Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Amy Jade Winehouse (14 September 1983 – 23 July 2011)

• Please log in to reply
3690 replies to this topic

#3661 Lalilu

Lalilu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 04:37 PM

I think she is Alive 
I dont know the reason that i believe that ... I'm dont a fan i'm Interest and that recently i have analyzed and alcohol intoxication ... really ? Alc Level 4.16 ... really ?! Ok ok she drank too much in the past but the Voice in my say something is Not clear

Sorry for my english
  • SammyZep and alinezg1 like this

#3662 xDetachmentx

xDetachmentx

We both know what it is

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 02 September 2018 - 07:15 PM

#3663 Amy Legend

Amy Legend

Wake Up Alone

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 04:34 PM

Happy birthday, Amy! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Love Amy 4 Ever ❤️❤️❤️

#3664 Gorejuice

Gorejuice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 14 September 2018 - 06:18 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVE, MY INSPIRATION, MY MUSE.
You changed my life. You SAVED my life, and I can never tell you how grateful I am to you. In 08, seeing someone I loved so much with so much talent going through the same struggles I was, trying to hide, numb the pain. I related to you so much. And then you went to st Lucia, got off the drugs, and started reminding us all of how people can change, and you were almost reminiscent of Frank era Amy. You had a glow. And you finally had some peacefulness about you in your island in the sun.
YOU inspired me. If you could do it, why couldn't I? I entered rehab shortly after.

So I can say, without a doubt, that even though I never met you, you impacted my soul, you sang my feelings, and you felt my pain. I wasn't alone. And neither were you. I love you, my darling Amy, and I feel I know you, because you had that rare gift of being true and letting it all out. That's why people love you. I only hope you know how much you are loved now.

So, happy birthday, and thank you eternally. For you, Amy Winehouse, saved my life. And even now, you continue to inspire me, your words still give me comfort, and your bright smile, when it was documented, still to this day makes me smile.
I love you, my beautiful, beloved, angel of music.
  • amywinehous3 likes this

#3665 xxGodisLovexx

xxGodisLovexx

Psalm 46:10

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 15 September 2018 - 08:12 PM

Happy birthday Amy, I was thinking about you all day day yesterday and thinking about how you're going to look so beautiful on my boyfriend sking ,since he wants you tatted in him . I will post the picture for all to see . I miss you and always will . I will always keep your memory alive and you always hold a place in my heart. I know I've never met you and we never crossed paths . But the closets I ever felt to meeting you was meeting Nas in 2010 I was 20 and not even a week before that he was with you (pink shirt with shorts pictures ) Happy birthday I will always thank God that I was here when you were . 💓 💓 Rest easy AmyXoxo

John 17:25-26 “Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.”

#3666 Gorejuice

Gorejuice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 23 July 2019 - 07:37 PM

I posted this already in 8 years, but it is fitting here, and honestly if I focus on trying to explain my love for Amy for too long, I break down.

Today, I mourn, and I celebrate her. I allow myself to cry (more so than I already do at times, just ask my hubby) I eat haribo, watch my favorite Amy videos, look through the books I've been able to get and some collectables, smoke my ciggies, and drink a few Rickstasy's (damn that girl had taste! And damn these things are strong!)
September 14th will be more of a chipper celebration that I will share more with my husband, where we will go travel to the city and eat her favorite food, find a good English pub to play pool in and get some drinks, and sing our hearts out in honor.
But this day, this has always been one that feels very private to me....
I get so emotional every year, because I remember this day so clearly. I had been an avid fan since 2006, and I remember by the time she was being hounded every step of the way, I had Google alerts turned on for her so I wouldn't miss anything.
I remember walking across the gravel driveway and through the small center garden of my parents home, beautiful woodland sounds all around, sun shinning, thinking of what I would do for the rest of my day. I sit in my Jeep, debating whether to put the top down, and then open my phone.
It honestly shocked me; I knew I loved her, and I knew I loved her for more than her amazing voice, jarring and relatable lyrics, that naturally captivating beauty that she enhanced with the cat eyes and tattoos and hair(yet still somehow hid behind it), but more so that it was the first time I had seen someone only a few years older than I, who had gone through very, very similar things just on very different scales - her and I actually got sober from drugs at the same time, within a weeks time actually, it was quite uncanny - to see a girl with such beauty and extraordinary talent be real, be imperfect, different, honest, crass, embarrassing, hilarious....it was like I had been searching for this woman all my life, and I knew her, because she was so like me, and so unlike me at the same time. She taught me that it's okay to be different, to be true, no matter what, even if it wasn't flattering or ladylike or even likable.

I sat in my Jeep for two hours, unable to drive or move really, just crying.

