know bettr by now, that tabloids will analyze his every word and turn it into ten different stories. He should do what Janice does, just stay away from it all.
Posted Image
Even when I'm a mess, I still put on a vest with an S on my chest, oh yes, I'm a Superwoman!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users