9 replies to this topic

#1 winehouseb2b

winehouseb2b

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 09:01 PM

I was just searching around and found this, another interview her dad again. Some interesting bits in here I suppose.

Interview with Amy Winehouse’s Father, Mitch

Amy’s dad reveals the real story behind his daughter’s life, ehr obsessions, real love and what happens behind closed doors.

http://a.stanzapub.c.../&cb=dd6fbbbe69
Amy’s dad, Mitch, has revealed how his daughter has secretly started seeing her ex-boyfriend again, who has become an Orthodox Jew.
Alex Claire, who was Amy’s first love, and found God after he split up with her three years ago, has been hanging around the Dublin Castle in Camden Town while Amy’s been there, and cuddling up to the singer at the back of the pub.
The couple have also met secretly at Amy’s home and are starting to share meals together every few days.
Mitch slammed stories saying his daughter was reunited with her ex-husband, Blake and that they were going to get married again i the US.
“ It’s a lot of rubbish, he sells stories for money and they’re just nonsense. he’s a convicted criminal so how would he ever get into the US anyway. That just shows you what a load of trash it is. Amy told me, dad just don’t believe one word.”
Just as Amy’s brother, 30-year-old Alex, got engaged to a Jewish girl named Riva, Mitch says Amy could be going the same way.
He revealed : “ I don’t know what Amy did to her last boyfriend, Alex Claire, but he’s now a religious Jew. She’s driven him mad. He’s absolutely ultra-orthodox now and walks around with the big black hat and coat, and he wasn’t like that when he met Amy.
“ They’ve started seeing each other and getting close. He visits her at The Dublin Castle and he’s a very sweet guy. Its seems like they’re finding each other again and starting to connect.
“ Wherever she is, he pops in to sees her. They’ll have a bite to eat and talk for ages.
“ Maybe Amy will go back to him but I’m not sure she’s up for having fifteen kids and living in Stamford Hill, though you never know. She’s a very Jewish girl deep down and she really loved Alex.
“ They had a great relationship and I always liked him.
“ I know Amy trusts him, feels she can let him in, so that’s very important, and I think he’s still in love with her.
“ She was happy with Alex, that’s the last time I saw her really happy.
“ I just want Amy to be happy and I’d rather she was happy with a non-Jew than unhappy with a Jew. I want my son to be happy as well and it just so happens that he’s met a Jewish girl from the North of England and they’ve got engaged, and are getting married up there next year.
“ It’s wonderful but almost unusual that a Jewish child would meet and fall in love with another Jew in this day and age.
“ There’s another guy she’s knocking about with at the moment, Anthony Kavanagh, who she went to see in Cinderella at Milton Keynes Theatre when she disrupted the panto.
“ But he’s gay so they’re just friends. They get on really well together and he’s such a sweetheart, he’s just lost his dad and is very upset and Amy’s been comforting and consoling him. She’s been marvellous at it.
“She’s got loads of men friends but that’s not the same as a relationship. It might end up being Alex especially as she’s become so broody.
“ She loves kids and with all our little cousins she’s been talking about having a baby and feeling broody. She’s at that age where she’d like to have children.”
As we spoke Mitch blurted out that Amy was, in fact, on her way back from sheffield where she’d gone for 2 days to see her ex-husband, Blake Fielder Civil.

http://socyberty.com...s-father-mitch/

Edit: Couldn't post the entire thing, too many letters.
Posted Image

#2 brando

brando

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 09:32 PM

god. just..shut up Mitch!
The Lioness has rejoined her cub, and all is right in the jungle.

#3 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 09:34 PM

Ok, so daddy Winehouse wishes that his girl was with Alex again. That's the only thing I'll remember from this article.

“ I’ve tried everything to get Amy never to see him again, thrown myself on the floor, pretended to have heart attacks, but she’s too clever. We have the same private doctor and she even went to him to ask if I was really ill. She’s very astute” - He really is desperate.

Edited by sarahbol, 16 March 2010 - 09:37 PM.

And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#4 suestev07

suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 04:07 AM

...or, unbelievable malarkey?
\"it was as if all the emotions in the universe suddenly were coming out of her mouth.\" --Entertainment Weekly music critic Chris Willman.

"It's open-heart surgery set to music" - Sunday Herald article by Peter Ross Jan 7/07

"Be kinder than necessary...because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." - Anon.

#5 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 09:10 AM

...or, unbelievable malarkey?

Or wishful thinking by Mitch.
Jayne, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forum since Jul 2007.

#6 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 11:52 AM

Ok, so daddy Winehouse wishes that his girl was with Alex again. That's the only thing I'll remember from this article.

“ I’ve tried everything to get Amy never to see him again, thrown myself on the floor, pretended to have heart attacks, but she’s too clever. We have the same private doctor and she even went to him to ask if I was really ill. She’s very astute” - He really is desperate.

'Pretended to have heart attacks'? I hope that's not true, because if it is, it's a effed-up thing to do to someone.
"I've got hair like them"

#7 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 12:53 PM

My brain hurts and is falling asleep from the stress.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#8 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 03:25 PM

Posted Image
What is your greatest fear?
Amy: "Dying old or never meeting Tony Bennett; if I never get to meet him, I might as well be dead."

#9 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 05:28 PM

'Pretended to have heart attacks'? I hope that's not true, because if it is, it's a effed-up thing to do to someone.

Fred Sanford was far more talented at the fake heart attack.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#10 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 01:20 AM

^ HA!!!! Indeed!
"I've got hair like them"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users