shaylaxtx

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 06:22 PM

suppose there was some truth to The Sun's story

http://www.tmz.com/2...assault-london/

Amy Winehouse has just been charged with assault stemming from a mysterious incident at a theater over the weekend -- her second arrest for assault this year.

Amy turned herself in to the Thames Valley Police today -- but was freed on bail soon after she arrived.

Winehouse is now required to be back in court January 20 to face the music.

As TMZ previously reported, Winehouse was busted in March for allegedly punching a female fan -- but she was ultimately let off the hook for that incident.
  • barbarakn60 and lesterki4 like this

#2 Mono

Mono

down

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,761 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 06:30 PM

merry christmas.

#3 Iulian

Iulian

against, not cause I believe it. just fun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 07:33 PM

No no goddamn no.

She needs some slaps.

#4 veronika

veronika

What's inside her never dies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,086 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 23 December 2009 - 09:02 PM

After all those incidents i had never said this.. but i've come to the point where i'm begging! girl needs to pay for her actions.. i'm not saying send her straight to jail, but, dunno, community service, rehab, whatev! she can't think she can get away with everything she does!

i'm done with sympathy here.. still love her though, dont get me wrong, its just hard.. la gota de agua que llena el vaso!

*needed to get that off my chest!
Posted Image

#5 catouplik

catouplik

Help yourself

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 11:08 PM

Yawn

#6 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 11:25 PM

IN The pink corner, wearing pink slippers, pink shorts, pick top, and a pink rose in her hair...AMY WINEHOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN The blue corner, wearing a tuxedo and one boxing glove, OSCAR DE LA HOYA!!!!!!!!!!!

Aw shit.
  • Love is a losing game likes this

#7 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 11:53 PM

I'm at the stage where I'm just sad for her. I'm kind of past being frustrated or pissed off with her. I can't be angry, because I don't think she honestly knows what she's doing. She needs mental help, and it's just awful to see her decline like this.
"I've got hair like them"

#8 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 02:59 AM

IN The pink corner, wearing pink slippers, pink shorts, pick top, and a pink rose in her hair...AMY WINEHOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN The blue corner, wearing a tuxedo and one boxing glove, OSCAR DE LA HOYA!!!!!!!!!!!

Aw shit.

That's OK, Phil. Oscar may be a retired boxer, but he's got the reflexes to duck and move.

I'm at the stage where I'm just sad for her. I'm kind of past being frustrated or pissed off with her. I can't be angry, because I don't think she honestly knows what she's doing. She needs mental help, and it's just awful to see her decline like this.

This is a symptom of watching someone you love decline, no matter how many pleads or threats received. Her family and friends HAVE to stay out of her business, and tragically let her go. Lainey's right, she really doesn't understand what she's doing, I think she KNOWS but she really can't control things going on in her head.

As we've said last year, here's hoping that this year is better than last.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#9 ashlee

ashlee

you're so thick and my patience's thin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 03:51 AM

i'm not proud of what i'm about to say but when i saw this post my thought was: you diserve this amy..you are fuckin things up, and karma's a bitch!
it's so sad, it's really a shame, because she has so much to loose as she accomplished so much in her life, and i bet she still has a lot to give. she can't see the good stuff about her, she's too busy blaming everybody for her problems. she needs some dalai lama experience.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
five story fire as you came

#10 veronika

veronika

What's inside her never dies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,086 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 24 December 2009 - 04:37 AM

i'm bored, seriously. and sad. : (
and i dunno what to say!
Posted Image

#11 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 10:53 AM

2 weeks jail

1 year probation

Anger mgmt classes

90 days community service or 3 free, sober concerts

note: Do not fuck up probation

I'm sad too, Vero, but she has to hit bottom to stop hitting.

#12 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 01:48 PM

It is about time she was made to take responsibility. Maybe a few weeks community service would be humiliating enough to make her think about her behaviour.

It irks me when celebs get off with things you or I would be fined or punished for.

#13 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 02:23 PM

*big sigh*

Merry Christmas to you too...

PS: Right now I really don't care anymore.

Edited by sarahbol, 24 December 2009 - 02:27 PM.

And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#14 Tara

Tara

This Bird Has Flown...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 03:12 PM

Let's hope justice is done. I don't know the full facts but it's just one thing after another...
Posted Image

'Memories mar my mind, love is a fate resigned'

#15 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 03:27 PM

Whatever the case, whatever the outcome, I'm confident she'll come through a stronger person.

Edited by Winehousedrunk, 24 December 2009 - 03:30 PM.

Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users