138 replies to this topic

#1 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:02 PM

Blake, who was married to the tragic star between 2007 and 2009, spoke about their relationship during the filming of Amy Winehouse: The Untold Story, which will air on Channel 5 this week.

Speaking from Armley Prison in Leeds, where he is serving time for burglary, Blake denied that that he had introduced Amy to heroin but admitted he watched her take it for the first time.

'She took to it like a duck to water, the same as me,' he said. 'It is what it is for a reason, it’s an addictive thing and it makes you feel good. I can’t say how she felt but if it was anything like me then yes, she seemed to enjoy it.'

Blake also revealed the truth about the infamous night that the couple were pictured covered in blood in 2007: 'We had a mad argument, we was out of our nuts and I smashed a bottle and took a chunk out of myself.

'She just looked at me and out of fear or love or whatever it was and, out of some weird sense of loyalty, she did the same thing to herself. I was quite pissed off and I said ‘What the f**k’!'

He added: 'We loved each other intensely and probably in a really unhealthy co-dependent way and we probably called it all sorts of things, passionate, fiery and whatever but sexually it was spot-on, I guess.

'You can’t have a relationship and be a heroin addict, you can’t. If you don’t have access to money you’re going out thieving and you’re going to be in jail half the time, it’s not a way to live.'

Amy Winehouse: The Untold Story will air on Channel 5 this Thursday at 10pm.

Read more: http://www.metro.co....e#ixzz1TiOOrW5N
Jayne, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forum since Jul 2007.

#2 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:05 PM

Also here:

http://www.dailymail...nhealthily.html

#3 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:13 PM

OMG Georgette has also got in on the act:

Documentary examining the life of the late singer-songwriter, who died on Saturday July 23. On stage, she was one of the most gifted female vocalists of modern times, but away from the spotlight, the demons of drunken binges, drug abuse and an explosive relationship with Blake Fielder-Civil led her to spiral out of control. Featuring interviews with her former husband and mother-in-law Georgette, this documentary reveals the reality of her life away from the headlines

#4 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:15 PM

He sure sorts himself out for an interview quickly. "What the f**k" right back at ya.

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#5 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:18 PM

how can you sit and watch someone you love do heroin for the first time?

#6 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:20 PM

i really don't care to hear from this guy. what is the point of bringing up this very dark stuff when people are still grieving? sorry blake, your credibility with me is non existent. imagine saying the sexual aspect of their relationship "was spot on. I guess".
i respect Amy loved him, but to sell her out like this fits him to a tee---low life sociopath forever

#7 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:26 PM

i really don't care to hear from this guy. what is the point of bringing up this very dark stuff when people are still grieving? sorry blake, your credibility with me is non existent. imagine saying the sexual aspect of their relationship "was spot on. I guess".
i respect Amy loved him, but to sell her out like this fits him to a tee---low life sociopath forever

Agree, unfortunately I think it's only a matter of time before the 'My Life with Amy' book, I bet he's been offered hundreds of thousands, and those letter Georgette has got have now probably got a price tag.

#8 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:29 PM

yep, yep, yep. tell it all. while you're at it, make up shit as you go.
you're right jane, big money on the table for sure.

#9 Vangrrl

Vangrrl

Crazy Canuck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:44 PM

Oh Bleeder-Weevil, you're such a liar!

I love(d) Amy absolutely but really, WHAT did she see in this lowlife antisocial scuzzbag? Say what you will of poor judgement and heavy drug use, she must have ignored the red flags and convinced herself he was decent; that's the only rational explanation I can see.*sigh*

Anyone else have theories?

#10 africanfusion

africanfusion

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 09:07 PM

I thought Blake's tears wouldn't dry? Seems like they dried up long enough for him to conduct an interview.

The most interesting point was the following.

'She just looked at me and out of fear or love or whatever it was and, out of some weird sense of loyalty, she did the same thing to herself.

Maybe i'm wrong but i feel like it was that same weird sense of loyalty that led Amy to take that first hit of heroin in a misguided attempt at keeping him in her life.

If she stayed Class A free i just don't see how she could stay with Blake & watch him destroy himself, surely that's too painful a thing to see someone you love go through.

#11 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 09:15 PM

To quote Amy:

I'm not religious at all. I think faith is something that gives you strenght. I believe in fate and I believe that things happen for a reason, but I don't think that there's a high power, necessarily. I believe in karma very much though.

#12 catouplik

catouplik

Help yourself

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 09:28 PM

Let's see how low Blake will go to get money. I won't buy this shit anyway.

#13 Pepper

Pepper

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 10:02 PM

Good lord, the man really does himself no favours.
More importantly this shows an utter lack of respect and compassion for Amy's family and friends who are still grieving. Also what about Amy herself? Really demonstrates to me the measure of the guy. I'm desperately gutted for Amy, she'd be heartbroken ( but maybe not altogether suprised? I'm not sure) to see him selling her out like his.

#14 iheartblondie

iheartblondie

When I come back, you'll know.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 10:04 PM

Let's see how low Blake will go to get money. I won't buy this shit anyway.

Oh yeah, he will definitely go chase that dollar bill. I can't wait for the 20/20 interview >:-(

#15 Alan48

Alan48

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,607 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 10:05 PM

I'm afraid that with no skills or talents, and with a child to support, selling his story is going to be his lifetime occupation. I hope when the time is right, Mitch & Janis find a good writer to do an authorized biography, so that all her real friends and band members can tell the true story.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users