16 replies to this topic

#1 stevemann

stevemann

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:26 PM

the 2010 albumAny Fans of Amy Winehouse and Hip-Hop should google Funky DL's samples Amy Winehouse "Back To Frank". It's a FREE download album...!!

The Hip-Hop MC/Producer carefully selected songs of Amy's debut album "Frank" and re-crafted them into hip-hop gems. So many blogs are going around and the download count is crazy..

Check out the following link for more info...

Google "Funky DL samples Amy Winehouse" and you'll find the download... it's everywhere!!

Its definitely a classic album!!

#2 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:32 PM

Please answer the following question truthfully:

I am...
A ) A spammer
B ) An annoying promoter
C ) Posting in the wrong forum
D ) All of the above
E ) All of the above and possibly getting into trouble for it if I can’t prove otherwise.
What is your greatest fear?
Amy: "Dying old or never meeting Tony Bennett; if I never get to meet him, I might as well be dead."

#3 stevemann

stevemann

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 09:03 PM

what you talking about willis

#4 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 09:25 PM

Ah, good. I was just checking if you were some sort of bot haha!

I'll move this thread now.
Amy: "Dying old or never meeting Tony Bennett; if I never get to meet him, I might as well be dead."

#5 Iulian

Iulian

against, not cause I believe it. just fun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 08:39 AM

I gave it a chance and I'll be frank: I loved it.

First of all, it's a brilliant way to promote yourself. Use a big artist to sample (Amy Winehouse - best choice), make a winrar file so you can put along your own stuff and people will download everything. Once they downloaded, they will listen your own stuff too (I did). So, you get a big A for promotion (seriously now, are you Funky DL?)

The intro and the outro sucks, but the rest of the album with AW samples is very nice. Again, I loved it. Kicked to the curb is my fav, you did a great job with Stronger.

I'm not a fan of sampling, it's used in a bad way these days, but here is not the case. IN MY OPINION of course. This goes on my Mp3 player.

Now your own stuff. I'm not a big hip hop fan, but if they would come on my winamp, I would let it sing.

Edited by Iulian, 02 March 2010 - 09:42 AM.

#6 stevemann

stevemann

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 12:16 PM

@ Iulian, glad you took the time to listen and enjoyed it as much as I did, and no I'm not Funky DL, wouldn't be bad if I was though cos then I could make musci all day and not have to sit at this desk doing telesales.. "don't tell my boss though!!". don't think the intro and outro suck, I just think they are exactly what they say on the tin... intro.. and outro..

Great album overall!!

spread the word.

#7 Amy-Fan2

Amy-Fan2

You know i'm no good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 12:45 PM

"telesales" so you are a Pro spammer :-)

#8 stevemann

stevemann

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 03:24 PM

For heavens sake, can't I just be a guy who is spreading the word about 1 album I found without the paranoia of everyone thinking I'm some kind of spammer.. If I was a spammer I'd be all over the net and this site leaving threads everywhere, but as you can see I have not done that.. I'm just here and here alone.. is that not enough..

And if I did happen to be a spammer which it seems you want me to be so you can pounce on me, what would happen? would the world fall to pieces.. c'mon guys give it a rest now!

#9 stevemann

stevemann

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 03:26 PM

And furthermore, does this actually look like spam or is it not amy related!! [He shakes his head as he writes this]

#10 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 06:33 PM

Take a chill pill, man. No one wants to pounce on you. The way you wrote the message just came across a bit spammy, plus it was your first post on this forum so how are we to know if you are a genuine member or not? Geez, I was just checking and Amy-Fan just joking around. No need to be so sensitive..

And what would happen is that you'd get banned and the AWF world would breathe a sigh of relief and we would all live happily ever after and joyfully go back to killing hamsters for a hobby.

#11 stevemann

stevemann

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 07:41 PM

Moody's Mood 1 - Steve Mann 0

#12 Guest_dorramide7_*

Guest_dorramide7_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2010 - 03:07 AM

For heavens sake, can't I just be a guy who is spreading the word about 1 album I found without the paranoia of everyone thinking I'm some kind of spammer.. If I was a spammer I'd be all over the net and this site leaving threads everywhere, but as you can see I have not done that.. I'm just here and here alone.. is that not enough..

And if I did happen to be a spammer which it seems you want me to be so you can pounce on me, what would happen? would the world fall to pieces.. c'mon guys give it a rest now!

#13 Iulian

Iulian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 09:00 AM

^ Spammer :D

#14 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 11:42 AM

-_-

#15 Iulian

Iulian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 11:49 AM

^ Haha they get smarter with those messages each day...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: amy winehouse, back, frank, funky dl, hip-hop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users