166 replies to this topic

#61 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 07:01 PM

So people who believe that Amy's relationships are her own business can't be empathetic to her situation now? Jesus.
"I've got hair like them"

#62 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 07:18 PM

So what if Blake is an ex-con, big deal!! quote]

Big deal? Sorry, i don't share your cavalier attitude where this is concerned. James King is walking around with a metal plate in his head, his life in ruins because of Blake. Blake has never expressed remorse for his heinous actions. It's my opinion Blake is a low life clean or sober, and if Amy wants to be scewed up about what love is and go back to this sociopath that's her choice.

#63 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 08:17 PM

What Blake did to that guy, as far as kicking his head in, I was amongst those outraged, he SHOULD have served time for that (he got a slap on the wrist, IMHO). However, if Winehouse wants to be with the man, even though he did that reprehensible crime, then that's her cross to bear. That's between, Amy, Blake, Blake's victim and God.

I just want the Winehouse of the Frank era back, yo. You know, the one without all that plastic.

Edited by Rockesquirrel, 11 December 2009 - 12:54 PM.
my the - don't make sense, yo

In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#64 Sassy

Sassy

I’m just a very whimsical person

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 08:21 PM

Big deal? Sorry, i don't share your cavalier attitude where this is concerned. James King is walking around with a metal plate in his head, his life in ruins because of Blake. Blake has never expressed remorse for his heinous actions. It's my opinion Blake is a low life clean or sober, and if Amy wants to be scewed up about what love is and go back to this sociopath that's her choice.

Kev: I guess I should have parsed that paragraph to say I agree that Amy is not a child, has free will, and can choose her own path in life.

I do not and will never be able to condone Blake's past behavior. He is a low-life and undeserving of our girl. He has abused her in every way possible.

However, we will never know what he does for her that impels her to cling to him so stubbornly. She demonstrates an almost maternal sense of loyalty and an ability to overlook his faults. Is it love? Who knows?

#65 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 11:07 PM

I'll paraphrase John Donne's poem and then stop commenting in this thread, for the time being, as there's already too much misunderstanding and confusement going on that I don't wish to get into. "No couple is an island entire of itself."
Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#66 erickonasis

erickonasis

Back 2 Black >

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 11:44 PM

avent been here in a minute...Is this really true?
Posted Image

#67 ashlee

ashlee

you're so thick and my patience's thin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 02:32 AM

from the Sun

Amy back to single
THE ongoing AMY WINEHOUSE and BLAKE FIELDER-CIVIL mystery has deepened.

Despite the secret meetings and Facebook declarations of love, Amy's goddaughter reckons the singer has told grubby Blake to sling his hook.
Teen starlet DIONNE BROMFIELD reckons her mentor only met up with Blake to end their turbulent romance once and for all.
She said: "They are definitely not together. Amy met Blake to call things off, no other reason.
"She's single, she's not with him. She can do so much better than him."
That said, Dionne admitted she won't be turning to Amy for relationship advice, adding: "She is the last person I would ask. No way."
Can't argue with that...

Read more: http://www.thesun.co...l#ixzz0ZLM37QAl

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
five story fire as you came

#68 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 02:56 AM

I really hope Dionne's right, and that Amy's OK with her speaking out. Must be terribly stressful for Amy!

#69 PabloD

PabloD

We bathe under blue light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 10:07 AM

Dionne is smart! I can see why Amy says she turns to Dionne for advice. Age doesn't necessarily make you wiser and this proves it.
Posted Image

#70 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 02:29 PM

Love Dionne, she's so grown up for her age. Lovely girl. I so hope she is right. I wonder what ever happened to the other lad that was sniffing around Amy? Though I think she is better off on her own 'til she is sorted 1000%. Relationships only become co-dependancies if your head ain't right.

I'm with Kev etc; I absolutely could not be with someone capable of such disgusting violence; how long before he did that to you? Violence is vile, as is all bullying. I cannot understand why anyone with image issues would think someone capable of such horror would be good for them.

#71 PabloD

PabloD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 05:08 PM

I agree with you guys. I couldn't be with anyone who's life is not 100 respectable to me. But that is up to her and I wouldn't judge her over that as I've done worse probably.

I really like Dionne too. She seems like a normal kid and such. And I'm still in love with the fact that they wont dress her like a mini tart or anything. Good for her people, her and her mum for never allowing that.
Posted Image

#72 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 05:50 PM

Amy would be better off with Darren.

#73 PabloD

PabloD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 07:42 PM

Amy would be better off with Darren.

LOL! indeed... she should get an easy guy. Darren seems like that. Love him to the bone!
Posted Image

#74 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 05:41 PM

The latest FB update:

Amy Jade Civil Blake didn't threaten to try an harm himself in any way if i didn't come and see him- so why'd the 'PAPERS' say it?? what's the point in trying to stand in the way of ♔true♕love♔?

Who the fuck knows?

Dionne says one thing, Amy says another, the papers put two and two together and come up with brain-drain I should think....

Can we really blame the press, when Amy plays them like a banjo herself?

#75 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 08:18 PM

Hey, I have an idea!

Maybe Amy can enter that phonecall competition so Dionne can give her a friggin wake up call.
What is your greatest fear?
Amy: "Dying old or never meeting Tony Bennett; if I never get to meet him, I might as well be dead."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users