#61 suestev07

suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 04:33 AM

http://revistaquem.g..._medium=twitter

Amy Winehouse opened its turnê to show in Brazil and loosed the voice in Florianopolis (SC), in the early morning of Sunday (9). The star of soul came to ambon around the 1 hour and interpreted some of its successes, such as "Rehab". In one of the moments, songstress just leave the stage in the midst of music and returned shortly afterwards.
\"it was as if all the emotions in the universe suddenly were coming out of her mouth.\" --Entertainment Weekly music critic Chris Willman.

"It's open-heart surgery set to music" - Sunday Herald article by Peter Ross Jan 7/07

"Be kinder than necessary...because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." - Anon.

#62 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 04:42 AM

not too good: http://www.clicrbs.c...ID=a3169755.xml

Amy Winehouse sings for a little over an hour to the public in Florianopolis
Singer left the stage, has not participated in at least two songs

It seems that the highly anticipated show of Amy Winehouse in Florianopolis pleased not so much to the public. The presentation lasted about an hour and had at least 10 songs from the repertoire of the artist.

Amy would have made a kind of fatigue on stage, went out for about five minutes and left the band commanded at least two songs without his participation.

After saying goodbye and leave the stage, Amy came back and sang some more, yet the public seemed not to have been very pleased with what he saw.

#63 suestev07

suestev07

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 04:48 AM

http://ego.globo.com...RIANOPOLIS.html

Similar:

Amy Winehouse opened its turnê night in Brazilian this Saturday, 8, in Florinópolis. THE songstress came to ambon in time, shortly before 1h of the morning and terminated the show shortly after 2h, decepcionando show some fans by short. As it is usual, Amy came out of the stage at once without talking about nothing and returned a time after cambaleando, apparently, after drunk something. In another moment, also come and left the backing vocals singing alone.
\"it was as if all the emotions in the universe suddenly were coming out of her mouth.\" --Entertainment Weekly music critic Chris Willman.

"It's open-heart surgery set to music" - Sunday Herald article by Peter Ross Jan 7/07

"Be kinder than necessary...because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." - Anon.

#64 veronika

veronika

What's inside her never dies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,086 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 09 January 2011 - 04:50 AM

First videos I found!
bad quality, but here they are:

rehab- http://www.twitvid.com/XYHXH
valerie- http://www.twitvid.com/I2NIJ

The guy who posted them:
http://twitter.com/#!/dudagarbi

edit-i realized 3 of the vids i posted were the same, w/different links lol. the guy had problems uploading it i guess!

Edited by veronika, 09 January 2011 - 06:08 AM.

Posted Image

#65 jejaynes15

jejaynes15

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 04:57 AM

What what I can hear SHE SOUNDS AMAZING!! :D

now Im just hoping for better quality videos! Thank you Veronika!!!

#66 veronika

veronika

What's inside her never dies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,086 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 09 January 2011 - 05:06 AM

Another one. Brazilian page, terra.
http://musica.terra...._medium=twitter

Fabricio Escandiuzzi
Direct Florianopolis

Amy Winehouse took the stage with an hour delay at dawn on Sunday in Florianopolis. Amy arrived in the capital of Santa Catarina few moments before her first performance in Brazil Amy was presented with a flag of Brazil to the back of the stage.

The audience cheered a lot with the presentation of "Mr. Jones", the tenth song by Amy. Before the show the British went through moments of tension: after the fourth song, Winehouse was slow to get back on stage.

At all time, Amy was keen to show that she was drinking water during her presentation. The show opened the turn of Amy Winehouse Country Four other presentations are scheduled in Brazil.
Posted Image

#67 suestev07

suestev07

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 05:11 AM

Thanks everyone for pics and articles and comments...I'm turning in...zzzzz

#68 jejaynes15

jejaynes15

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 05:11 AM

Goodnight Sue!

#69 jejaynes15

jejaynes15

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 05:17 AM

So I found the setlist for the concert

Below the repertoire of the show:

"Just Friends"
"Back to Black"
"Tears Dry on Their Own"
"Boulevard of Broken Dreams"
"Outside Looking In"
"Lovers Never Say Goodbye" (without Winehouse) Love Is Blind "
"Love is a Loosing Game"
"Some Unholy War"
"Everybody Here Wants You" (without Winehouse) "What a Man Going to Do" (without Winehouse) "Rehab "
"Band Intro"
"I'm No Good"
"Me and Mr Jones"

Bis

"You're Wondering Now"
"Valerie"

found at http://ultimosegundo..._medium=twitter

#70 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 05:19 AM

Better! http://ultimosegundo..._medium=twitter

Amy Winehouse's first show in Brazil is a success
Even looking lost at times, British sings well and makes good presentation in Florianopolis

Augusto Gomes, sent to Florianopolis | 01/09/2011 02:55

Amy Winehouse can breathe with relief: their first concert in Brazil on Saturday in Florianopolis, was a success. The British sang very well and with a smile that distributed, seemed quite happy. The show lasted just over an hour and had 17 songs, two of them for the encore. If you repeat the performance in the other four shows in Brazil (two in Rio, one in Recife and Sao Paulo), the tour will be a success.

The singer took the stage at around 0:30, dressed in white, and all his band. He opened his presentation with the reggae "Just Friends" and then has sung two of his biggest hits, "Back to Black" and "Tears Dry on Their Own". More hits came throughout the night: "Love is a Losing Game," "I'm No Good", "Rehab" and to close the night, "Valerie."

Success does not mean that there were no problems. Even singing well, Amy still needed a glue to remember the lyrics and, at various times, had to seek help for his band to know what to do. The worst moment was when, shortly after the fifth song, she just left the stage and let his players lost. They improvised a song, and she returned shortly after.

These problems, however, did not come close to ruin the show. Winehouse is still far from making a flawless performance as, for example, that of Janelle Monáe. But it's much better than in his last major tour in 2008. Proof that his voice torn just need a little discipline to shine.

Below the repertoire of the show:

"Just Friends"
"Back to Black"
"Tears Dry on Their Own"
"Outside Looking In"
"Lovers Never Say Goodbye" (without Winehouse) Love Is Blind "
"Love is a Loosing Game"
"Some Unholy War"
"Everybody Here Wants You" (without Winehouse) "What a Man Going to Do" (without Winehouse) "Rehab"
"Band Intro"
"I'm No Good"
"Me and Mr Jones"

Bis

"You're Wondering Now"
"Valerie"

Edit: lol mine's bigger!
Edit edit: by 'better' i meant it's a better review than the last one i posted.

Edited by Alan48, 09 January 2011 - 05:28 AM.

#71 D-Bomb

D-Bomb

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 05:20 AM

So no new songs?

#72 jejaynes15

jejaynes15

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 05:27 AM

So no new songs?

"Outside Looking In"

those are her new songs I believe.

#73 jejaynes15

jejaynes15

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 05:28 AM

Edit: lol mine's bigger!

hehe. Yeah you win this time Alan... ;-)

#74 D-Bomb

D-Bomb

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 05:29 AM

"Outside Looking In"

those are her new songs I believe.

The first is a Green Day song and unless she introduced them, how'd they know the other ones. They were instrumentals anyway. When's the next show?

#75 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 05:32 AM

Next show is Tuesday.
Posted Image
"Flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users