16 replies to this topic

#16 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 07:16 PM

Mea culpa, Lainey. But you do bring up a great point. Per usual, Winehouse's press hoes sound confusing.
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#17 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 07:43 PM

28 April 2010 16:58

Winehouse Released From Hospital

AMY WINEHOUSE proved she is in good health as she enjoyed a night out in London on Tuesday (27Apr10), following her hospitalisation for a drunken fall at the weekend (25Apr10).

The Rehab hitmaker put the health scare behind her as she appeared at a charity event, where she performed two songs with her taxi driver dad Mitch at the British capital's Cahill gallery.

Winehouse seemed keen to continue her fun after the gig - she visited two bars in North London's Camden Town with friends, before heading home later in the evening.

The singer checked into a private clinic on Sunday (25Apr10) after taking a tumble at home. She is said to have bruised her ribs and cut her forehead in the accident.

http://www.contactmu...ospital_1140640
Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users