#1 Dan In4merz

Dan In4merz

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 06:33 PM

Hey Guys, hope you don't mind me posting this here

I'm from In4merz, Dionne Bromfield's official street-team and we're running a competition I thought you guys might be interested in!

The comepetition prize is to win a phonecall from Dionne Bromfield, and to enter the comepetition you have to post a video of yourself singing Dionne's new single 'Ain't No Mountain' on Youtube. Do it with friends if you need support! Dionne will be judging the winner herself so it's your chance to impress.

To enter the comeptition you will have to sign up to the site, but that's relativly painless I promise!

For more info go to the in4merz website. Thanks, and good luck with the competition

#2 Amy-Fan2

Amy-Fan2

You know i'm no good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 07:23 PM

Official street-team??? sounds like spam and hassle, is it posible to sing one of Amy's songs? and that we can win a phone call from our beloved Amy :-)

#3 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 07:57 PM

It's about earning points and winning prizes!;-)
http://www.in4merz.com/in4merz.html
Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#4 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 08:30 PM

They do promotions to the under 18 market & if they're ok with Dionne, I can't complain.

#5 Dan In4merz

Dan In4merz

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 12:46 PM

Sorry if it seems like spam Amy-fan 2, I just thought some of you guys would wanna enter. We can't arrange a phonecall with Amy unfortunately, but there's a chance she could see the video

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users