Nature Boy

Dark Pandora

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 04:15 PM

dont blame me, but I kinda like the idea of Blake coming back
I'M SORRY :x :x :x
but its gonna feel like Back To Black all over again, and I kinda loved the inspiration... all the memories ..
R.I.P.
Amy Winehouse

Forever in our hearts, shall we meet in Heaven this time!

#122 Sweetsklet

Sweetsklet

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 04:35 PM

http://www.celebrity...y-blake-214121/

It seems as if all the gossip sites run this story now ... in this "article" it says that Perez Hilton spread the rumour with St. Lucia. Hmm ...
"FREEDOM IS JUST ANOTHER WORD FOR NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE"
Janis Joplin

Posted Image

#123 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 05:38 PM

True or not, I will never understand why be in such a hurry to get married. I've been with my man for 17 years now and never felt that it was needed. Having a child was our real commitment.

I always said that a marriage is a piece of paper. It doesn't mean you're allowed to do things you would never do if you wouldn't be married.

I've been with mine for 15 years, not married. If Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell can do it, they've been together for about 25 years.......it's a personal choice, don't think a ceremony and a contract is going to make a bit of difference. People cheat, whether married or shacking up!
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#124 Iulian

Iulian

against, not cause I believe it. just fun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 05:49 PM

don't think a ceremony and a contract is going to make a bit of difference. People cheat, whether married or shacking up!

Did I tell you how much I like you? I did, didn't I?

#125 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 06:23 PM

dont blame me, but I kinda like the idea of Blake coming back
I'M SORRY :x :x :x
but its gonna feel like Back To Black all over again, and I kinda loved the inspiration... all the memories ..

Wait.. what??
What is your greatest fear?
Amy: "Dying old or never meeting Tony Bennett; if I never get to meet him, I might as well be dead."

#126 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 10:43 PM

I guess if this is true, Amy will know -

AMY Winehouse might altar her plans to remarry to Blake Fielder-Civil - because he's been cheating on her with his secret FIANCEE.

http://www.newsofthe...lder-Civil.html

#127 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 11:48 PM

From the NOTW article:

Sarah Aspin: "When we first met I said, 'I've been reading about you'. That broke the ice. After that we spent all our spare time together. He said he'd found his soulmate, that he loved me, as if he had known me forever. It felt old fashioned and romantic." But relationships were banned at the centre - and it was three months before they managed to make love. "We arranged to meet downstairs in the snug at 1am after everyone had gone to bed," says Sarah. "I was nervous but Blake put me at ease. We stayed there all night having sex and talking. (...) We didn't even make it to the bedroom and made love in the living room as soon as we got in," says Sarah. "I lay in his arms afterwards that night and we discussed wedding plans. We decided we'd get married on a tropical beach and honeymoon in Mexico. He even told me he wanted me to get pregnant. He stroked my tummy and said, 'I hope my baby is in there'."

B. & S. (in short, BS) should go live in a cave, or B. should get a heart, and S. a brain, 'cause they're sorely lacking in those respective departments, which on the other hand makes their characters perfectly complementary.

The one time S. did use her brain: "I didn't want to get involved with him at first. His wife was Amy Winehouse and I could never live up to that.";-)

Edited by Winehousedrunk, 16 January 2010 - 11:52 PM.

Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#128 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 12:58 AM

More tabloid drama - ho hum.

I have to say, Blake does look quite well. It's amazing how much better people look when they're not ingesting industrial-sized quantities of drugs.
"I've got hair like them"

#129 Sweetsklet

Sweetsklet

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 10:31 AM

I dunno, pictures never lie. If these are really from last friday Blake sucks!
In the end it's all tabloid drama but I really don't trust Blake too much. I hope Amy knows what she is doing and Blake isn't just using nice words to play her. This Sarah Aspin sounds extremely weird though ...
Oh well, in the end it's all Amy's decision ... I just don't want to see her heartbroken again!
"FREEDOM IS JUST ANOTHER WORD FOR NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE"
Janis Joplin

Posted Image

#130 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 06:59 PM

To paraphrase Amy's "F*** Cinders, Prince Charming, marry me!", allow me to offer the following: "F*** Blake, Amy, marry me!"

