Photo
- - - - -

Tour 2011

• Please log in to reply
183 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you think Amy will debut new material in the summer gigs? (20 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think Amy will debut new material in the summer gigs?

1. YES!! (16 votes [80.00%])

Percentage of vote: 80.00%

2. No.. (4 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#181 crol

crol

i'm not ashamed, but the guilt will kill you

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:41 PM

err where was reg?

edit: oh i see him! so they are still together then!

#182 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 10:29 PM

I'm telling myself not to expect that Amy will be coming back, at least not as the artist we once knew. Of course, I hope I am wrong, and I continue to support her and wish her the best.

If she doesn't come back, I would say her great achievements were:

1. Back to Black

2. Frank

3. All the pleasure and joy she gave to her fans through her appearances, interviews, videos, and pics. Not just the musical talent but also the wonderful humor, personality, and rare beauty. I laughed out loud and smiled so many times. I traveled to London because of her. This was someone on the order of the Beatles, whose charm never gets old.

4. The great AWF community, really family, that came into being because of her, and was driven by the sheer force of that small Jewish girl from North London. She caused a lot of great people to meet and enjoy each other's company over the years who otherwise would never have met. This was a significant contribution to human happiness and making the world a better place. She is said to be very maternal, and in fact, she did create a family - AWF.

I'm not trying to write a eulogy here, just looking back on what she's already accomplished. Hope she will be around for a long time, and in good health. Even if she leaves the music industry, maybe someday I will get a chance to say hi to her on a London street. The memories will still be strong.
Posted Image
"Flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering"

#183 suestev07

suestev07

injured butterfly is so talented, it hurts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 11:04 PM

^ would like to thank you for above post...my thumbs up button disappeared again....
\"it was as if all the emotions in the universe suddenly were coming out of her mouth.\" --Entertainment Weekly music critic Chris Willman.

"It's open-heart surgery set to music" - Sunday Herald article by Peter Ross Jan 7/07

"Be kinder than necessary...because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." - Anon.

#184 Sassy

Sassy

I’m just a very whimsical person

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 01:06 AM

But you made me cry, where's my kiss goodbye? I think I love you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users