Photo
- - - - -

Rapper Nicki Minaj wants to work with Amy.

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 ohmr

ohmr

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 05:35 PM

@ :28.

For those who may not know her, she's a amazing rapper from the US. YOUTUBE HERRR lol

I would love for Amy and Nicki to do a ska/reggae joint with Amy singing the hooks.

#2 Iulian

Iulian

against, not cause I believe it. just fun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 06:11 PM

I'd like to collaborate with her.
Don't see it comin' tho.

#3 Merlin

Merlin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 11:27 PM

Nicki Minaj is awesome we need more female rappers, I love that Big Spender remix with weezy .
A reggae song w/ Amy would be sweeter than a Papaya !!
Oh and another rapper who wanted/wants to work with Amy
2:54

#4 Jaede~

Jaede~

Fanks Daaaarling~

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 03:46 PM

Was never a fan of Nicki Minaj. I hate a majority of rappers these days and I actually don't want to see a collaboration with her and Amy. But I would like it anyways because amy would be involved in it. lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#5 AlabamaGirl2007

AlabamaGirl2007

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 05:47 PM

I don't care for her but if it means hearing music from Amy, I'm for it.

#6 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 08:24 PM

People calling her a rapper makes me want to curl up in a corner and cry. Hiphop is most definitely dead.
What is your greatest fear?
Amy: "Dying old or never meeting Tony Bennett; if I never get to meet him, I might as well be dead."

#7 erickonasis

erickonasis

Back 2 Black >

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 01:55 AM

Posted ImagePosted Image

dont want her working with Amy....Hate Nicki's music
Posted Image

#8 Katausa

Katausa

♥ Kat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 07:48 PM

Oh god - I really don't like Nicki's music, I am glad they never got to work together.

" If I died tomorrow, I would be a happy girl. " - Amy

#9 andrebln

andrebln

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 05:31 PM

i like nicky,but not with amy,that is not amy s style

#10 MandyP

MandyP

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:46 PM

Nicki Minaj is just a newer Missy Elliot, only not nearly as good. She's all hype. The only thing she has going for her are pretty good beats behind some shitty lyrics. I'm tired of all these "artists" consisting of mainly over-the-top costumes and shitty music.

I guess that's why AW is and will always be one the greats. She was truly talented and didn't need a gimmick to sell her music.

I do apologize to anyone who does like NM. It is just my personal opinion. To each their own, right:)

#11 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:57 PM

Nicki Minaj is just a newer Missy Elliot, only not nearly as good. She's all hype. The only thing she has going for her are pretty good beats behind some shitty lyrics. I'm tired of all these "artists" consisting of mainly over-the-top costumes and shitty music.

I guess that's why AW is and will always be one the greats. She was truly talented and didn't need a gimmick to sell her music.

I do apologize to anyone who does like NM. It is just my personal opinion. To each their own, right:)

She kind of reminds me of Lil Kim. I think music isn't just about talent, it's whatever makes you feel good... and the majority of people want to feel good and crap music does this... it's kind of like what reality shows have done for TV... it doesn't require thinking or emotion. I think everyone has their guilty pleasures though so I have no problem with people listening to what they enjoy as long as it doesn't blind them from seeing REAL talent. It reminds me of how movies are nowadays too...so much action, so little value. To me it's escapism at its worst... I want something real to hold on to because that speaks to me... but I understand not everyone is that way.

Edit: Side note: Same goes for Lana del rey (and I know probably a lot of people on here like her)... her lyrics are awful, her voice is ok... i guess, but her image is great...

Edited by allisost, 05 June 2012 - 09:02 PM.

#12 kittengirl1000

kittengirl1000

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:40 PM

Nicki Minaj's music is OK but I couldn't see them doing a song together

#13 Yuni13eunice

Yuni13eunice

Yuni,Yuni,Yuni&Yuni

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:07 PM

Nicki Minaji? with Amy Winehouse? NO NO NO. I mean Nicki is a singer ok but her style her singing don't get me start because I have nothing positive to talk about that Nicki. Amy is an pure talent and with emotion of course because her songs is personal. But Nicki songs are about what?? No emotions NOTHING at all.

#14 Jademermaid

Jademermaid

I observe, I don't chase

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:14 PM

i like nicky,but not with amy,that is not amy s style

this!!!

Posted Image

#15 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:42 PM

scusi????

no, no, no .........

"I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."

- Anais Nin 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users