308 replies to this topic

#301 catpuss

catpuss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 01:15 AM

in relation to the "onika onika" tweet think you will find it was to a friend in st lucia who is a singer, and she obviously twittered/facebook'd amy and amy wanted to know why she was awake in the early hours.

Also not sure she was a villa(birmingham) fan but don't west ham(london team) have the same colours?

Edited by catpuss, 24 August 2012 - 01:24 AM.

#302 keiweisoup

keiweisoup

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 02:34 AM

people.............. she didn't really mean "ladyboy" as in whatever it is that you guys are researching. she meant in her obvious sarcastic manner "feel like a lady, and you my ladyboy" you're the lady in the relationship, but you're a boy soooooooooooooo ladyboy my god why are you guys taking it so serious???

#303 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 02:39 AM

people.............. she didn't really mean "ladyboy" as in whatever it is that you guys are researching. she meant in her obvious sarcastic manner "feel like a lady, and you my ladyboy" you're the lady in the relationship, but you're a boy soooooooooooooo ladyboy my god why are you guys taking it so serious???

This thread is way too long and old to not quote... lol so I don't know what you're referring to but she does ask him if he's gay in her sarcastic way...

#304 keiweisoup

keiweisoup

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 02:55 AM

lmfao you're right....... i read the first 2 pages haha

#305 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 03:01 AM

^ Ha, I was like hell no, I am NOT reading 20 pages... she's using "ladyboy" and "gay" to mean emotionally weaker/needier than her. At least that's how I choose to perceive it because I'm not all about having gender rules, if you know what I mean. It is one my favorite of hers though.

#306 DARE TO BE D

DARE TO BE D

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 03:36 PM

here is my weird question for today

I've notice that there are several pictures from one same moment in which Amy looks a weird face, kind of fixed and scared eyes (i guess the pics were taken in the same moment because she's wearing the same cute dress) She was high on drugs for sure, but it's makes me think she had that weird fixed expression for a long time that day. Freak and a bit funny.
Does anyone know more about that freak Amy eyes? and what event was that they attended?

i dont know what event that was, But she is with Blake so you know she was on something ...

#307 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:06 PM

in relation to the "onika onika" tweet think you will find it was to a friend in st lucia who is a singer, and she obviously twittered/facebook'd amy and amy wanted to know why she was awake in the early hours.

Also not sure she was a villa(birmingham) fan but don't west ham(london team) have the same colours?

Do you know about that Onika or is that just a guess? I've never heard of her but that would make sense.
They do have the same colours but their badges are different, Villa has a lion on their badge whereas West Ham has crossed hammers and Boleyn castle (I think it's Boleyn anyway), hers was clearly with the lion
I'm not really sure about her interest in football though - her father (a Tottenham fan) says she didn't like it, then she wears a Villa badge for Blake and then recently that signed polaroid of hers came out where she wrote the lyrics to West Ham's anthem? I don't think she was a fan of any to be honest, just adopted bits and bobs she liked about certain teams. I think she did that often with other things too, it's cute when she does it though. :D

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#308 catpuss

catpuss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:05 AM

no the onika thing was googled and this is her stage name in st lucia she is in a band so i just presumed she was a friend,(did this just after amy died), but i have just googled again and it looks like it might be nikki maraj or real name onika maraj. she is a big AJW fan it seems i'm now confused:confused: anyone heard anything different
thanks for clarifying the villa V west ham thing don't tell my dad BIG villa fan he would stop speaking to me!! maybe she liked it as it had a lion on it, just a thought.

#309 Keight

Keight

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 04:47 AM

i thought the tweet was oinka onika oinka, like she had meant to write oinka but misspelled it as onika? when i first saw it as being like.. if someone was to go 'oi oi oi', like oioi why you still awake.. like a chant (dont know if this were mentioned cause its late/early and 20 pages is a lot of words)

at his side and drunk on pride
we wait for the blow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users