99 replies to this topic

#1 W1nEh0use

W1nEh0use

We only said goodbye with words ....

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 06:08 PM

There seem to be some real Amy experts out there so I thought it would be appropriate to start a random facts thread, where you can actually post any interesting and hopefully little-known facts about her, or alternatively ask those questions you've always wanted answered ..

I would like to start with a question:

Did Amy ever learn to drive and pass her test?

:-S
  • perrytm3 likes this
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Dido will kill you!"

#2 StrongerThanMe

StrongerThanMe

♫ Like smoke I hang around ♫

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 06:13 PM

She always said she wanted driving lessons. But no she didn't have a driver license.
Posted Image

#3 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 25 August 2011 - 06:26 PM

^I seem to remember reading somewhere she was planning to take driving lessons in 2009 when she returned from St Lucia and moved to Barnet. She also tweeted that she wanted driving lessons around that time. I guess she never got round to getting her license though.

Maybe the car in this picture outside her Barnet house was the one she was planning to drive?
Posted Image

#4 babymermaid

babymermaid

Noob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 07:55 PM

Actually that car is owned by Remi Nicole.8-/.

#5 iheartblondie

iheartblondie

When I come back, you'll know.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 07:58 PM

Ooo, this might be just as fun as my "Weird Questions" thread Lol

Does anybody know why she moved into her new apartment in Camden? And, how long had she been living in the apartment?

#6 babymermaid

babymermaid

Noob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:05 PM

that's remi's car.
sorry to repeat,didn't see the last one!

Ooo, this might be just as fun as my "Weird Questions" thread Lol

Does anybody know why she moved into her new apartment in Camden? And, how long had she been living in the apartment?

In Barnet,she lived from march 2009 to february 2010 i think,then she was co-housing with her friend Violetta,i don't know if you remember those pics,where she took her dog out,and also a story from The Sun,neighbors and complaints about her being too noisy on her mobile phone.Then she finally moved to that house where she actually passed away...

#7 Cherry Bomb

Cherry Bomb

Velut Inter Ignis Lunae Minor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 11:01 PM

since english isnt my first language (and im a little bit retard!) plus i can see very well in some pics...

whats written on amy pendants?
(amyblake at the beginning, what about later? what about her last concert in belgrado?)

#8 CHCHANEL

CHCHANEL

rulers one thing but come brixton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 11:18 PM

since english isnt my first language (and im a little bit retard!) plus i can see very well in some pics...

(amyblake at the beginning, what about later? what about her last concert in belgrado?)

didn't she have one that said ''AmyJade'' and one that said ''Legendary'' (btw, im retard at english too, heehe)

Posted Image

#9 Cherry Bomb

Cherry Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 11:24 PM

interesting! they are so beautiful i adore them!
and a friend told me that there was one pendant with written LIONESS

#10 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 12:15 AM

maybe y'all can say that you don't understand english well(although you seen just fine to me) but i think 'retard' is a word that needs to go away.
people with mental retardation deserve better. i know many people say it but that doesn't make it right. sorry, i just hate that word.

#11 Cherry Bomb

Cherry Bomb

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 12:34 AM

maybe y'all can say that you don't understand english well(although you seen just fine to me) but i think 'retard' is a word that needs to go away.
people with mental retardation deserve better. i know many people say it but that doesn't make it right. sorry, i just hate that word.

you right, im sorry, I ask you pardon. im really sorry.
IM SORRY.

#12 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 12:47 AM

you right, im sorry, I ask you pardon. im really sorry.
IM SORRY.

it's ok!! it seems like it's become a everyday expression especially online. i don't think any of us really mean to hurt others, it just kind of comes out. i didn't mean to be mean or hurt anyones feelings, i just know there are other better words to use without being derogatory to a group of people that can't help themselves. but you're ok!!!!

#13 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 12:56 AM

I believe she also wore one that said 'Reg's Girl'

Not sure about Belgrade, tho'
"I've got hair like them"

#14 W1nEh0use

W1nEh0use

We only said goodbye with words ....

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 03:53 AM

Anybody know the origin/reason behind the name choice of Jade?

Is it a family name or one popular in the Jewish community?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Dido will kill you!"

#15 HugoRockz

HugoRockz

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 04:01 AM

didn't she have one that said ''AmyJade'' and one that said ''Legendary'' (btw, im retard at english too, heehe)

I remember clearly that one night when she was out wearing "Legendary", she was wasted and she was at some club. She flipped the table and shout "I'm a legend!" which I thought it's f'hilarious! Which why I love Amy. I know she didn't mean that, but she was just being destructive and funny at the same time. I miss her jokes...

Edited by theprojectzero, 26 August 2011 - 10:37 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users