Most don't understand, many think I'm obsessed, others think I'm glamorizing. But it's so much more than that, and she has always been more than that to me. I feel like I lost a best friend that day, as crazy as I know it sounds, but it's true. Not a day has gone by that I haven't missed her, for all of her, the good and the bad, the beauty of her soul and the ugliness of her addictions, her maternal love that shown through and her sharp, sometimes cruel wit. Her unearthly, almost mythological way of making music that steeps with emotion yet transports us to an alternate time of 60s pop girl groups and jazzy soul that is timeless yet so modern. Her unwavering, manic love for her husband, even with all the sickness they put each other through. I could go on forever it feels about how much this woman means to me, and how she continues to inspire me every SINGLE day, without fault, even when it feels like the sky is crashing down, she holds me up and let's me know to fight, just like she did, until the end. Not every failure is the end, but one day it may be, so make it count NOW. As she famously said, "Life's short. Anything could happen, and it usually does, so there is no point in sitting around thinking about all the ifs, ands and buts." & "I don't care what people think about me. Never did, never will. Life is too short to be worrying about that shit."
I love you, Amy, forever and always. 🙏🏻❤️
  • pattieboyd2, amywinehous3 and JadedHearts like this

#3667 DARE TO BE D

DARE TO BE D

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 23 July 2019 - 11:20 PM

Always in my heart . Never forgotten and always missed. Thank you for teaching me about the classics and especially Dinah W. Your were a special Lady Amy and we lost a lot when you left 8 years ago today.
  • pattieboyd2 and JadedHearts like this

#3668 ravenauseous

ravenauseous

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 23 July 2019 - 11:32 PM

First one from Dale Davis second from Jake Chessum

Attached Files

• Uno, MingusMonk&Amy, JadedHearts and 1 other like this

#3669 Amy Legend

Amy Legend

Wake Up Alone

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 14 September 2019 - 04:41 PM

Happy birthday, Amy. You are still a legend for us and you will always be one. We all love you forever. ❤️❤️❤️

• pattieboyd2, MingusMonk&Amy, weloveyouamy and 1 other like this

Love Amy 4 Ever ❤️❤️❤️

#3670 DARE TO BE D

DARE TO BE D

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 14 September 2020 - 09:49 PM

Happy birthday Amy.9&14.. your special and will always be missed.

#3671 xxGodisLovexx

xxGodisLovexx

Psalm 46:10

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 07:19 AM

we miss you and miss that beautiful voice of yours .
Happy belated birthday mermaid . Love you always ❤️

John 17:25-26 “Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.”

#3672 samt1630

samt1630

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 06 June 2022 - 02:15 PM

Hello,

My name is Sam and I bought a collection of Amy's personally owned and played CDs from Julien’s Auction House in their “Property from the Life and Career of Amy Winehouse” last November. As I can't keep and display all the CDs, I am selling some on eBay. If anyone is interested, please check them out.

The CDs were specially selected as a small number of Amy’s personal belongings to be displayed at the Design Museum in London, England as part of their “Amy: Beyond the Stage” exhibition from November 2021 - April 2022.

I just wanted to let you fellow fans know so you don't miss out if you're intersted. x

https://www.ebay.co....=1&_ipg=&_from=

#3673 SarahMermaid

SarahMermaid

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 22 July 2022 - 08:56 PM

Still feels like it was yesterday to me. And it was on a Saturday too.
  • MingusMonk&Amy, Amy Legend, JadedHearts and 1 other like this

#3674 amyinourhearts

amyinourhearts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 23 July 2022 - 12:03 AM

That Saturday changed my life forever. I feel like I lost a relative. I feel her presence right in my heart. She even appears in some of my dreams. I always thought she was an angel, that's why God gave her a beautiful voice. And maybe that's why she was taken too early. I still think that the fans deserve an apology from her record company. The way she was exposed at Serbia (and many other gigs before that one) is just cruel. That depression most probably caused her death.

• MingusMonk&Amy, Amy Legend and JadedHearts like this

#3675 ewchino

ewchino

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 July 2022 - 01:31 PM

That Saturday changed my life forever. I feel like I lost a relative. I feel her presence right in my heart. She even appears in some of my dreams. I always thought she was an angel, that's why God gave her a beautiful voice. And maybe that's why she was taken too early. I still think that the fans deserve an apology from her record company. The way she was exposed at Serbia (and many other gigs before that one) is just cruel. That depression most probably caused her death.

Wow, your English sure has gotten a lot better over the years but your entitled attitude hasn't  ;)

Joke aside, why are you still going on about the Serbia concert being the event that drove her to drink herself to death? According to Tyler, who was with her on tour, she was fine once she sobered up and didn't care too much about the criticism, so I don't understand why you insist on putting out a narrative that you have made up in your head and which has been confirmed to not be true. Also, if the record company owes anyone an apology it's to Amy and her loved ones - not her fans.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users