40 replies to this topic

#16 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 12:49 AM

a gift from the heart...Amy would love you for that! And I do too :)
I watched an autographed picture go for over 1,000 US dollars on ebay this afternoon. I would not want to know anyone like that.

#17 veronika

veronika

What's inside her never dies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,086 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 31 July 2011 - 01:08 AM

wow that is a really kind thing to do, julie! you were so lucky!
hah god only knows how i'd want one autograph, since I never saw her.. everyone should get a chance to win one of those :) You know even if they're signed with your name, i'd keep it that way cos after all they were yours, and its yer gift to everyone in here !

^damn 1000 dollars, thats too much...
Posted Image

#18 amydinah

amydinah

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:32 AM

I 'D love to have one of them,but i think i can't face it because up until now,i can't walk out of the shadow.
Hope you can show us all your autographs in photos,so every fan can have it through internet,that would be great

#19 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 09:39 AM

I 'D love to have one of them,but i think i can't face it because up until now,i can't walk out of the shadow.
Hope you can show us all your autographs in photos,so every fan can have it through internet,that would be great

here is the link to my autographs:

http://www.amywineho...t=4383&page=170

i will give it another day or two then i'll put the names in a hat and pick one out x

#20 Amyweloveyou

Amyweloveyou

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 11:09 AM

you should put it on ebay

#21 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 11:19 AM

after a shit week - understatement i know - we need some of amy's goodwill on here.
i have 8 autographs and i feel a bit greedy as some people on here never got the chance to meet her. she was always good to me so i want to pass that goodwill on.
i only have my autographs dedicated - but whoever receives this signed photo- they can use a small amount of nail varnish remover on cotton wool to remove my name if they wish.
the only stipulation i have is that it goes to fan who hasn't already got her signature and PROMISES me that it doesn't end up on ebay.
Right guys - whats the fairest way of doing this? xx

signed the last time i saw amy in the good mixer pub, August 2010.

Memememememememememememe!!

Haha. I'd love to own it and would definitely not put it on ebay and do not already have her autograph. But I know there are plenty of others more deserving than I.

"i'm a musician, fuck the rest"

1983 - 2011

#22 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 11:57 AM

you should put it on ebay

Julie has already stated she does not want this item appearing on eBay. Rightly so. The girl is barely cold, anybody making money out of her right now is a parasite.

#23 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 12:05 PM

^^is nothing sacred anymore? sometimes i think people would sell their pets on ebay if they could turn a fast buck.

#24 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 12:09 PM

Some people would, Phil. Just like some would sell their granny for a few column inches..

#25 Iulian

Iulian

against, not cause I believe it. just fun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 12:40 PM

^^is nothing sacred anymore? sometimes i think people would sell their pets on ebay if they could turn a fast buck.

So that's why they deleted my ad..

#26 ladyamy

ladyamy

No Greater Love Than What I Feel For You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 12:45 PM

Julie you're amazing, girl. For me it means a lot to have a signed photo because it would make me feel her a little closer. I never had the chance to meet her because she came to Spain only twice (and the first time I didn't know she existed). This year I turned 18 and I was determined to do anything to meet her in Bilbao. Now my dream of telling her who much I love her and how important she's for me will never come true but her autograph is something I'd treasure forever. You are really lucky to have met her in so many occasions. I think you deserve it because you're as nice and unselfish as she was. I'm sure she's happy to see that she didn't give us only the most beautiful songs, but also the opportunity to meet (even if it's just online) people so special that are willing to do things that not many people do nowadays to make other people happy. Thanks again for making us feel a little better in this horrible, sad and dark time.

#27 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 01:00 PM

So that's why they deleted my ad..

:lol:

#28 Lilija

Lilija

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:44 PM

It's such a selfless thing to do.

Thank you is just not enough.
Lilija, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forums since Jun 2008.

#29 LucyGoose

LucyGoose

Think love and wear a smile...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 07:06 PM

I am new here, but wanted to say thank you for doing this Julie. What a great thing from one fan to another.

Please throw my name into the hat, so to speak :)

Thanks!

#30 Guest_hottrod01_*

Guest_hottrod01_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2011 - 05:28 AM

WOW JULIE! What a BIG heart! ...I live in the USA and never got the chance to see her live or meet her...and now I never will. Such a heartbreak! ='( There will NEVER be another AMY! She is lucky to have a fan like you and I know that wherever she is now, she has to be touched by your generosity. I know that if I had ONE thing signed by Amy, I would never be able to part with it. That's My promise! I hope you'll put me in the running. Good luck everyone! God Bless Julie!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users