Sorry, just daydreaming.
Posted Image
"Flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering"

#131 crol

crol

i'm not ashamed, but the guilt will kill you

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 07:39 PM

So she had no idea Blake had met Amy at the flat in December as part of their reconciliation. "Once I found one of her hairpieces there, but I tried to bury my head in the sand," says Sarah.

spot the amy trail! reminds me of a similar story from lily allen, when she tried to record with mark ronson at the henley studios after amy had been there. she was sleeping in amy's room and there was food up the walls and hair in the shower. BIG giveaway amy. make sure you leave with ALL your hairpieces

#132 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 08:00 PM

The rat is pictured cuddling Sarah, 31, at a railway station rendezvous on January 7 before whisking her to a flat he bought as a love nest for them.

a flat HE bought? he hasn't got two pennies to rub together. was there a divorce settlement that I don't know about?

thing is, I bet all of this is true...knowing him, that is.

Edited by kevd7, 17 January 2010 - 08:55 PM.

#133 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 05:42 PM

Interesting article from the Jewish Chronicle. I figured this was as good a place as any to post it.

http://www.thejc.com/comment/comment/26258/amy-your-drug-drama-boring-us

Amy, your drug drama is boring us

Will it ever end? Amy escapes prison but looks set for worse: marriage to Blake Fielder-Civil

By Bryony Gordon, January 21, 2010

And so we didn’t even manage to get to the end of January without breaking our resolutions. More pointedly, Amy Winehouse didn’t. Just 20 days into the year, the singer turned up at court in Milton Keynes charged with drunkenly assaulting a theatre manager during a pantomime performance (my first thought was: “what on earth was Amy Winehouse doing at a panto starring Mickey Rooney?”).

Anyway, it was more a case of ‘oh yes she did’ than ‘oh no she didn’t’. Winehouse pleaded guilty, and admitted to pulling the man’s hair and calling him a word that ends in unt but isn’t punt. She was spared jail because she is a celebrity. (Cough. Splutter. No, because she has subsequently taken steps to curb her drinking).

Amy now has a two-year conditional discharge, to add to her two cautions for similar offences. Indeed, we’ve become as used to seeing pictures of her tottering into a court room, blouse revealing a flash of cleavage, as we have her stumbling out of the Hawley Arms in Camden, eyes wild with alcohol and goodness knows what else. (Once, a very long time ago, I attended a friend’s birthday party there, which was only slightly marred by Winehouse drunkenly throwing chips at people from a nearby table. We were too terrified to tell her to stop).

In a matter of just a few short years, she has changed from fabulous Jewish Princess to a frightening husk of her former self. One worries that it is only a matter of time before she becomes better known for her criminal record than her singing ones. And the problem? I think we all know what that is, or rather who that is: that ghastly Blake Fielder Civil, whom she married, divorced, and now plans to re-marry.

Here is a man of such charm that 11 days after their divorce came through, he revealed to the Sun that Winehouse had stolen cocaine from Kate Moss. “We did some in the toilets and had sex,” he said, “but we did the rest in front of everyone.” How sweet.

Here is a man of such romance that he gave Winehouse her first hit of heroin, which she immediately became addicted to. They were drinking pink champagne at the time, so that’s OK. And here is a man so loyal to his former wife that it was recently revealed he had been unfaithful to her while in rehab (apparently not the first time he has cheated on her).

Yet it seems that Amy is as addicted to Blake as she was to drugs. In defiance, she recently tweeted the simple line: “i love Blake”. But it’s not just that he is clearly a poisonous influence on her. The rule of thumb in relationships is that you should never, ever, get back with an ex. If you spend the whole time arguing and then making up, you are not like some latter-day Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton. You are just really, really tiresome, and probably boring the hell out of your friends.
All that reuniting with a former lover does is prolong the pain of a break-up. Blake Fielder-Civil is an ex for a reason.

As Amy’s father recently said: “Hopefully she’ll settle down and meet a nice Jewish cabbie and give me some grandchildren.” And make more music, as opposed to court appearances.

"I've got hair like them"

#134 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 01:36 AM

In a matter of just a few short years, she has changed from fabulous Jewish Princess to a frightening husk of her former self.

Bring back the fabulous Jewish Princess, I haven't had my fill!!

Actually, I think she is gradually coming back, I'm just impatient (almost wrote "inpatient" there, haha). She's certainly not a frightening husk anymore, thank God.

Edited by lyricgenius, 23 January 2010 - 01:47 AM.

Posted Image
"Flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering"

#135 LaPeep

LaPeep

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 05:08 AM

"Frightening husk?"
"I don't know her, I never met her, and when I saw that pic, I thought, 'That's me!' But then I found out, no, it's Amy........Ronnie Spector of the Ronettes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users