Photo
- - - - -

Any pic or video from Rock Werchter 2007?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 gpozzo

gpozzo

I swear I'm gonna love you until eternity...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 04:51 PM

Hey, guys!

I don't know if there's any thread about that concert, but I was looking for festivals that I didn't know and found some things about this show in Belgium one day after Eurockeénnes de Belfort in France (my favorite ever), and would like to know more about that. I have about 10 pictures and one video (professional recording) with a little interview, the song Back to Black and a bit of You Know I'm No Good. If anyone wants the video, ask me and I post here.

She was looking fantastic and sounding great, so does anyone have more pics or videos of that day? :D

Thanks. :)

#2 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 06:20 PM

Sarah was there: http://www.amywineho...hread.php?t=390

#3 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 07:02 PM

Thanks Alan, I don't remember seeing that before.

#4 You'reWonderingNow

You'reWonderingNow

The lights are on but no one's home

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 07:12 PM

Hey, guys!

I don't know if there's any thread about that concert, but I was looking for festivals that I didn't know and found some things about this show in Belgium one day after Eurockeénnes de Belfort in France (my favorite ever), and would like to know more about that. I have about 10 pictures and one video (professional recording) with a little interview, the song Back to Black and a bit of You Know I'm No Good. If anyone wants the video, ask me and I post here.

She was looking fantastic and sounding great, so does anyone have more pics or videos of that day? :D

Thanks. :)

Welcome to the forum! A new Amy interview is always good news (Even if it was 2007) so feel free to post here.

#5 gpozzo

gpozzo

I swear I'm gonna love you until eternity...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 01:53 AM

I already talked to sarahbol and I hope she can help me and find the audio file of the concert. :D The video I was talking about is the first result when you write "amy winehouse rock werchter" in YouTube's search box. The name of the video is "Amy whinehous@rock Werchter 2007" I can't post the link yet because I'm only allowed to post URLs to other sites after I've made 15 posts in forum. haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users