Photo
- - - - -

Have you guys heard her Unreleased Album yet?

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1 amfan101

amfan101

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 06:53 PM

Somebody showed this to me yesterday and it has a couple of songs that I have already heard but most of them I had never heard before. It's really good stuff. Can anyone confirm whether this is her upcoming album or not?

I found it at www mediafire com/?8798kcaw42zxj6g

#2 Iulian

Iulian

against, not cause I believe it. just fun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 07:04 PM

Just old unreleased demos from the Frank era. You can find the bootleg, it's called The Other Side of Amy Winehouse. The songs are on youtube too.

#3 amfan101

amfan101

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 08:34 PM

Fair enough. Worth a download at least though :)

#4 iheartblondie

iheartblondie

When I come back, you'll know.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 04:08 AM

With so much melancholy going on right now, I thought I could bring some attention back around to the music even though I know it's a bit too early. Really you guys, I need to take a breather, but can we talk about her new album? Does anybody know when it's coming out? The title of it? What future LIVE releases do you think might be in store for us fans? Anything at all just to shine a speckle of light on this whole situation if we can...

Edited by Moody's Mood, 28 July 2011 - 07:45 AM.
Merged

#5 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 28 July 2011 - 10:55 AM

Any posthumous release has to be approved by her family. Let's give them time to grieve first.

#6 jcable06

jcable06

Marilyn Monroe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 03:51 PM

Posted Image

I wish they had a preview of this song coming out . this duet is gona be good
Posted Image
James Dean ....

#7 africanfusion

africanfusion

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 04:00 PM

Salaam has posted two unreleased tracks on his tumblr page.

a version of unholy war he says amy left off the album because she thought she sounded like she was dying & an lyrical twist on round midnight.

i can't post the url since i'm under the post threshold but you can find his tumblr via his twitter page.

#8 amfan101

amfan101

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:43 PM

Thanks, those Salaam tracks are nice :)

#9 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 12:34 PM

I was just reading through comments on her foundation page. someone asked when the song, 'When my eyes close' (I think that was the title) or maybe they said that they couldn't wait til that song was released.

anyone know what they are referring to?

*I know this is an older thread, but I try not to post new ones unless necessary.
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#10 CHCHANEL

CHCHANEL

rulers one thing but come brixton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 12:48 PM

Didn't know this Salaam Remi guy but I found his tumblr.
The Unholy War v.2 that's on there, it sounds like the one that's on the limited edition of back to black, is it?
The other song that's up there, ''Roun' Midnite'' never heard this one before, so now I'm very happy! ^^

Oh, & here's the link to his tumblr: http://salaamremi.tumblr.com/

Here's a direct link for streaming Roun' Midnite: http://soundcloud.co...se-roun-midnite

Edited by CHCHANEL, 15 September 2011 - 12:53 PM.

Posted Image

#11 AMYstery

AMYstery

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 01:05 PM

I was just reading through comments on her foundation page. someone asked when the song, 'When my eyes close' (I think that was the title) or maybe they said that they couldn't wait til that song was released.

anyone know what they are referring to?

*I know this is an older thread, but I try not to post new ones unless necessary.

[vbtube]BnMfuQz4k80[/vbtube]

#12 Cynthia

Cynthia

Addicted to her

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 01:09 PM

Didn't know this Salaam Remi guy but I found his tumblr.
The Unholy War v.2 that's on there, it sounds like the one that's on the limited edition of back to black, is it?
The other song that's up there, ''Roun' Midnite'' never heard this one before, so now I'm very happy! ^^

Oh, & here's the link to his tumblr: http://salaamremi.tumblr.com/

Here's a direct link for streaming Roun' Midnite: http://soundcloud.co...se-roun-midnite

'Round Midnight is included on the Deluxe Edition of Frank. ;)

So it's nothing new (i really thought the Some Unholy War Version was another version, but you're right, it's just the Alternate Version from the Back To Black Bonus Disc).
Amy flies in paradise

#13 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 01:12 PM

oh, ok. heard this one before that someone posted a while back. didn't remember the name of it.

maybe the person was asking if it was going to be released or re-released in the future.

was this released on something else? or was it released on the UK version of either her albums? I only have US versions.

I think I commented I was so glad she didn't go into this direction of canned music. a cute song sort of but the arrangment didn't do her justice. sounds like an everyday ho-hum whatever is out there at the moment. Her music was so distinct.

thanks for the clarification.

#14 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 01:18 PM

'Round Midnight is included on the Deluxe Edition of Frank. ;)

So it's nothing new (i really thought the Some Unholy War Version was another version, but you're right, it's just the Alternate Version from the Back To Black Bonus Disc).

I play that song over and over and over and over. LOL Round Midnight can be a drag no matter who I've heard sing it whether it be Frank, Ella, Harry Connick Jr., etc. lovely song but it just drags along slowly. she put alot of bounce in its step but kept it jazz at the same time. Love it.

#15 AMYstery

AMYstery

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 01:18 PM

oh, ok. heard this one before that someone posted a while back. didn't remember the name of it.

maybe the person was asking if it was going to be released or re-released in the future.

was this released on something else? or was it released on the UK version of either her albums? I only have US versions.

I think I commented I was so glad she didn't go into this direction of canned music. a cute song sort of but the arrangment didn't do her justice. sounds like an everyday ho-hum whatever is out there at the moment. Her music was so distinct.

thanks for the clarification.

yeah, it's one of the old unreleased songs (there is a whole list of them) I don't think that they are going to release this, if they do that would be a sign that there is very little new material :sad:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users