Photo
- - - - -

Amy Jade Winehouse (14 September 1983 – 23 July 2011)

• Please log in to reply
3664 replies to this topic

#3661 Lalilu

Lalilu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 04:37 PM

I think she is Alive 
I dont know the reason that i believe that ... I'm dont a fan i'm Interest and that recently i have analyzed and alcohol intoxication ... really ? Alc Level 4.16 ... really ?! Ok ok she drank too much in the past but the Voice in my say something is Not clear

Sorry for my english

#3662 xDetachmentx

xDetachmentx

We both know what it is

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 02 September 2018 - 07:15 PM

I wish there was actual evidence to suggest she really were alive, but there is none. It was more the fact that she'd had too much in too little time. The reason it was so out of the blue is because she'd been off for two weeks, Drinking two full bottles of vodka in one night does things. Her bulimia, and other health issues (her heart, it had an irregular beat) likely contributed. I'm glad her death isn't as shrouded in conspiracy as Michael Jackson's, or JFK's. 

#3663 Her Sweet Sound

Her Sweet Sound

Where's my moral parallel?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 04:34 PM

Happy birthday, Amy! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

His message was brutal, but the delivery was kind.

#3664 Gorejuice

Gorejuice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 06:18 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVE, MY INSPIRATION, MY MUSE.
You changed my life. You SAVED my life, and I can never tell you how grateful I am to you. In 08, seeing someone I loved so much with so much talent going through the same struggles I was, trying to hide, numb the pain. I related to you so much. And then you went to st Lucia, got off the drugs, and started reminding us all of how people can change, and you were almost reminiscent of Frank era Amy. You had a glow. And you finally had some peacefulness about you in your island in the sun.
YOU inspired me. If you could do it, why couldn't I? I entered rehab shortly after.

So I can say, without a doubt, that even though I never met you, you impacted my soul, you sang my feelings, and you felt my pain. I wasn't alone. And neither were you. I love you, my darling Amy, and I feel I know you, because you had that rare gift of being true and letting it all out. That's why people love you. I only hope you know how much you are loved now.

So, happy birthday, and thank you eternally. For you, Amy Winehouse, saved my life. And even now, you continue to inspire me, your words still give me comfort, and your bright smile, when it was documented, still to this day makes me smile.
I love you, my beautiful, beloved, angel of music.

#3665 xxWinehouseLovexx

xxWinehouseLovexx

'Cause what's inside her never dies

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 15 September 2018 - 08:12 PM

Happy birthday Amy, I was thinking about you all day day yesterday and thinking about how you're going to look so beautiful on my boyfriend sking ,since he wants you tatted in him . I will post the picture for all to see . I miss you and always will . I will always keep your memory alive and you always hold a place in my heart. I know I've never met you and we never crossed paths . But the closets I ever felt to meeting you was meeting Nas in 2010 I was 20 and not even a week before that he was with you (pink shirt with shorts pictures ) Happy birthday I will always thank God that I was here when you were . 💓 💓 Rest easy AmyXoxo
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Rest In Peace
Amy Jade Winehouse.
My idol and Favorite singer.
You have influenced me through my years and forever will . As i grow i will always keep your memory alive and keep you in my heart Through your music i will feel you close.
You voice is beyond beautiful and no one can ever change that and No one can replace you Rest in peace Beautiful.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users