138 replies to this topic

#16 aries_124

aries_124

I died a hundred times

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 825 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 10:08 PM

i remember back in 2008 Blake was owning up and saying he's was the one who got her into hard drugs, why is he changing his story now??

my theory is Blake didn't love Amy like she loved him..he just used her and she has paid the ultimate price. she just couldn't see it :(

#17 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 10:35 PM

Is one able to conduct interviews and get paid while in prison in the UK? curious to know.
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#18 LaPeep

LaPeep

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 10:42 PM

$$$$
"I don't know her, I never met her, and when I saw that pic, I thought, 'That's me!' But then I found out, no, it's Amy........Ronnie Spector of the Ronettes

#19 LucyGoose

LucyGoose

Think love and wear a smile...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 02:22 PM

Is there any way Amy's management or family can stop this scumbag and hag of a mother from making films and giving interviews?

Possibly by stopping their use of her music and image as copyrighted materials?

She's been gone a week you scum! Its truly disgusting

Is one able to conduct interviews and get paid while in prison in the UK? curious to know.

I want to know the answer to this too....prison authorities grant access for this?

Edited by Wino, 01 August 2011 - 03:56 PM.
merged

#20 Chloë

Chloë

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 02:30 PM

Indeed what the fuck!? I tried to understand him & empathize with
him but he really IS an asshole

#21 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 03:57 PM

i remember back in 2008 Blake was owning up and saying he's was the one who got her into hard drugs, why is he changing his story now??

my theory is Blake didn't love Amy like she loved him..he just used her and she has paid the ultimate price. she just couldn't see it :(

i don't want to speak bad of him as she loved him. but rumours were rife that he wasn't very nice to her at the time- do you remember the pix at kings cross station back in the summer of 2007 - they were getting on the eurostar - he was horrible to her and he left her and she had to chase after him. i agree i think that she worshipped him and he just manipulated that and used it to his advantage.

#22 LegendJJ

LegendJJ

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 04:34 PM

Did this guy seriously just say the word "sexual" in an interview about his ex wife who hasn't been dead for even 2 weeks?

That sounds realyyyyy creepy to me

#23 AMYstery

AMYstery

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 04:42 PM

Exactly !

[vbtube]7pZNoADBY3o[/vbtube]

#24 Venga

Venga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 06:37 PM

Agree, unfortunately I think it's only a matter of time before the 'My Life with Amy' book, I bet he's been offered hundreds of thousands, and those letter Georgette has got have now probably got a price tag.

He won't be the only one in the queue for that payout!
Scum, the lot of em.

I am not a religious person but they will burn in hell for sure.

#25 Vangrrl

Vangrrl

Crazy Canuck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 11:31 PM

i don't want to speak bad of him as she loved him. but rumours were rife that he wasn't very nice to her at the time- do you remember the pix at kings cross station back in the summer of 2007 - they were getting on the eurostar - he was horrible to her and he left her and she had to chase after him. i agree i think that she worshipped him and he just manipulated that and used it to his advantage.

That's all it seemed to be, utter manipulation on his part. >:-(
Hope it comes back to him and his disgusting mother in the ass, book deal or no book deal.

#26 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 08:19 AM

Blake Will Sell 'Tell-All' Book About Late Singer Amy Winehouse

'Devastated' Blake Fielder-Civil has revealed he is writing a 'tell-all' book about his ex-wife Amy Winehouse.

It was reported that Blake sobbed uncontrollably when he found out about Amy's death, especially as he wasn't granted compassionate leave to go to her funeral--he is currently serving a 32 month sentence for possessing an imitation firearm and theft.

As Amy's parents leave Camden Square to grieve in private--they are thought to be attending a family wedding abroad, which will give them some time together out of the spotlight--Camden Council began to clean up tributes left for Amy yesterday. And while large numbers of fans are still visiting Amy's home, the numbers are getting smaller.

Blake's way of coping seems much more intrusive. He is believed to have thousands of photographs and secret videos of Amy, many collected throughout his marriage to the singer which lasted from 2007 to 2009. Blake is widely blamed for introducing Amy to hard drugs: a dependency which she never really managed to break.

Amy also seemed to have an addiction to Blake - she seemed devastated when Blake divorced her from prison, giving adultery as the reason, and the couple were thought to have stayed in close contact ever since - something which her more recent boyfriends struggled with.

The star had been working on a follow-up to her 2006 hit Back to Black, and many of the tracks are thought to relate to her divorce from Blake, and coping with the split. It is thought that these songs will be released next year, and the profits donated to the Amy Winehouse Foundation - a charity set up by Amy's dad Mitch to help others who are fighting addictions.

An insider from Now Magazine reported, "He's prepared to betray Amy because as far as he's concerned, he needs to get what he's owed. He took hundreds of photos of her in all sorts of states as well as secretly videotaping her. Blake had already got stuff written down for the book, but back then he harboured hopes of getting back with Amy, so decided to keep it for the right time."

How Amy's family will react to this news, and whether her fans would be interested in a tell-all book which will profit the man many blame for her downfall, remains to be seen.

http://celebs.gather...281474979806339
Jayne, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forum since Jul 2007.

#27 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 08:20 AM

I shudder to think of the videos he has, I hope her family can in some way get them back, even if they have to pay him off.
Jayne, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forum since Jul 2007.

#28 Domi

Domi

Some Unholy War

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:26 AM

What a douchebag!!!! I've never liked him and I agree with Brooke, he was/is a controlling manipulator.

Forever in my heart! I love you Amy.

#29 Dani14

Dani14

You're the sweetest thing I've ever known

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • LocationGreece/Piraeus

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:43 AM

"Tell-all" huh? I'm sure that fucker will include details and photos in his book that he shouldn't... It's not fair now that she is dead.

60do5Ti.jpg

#30 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:52 AM

Channel 5 tonight people; the one saving grace may be that, given it's on 5, he probably hasn't been paid much ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users