Photo
- - - - -

Amy Winehouse Apologizes for Canceling Concerts After 'Disaster Show' in Serbia Add C

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 02:54 AM

"Amy Winehouse has to scrap at least two of her scheduled concerts in Europe after being heavily booed during a recent concert in Serbia. The "Back to Black" singer canceled two gigs which were supposed to follow up the Serbian show; one was set to take place in Istanbul on June 20 and another was scheduled to be held in Athens on June 22. "

http://www.aceshowbi...w/00041453.html

#2 Iulian

Iulian

against, not cause I believe it. just fun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 07:11 AM

Some guys here that I was supposed to meet after the Amy concert in Romania asked for their money back :(

#3 You'reWonderingNow

You'reWonderingNow

The lights are on but no one's home

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:37 AM

Just thought I'd post this here, not sure where else it could go. Dionne gives a little bit of info about Amy, saying she basically took a step back in the recording process. She also repeats here that she has heard some of Amy's new material. I for one really like Dionne and her music, and think she reflects really well on Amy.

http://www.thesun.co...d-No-No-No.html

#4 D-Bomb

D-Bomb

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 08:37 PM

Glad to see "Amy Winehouse turns down payment for disastrous Serbian concert after audience backlash." Thats taking responsibility and realizing she disappointed fans and wasted everyones time.

I could tell she felt like shit towards the final songs. I really don't think this is as bad as 2008 or whenever and she knows what she's doing now at least.

Dionne is a great girl, beautiful and has a great voice. My only issue is she's 15 and honestly has very little to sing about without it sounding inauthentic. I have that issue with all child stars tbh.

#5 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 07:17 PM

Glad to see "Amy Winehouse turns down payment for disastrous Serbian concert after audience backlash." Thats taking responsibility and realizing she disappointed fans and wasted everyones time.

I could tell she felt like shit towards the final songs. I really don't think this is as bad as 2008 or whenever and she knows what she's doing now at least.

Dionne is a great girl, beautiful and has a great voice. My only issue is she's 15 and honestly has very little to sing about without it sounding inauthentic. I have that issue with all child stars tbh.

Were you there D-Bomb? The Mirror are saying she greeted the crowd as 'New York' and 'Athens', but the apology for a journalist that writes their 3am column is a lying bitch.

I was also heartened slightly to see that she has refused payment - acknowledgement is half the problem. Let's hope that is the attitude she takes into detox with her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users