138 replies to this topic

#136 socubos

socubos

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 12:30 AM

It's like my favorite singer Whitney Houston case... But she took herself in her hands and survived. NO MATTER who introduce who in drugs, but nobody force them to take it. AT the end of the day it was Amy's final decision to take them. Or the alcohol. I wish Amy could find the strenght to overcome those demons...
I don't blame anyone, although i don't like Blake... we all are responsible for our fate... Amy was for her.
I read somewhere people blaming her family.. what could they do??? Tie her on chains??? Amy was adult person, with her own responsibility... do you think they didnt tried to convict her? of course they tried.. who was the final decision??? AMY'S...
So, in the sad realty, Amy is the only one responsible on her own...

All she needed is REAL FRIEND!
I LOVE u AMY...

#137 Heymynamesamytoo!

Heymynamesamytoo!

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 05:18 AM

Oh wow this is a touchy subject. Here's my 2 cents. Condensed version based on all I read and my own personal experiences, they were two intelligent, slightly spoiled, masochistic-ish youngsters :) in love. Amy had money in the bank and he didn't so naturally they had different mindsets at least to begin with. I agree, its classic, she was enamoured by the bad boy and he was likewise with the success. I do think he's a jackass but he's a junkie and they think ahead about as far as the next hit so I don't think he had any master plan LOL except staying high. Same for Miss and I think I know her type (moi) I doubt there was any arm twisting whatsoever. Noooooo disrespect believe me it's part of what I love about her, but I think they made their mess with a smile on their face. Anybody that's old can tell u it's all fun and games till the chips fall and they did quickly so it became a mess. Unfortunately the mess was one of the worst couple of drugs to kick which made alcohol seem a safe step down. Apparently not. No I don't think Blake was in love on the same level as Amy but junkies be it pot beer heroin coke whatever, that's their 1st love. Him probly a little more so than her but that's typically the roles in a codependent relationship. The dude gets the stuff and the girl just happens to be there innocently enough on the outside but totally expecting it on the inside. Who's to blame? Nobody probably. It's true romance folks. It really really sucks though.

My then 6 year old daughter fell in love with Scorsese's Romeo & Juliette film. I was appalled and proud at the same time? There is something to loyalty right?

#138 Heymynamesamytoo!

Heymynamesamytoo!

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 05:19 AM

Holy crap that was long. Sorry!

#139 Divine_Comedy

Divine_Comedy

Lost is just what can't be seen.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 07:10 PM

To be quite honest, I think Blake is a total asshole. It's no ones business, nor does he have the right to talk about it. She is gone now, I personally don't want to her about her past drug use. It's nothing new, we've heard about it for years. She was off the stuff and that's all that matters. He's a junkie that let her use. If he truly loved her, he would have either stopped or not let her do it at all. Selling a story to someone like that, he's more of a scumbag then I thought. He's the one that tried to divorce her for adultery, even though their entire relationship was based on it in the beginning. He says she didn't visit her in jail, but honestly, being hounded the way she was she probably didn't want to be seen sometimes. Then he gets some girl knocked up and she's the bad one? If he wasn't in jail, would it have been different? Rubbish. He's a twat, I'm sorry. She was so devoted to him and spiraled into deep depression and drugs cause he was gone. In almost every concert in 2008 she mentioned him in so many songs. That guy can suck it, to be frank.

*and if what calls itself a world should
have the luck to hear such singing*

http://www.amywinehouseforum.co.uk/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1716&dateline=1327218895

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users